Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) (66635 Views)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by obontami: 9:03am On Apr 25, 2022
officialmario:
Omo kekere olobo table soccer, whick work she dey do?:like mother like daughter..pasuma really tried for iyabo ojo puna

"Olobo table soccer" grin

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2022
reddingtonblack:

she passed her exams, star prize
what kindda exam is that? Just curious cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Professorcplus(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
A 21 year old with Benz of over 40 million naira And some Fools Will tell me this is hardwork?? LMAO.

Don't you know is hard work,

She is social media influencers,

Batch endorsement deals with bleaching creams and cosmetics products

She's an actress,

A photographer,

She's a fashion designer,

An event planner,

She is an exporter and importer.

Last but not the least,

She is a general mechanist, she runs a company within her company, and the headquarter is in-between her laps and branches in others parts. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by GooodHardDick: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
You Nigerian men are backward and worship suffering except Bobrisky, the man that saw tomorrow. The future is female!

This is why you Nigeria girls are so stupid.

Ask yourself apart from rendering your over used pussies to men in exchange for money, what business does a 21 years old girl has, that'll make her to buy a car worth over 45 million naira if not prostitution?

This is how a typical Nigerian girl behaves. They'll prostitutes secretly and codely, a simp man will waste money on them. They'll now come online and start oppressing other girls who are working legitimately.

No go find work, be there waiting for a man you'll render your over used pussy to in exchange for money

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2022
GooodHardDick:

This is why you Nigeria girls are so stupid.

Ask yourself apart from rendering your over used pussies to men in exchange for money, what business does a 21 years old girl has, that'll make her to buy a car worth over 45 million naira if not prostitution?

This is how a typical Nigerian girl behaves. They'll prostitutes secretly and codely, a simp man will waste money on them. They'll now come online and start oppressing other girls who are working legitimately.

No go find work, be there waiting for a man you'll render your over used pussy to in exchange for money
grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2022
Professorcplus:

She's an actress,

A photographer,

An event planner,

Last but not the least,

She is a general mechanist, she runs a company within her company, and the headquarter is in-between her laps and branches in others parts. grin
Between you and patami, I don't know who's the most stupid professor.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by autopulse(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2022
These their family business is booming oo....Like mother like daughter.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2022
obontami:

Oloko Jedi Jedi. Won ti fo obo fun e mun.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by planetx: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2022
BegAt40:
Benz that my white neighbors' kids drive around like a toy car, this one is feeling on top of the world after acquiring it by making her toto walls experience a lot of brutal friction. Now you see why I say Nigerian girls have to die Young.
Imagine this disgusting comment wishing death on our daughters and sisters getting 88 likes, you people are beyond redemption. How many of your so called imaginary white neighbors put down their hard earned cash to purchase their Benz outrightly like she probably did and will not spend the next five to six years paying for it.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Yewandequeen:
what kindda exam is that? Just curious cheesy

someone said chrisland int'l exam
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2022
reddingtonblack:

someone said chrisland int'l exam
Hmmm that's quite explicit grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Yewandequeen:
Hmmm that's quite explicit grin

i see a dirty mind, i am not even thinking what you are thinking
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by pillager: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2022
sunkieisland:

CTC as in Clitocurrency grin grin grin
grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Stanley1155: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2022
Alexas58:
21 year old with Benz.
Two things involved maybe A very Nice SIMPle man made a very huge investment in clitocurrency, or her parents bought it.

Let’s end this argument here

Click for SIMPle man

Share for her parents

Let’s vote
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
A 21 year old with Benz of over 40 million naira And some Fools Will tell me this is hardwork?? LMAO.
guy abeggi face front joor,you think it is easy for a man to yansh a girl and suck those booobs grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by jydmak(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2022
hoeloso
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by officialmario(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2022
obontami:

Ajeh grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Otasikwe(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Baawaa:
Daughter of her mother
Daughter of her mother

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
She got the balls to attack people questioning the source of her daughter’s money. Me I m not surprised cos a snake must give birth to a snake. Single parenting destroys kids faster. I pray for peace in every home with kids. Father & mother plus sane community gives better result when brining up a child [b][/b]

Awise09:
ahhhh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
reddingtonblack:

i see a dirty mind, i am not even thinking what you are thinking
oh well I didn't say anything either... grin walks out
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Yewandequeen:
oh well I didn't say anything either... grin walks out

1st you open my eye nd now you're just gonna walk away even b4 he ask us to leave.... you remind me of Eve

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
reddingtonblack:

1st you open my eye nd now you're just gonna walk away even b4 he ask us to leave.... you remind me of Eve
grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Olorun555wa: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Same here... I wonder o.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Chaii her ToTo dn suffer.. after enough pummeling..
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Winnerly: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
BegAt40:
Benz that my white neighbors' kids drive around like a toy car, this one is feeling on top of the world after acquiring it by making her toto walls experience a lot of brutal friction. Now you see why I say Nigerian girls have to die Young.

Keep dreaming Labadi69 grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by dododawa1: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
HARD-WORKING girl,lady and woman should not INTIMATE with TOTOLOGY female.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by dododawa1: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Few ACTRESS and SIDE HUSTLING
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Professorcplus:

She's an actress,

A photographer,

An event planner,

Last but not the least,

Your points are plausible and it’s possible that she bought it with legitimate money.
I don’t know if this young lady holds dual citizenship anywhere but I know of more than one person living in Nigeria that holds a US passport and has a valid social security number that financed a vehicle and had it shipped to Nigeria. If Davido was able to lease, not buy, a luxury car from a leasing dealership in Atlanta and have it shipped to Nigeria then why can’t anyone else?
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by obontami: 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Oloko Jedi Jedi. Won ti fo obo fun e mun.

Ode leleyi oooo! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
obontami:

Ode leleyi oooo! undecided undecided undecided
Apa ni o
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Professorcplus(m): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Your points are plausible and it’s possible that she bought it with legitimate money.
I don’t know if this young lady holds dual citizenship anywhere but I know of more than one person living in Nigeria that holds a US passport and has a valid social security number that financed a vehicle and had it shipped to Nigeria. If Davido was able to lease, not buy, a luxury car from a leasing dealership in Atlanta and have it shipped to Nigeria then why can’t anyone else?
I made the comment out of humour.

I have nothing against the young fella
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by scait(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Fadafada231:

She traded the CTC after her mum gave her the signal of buying point and selling point and now the coin CTC moon which she later cashed out from.. hmmm hardwork indeed
badt nigga grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding Videos And Pictures Finally Out / Everything Bollywood / 10 Most Beautiful Cakes Of Nigeria Celebrity Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.