Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) (66637 Views)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by victorv12(m): 4:14am On Apr 25, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
What is the economic value of meeting your new whip.

She is just one of those dumb ass! The way they run online to advertise their bullshit is mind-boggling.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Small yansh to dry shake
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Chicky34: 5:02am On Apr 25, 2022
Yeah right, big time

DavSagacity:
Her mum has taught her the Trade...
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Chicky34: 5:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Olosho has been successfully made... bull shit and na one man go still carry this one put for house o or not.... passer by
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:04am On Apr 25, 2022
Now I understand why foreign ladies always expressing their admiration for Nigerian men.

Before you criticize her or the simp who bought the Benz for her, just take a moment to compare this to how you treat your woman with a little pocket size you have.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Btruth: 5:15am On Apr 25, 2022
Baawaa:
Daughter of her mother
omo iya e (like mother like daughter niyen oooo)
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 5:23am On Apr 25, 2022
Small girl with big car. Her car her business.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by officialmario(m): 5:24am On Apr 25, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Muka Ray also chop clean mouth.
You mean am boss
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Christistruth00: 6:02am On Apr 25, 2022
Fake Apostle Suleiman Una Well done o!

Jesus Christ will deal with you

It is not enough for you to be going after Iyabo Ojo

You are now doing her daughter too

Jesus Christ is Still on his Throne and you will hear from him very soon
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Spizzy1: 6:12am On Apr 25, 2022
By there fruits, you shall know them!
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by ufotunang: 6:24am On Apr 25, 2022
Acquired it through her market she has been advertising to her sugar daddies and customers.. that is good... continue
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Stenewiser: 6:26am On Apr 25, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
A 21 year old with Benz of over 40 million naira And some Fools Will tell me this is hardwork?? LMAO.
do your own, stop being hypocritical, not as if you die today you will make heaven.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
To all the savages of Nairaland,
Into your hands I commit this lady
Do with her as you please grin

No need for the theatrics.

This is obvious naa.

Early handover is the game.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Sabadon:
Early kick off indeed, clitocurrency appreciating in values grin
You Nigerian men are backward and worship suffering except Bobrisky, the man that saw tomorrow. The future is female!
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by OlobaBillz: 6:48am On Apr 25, 2022
Hextor:
the way celebrities just dey buy car eh.. e come be like say nah common man this Buhari regime dey affect
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

You get Benz logo?
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by BOYS2MEN: 6:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Money earned from clito is known as CLITOCURRENCY...she dey mine well...Benz,houses,expensive vacation dey for every female clito....shey u get?...
So my sister were ikpu gi Jé chuo ego....things hard grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by sunkieisland(m): 7:05am On Apr 25, 2022
pillager:

Business is booming, olori CTC

CTC as in Clitocurrency grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by levi2(m): 7:18am On Apr 25, 2022
Na wetin dey lead to Chrisland be this
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2022
Yewandequeen:
Can someone please remind me of the job she does to have been able to acquire that?

she passed her exams, star prize
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by drmuchin: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2022
Mother and Daughter Olosho Inc.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by tonyashburton: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2022
E fit be say na lease she dey lease am or she buy repossessed GLE or vehicle with salvaged title.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Thathomeboy(m): 7:52am On Apr 25, 2022
Clitocurrency is the future

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Seyong10(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2022
BegAt40:
Benz that my white neighbors' kids drive around like a toy car, this one is feeling on top of the world after acquiring it by making her toto walls experience a lot of brutal friction. Now you see why I say Nigerian girls have to die Young.
Do you have a sister, an aunt... Maybe your mom deserved this when she was young too..
Very insensitive statement
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by holaralph(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2022
ONE OF THE NUMEROUS APOSTLE SULAIMAN'S KNACKING HOELOSHOW DONE ACQUIRE ANOTHER WHIP. YOU SEE LIFE
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Tundex911: 8:34am On Apr 25, 2022
Lilkesh: my money dey show

Smh
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Ealiserwest(m): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2022
Carry am go do photoshoot lol. Una no serious

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2022
Haba, can'ther mama caution this her dressings, these days? undecided ughhhhh ...So not cool.

Meanwhile, is she trading on the floor of the Nigerian stock cock-exchange ?
Clitocurrency is still trading high o. Hmmm...just hmm.

Wait... I'm just imagining a scenario where I'm trying to pay for some goods online, and an option appears to the left of the screen with the instructions to choose my payment option in terms of currency. grin (I know some know where I'm heading to already grin)

Then the words " click to currency " appears, instructing me to click on this icon , which inturn, will lead me to see the available currencies payment options available on the website.

With the kind of mumu influence Nairaland has , my mind will immediately just think of cancelling the website's command and inserting my ow there. grin
Or if it was like a SIRI voice type of interface.
Since cancellation of comments on NL done become part of us. Lol
Siri: Click to currency No, Ma'am.
Mumu me: ClitoCurrency. She (pointing to a girl beside me) will pay on my behalf.

The whole gist of that my dry joke above is, Shun Sex for grades Money.
God wee punish you oo. Bye grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
A 21 year old with Benz of over 40 million naira And some Fools Will tell me this is hardwork?? LMAO.
Oh-ho! I tire too ooh.

Una see am
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Alexas58:
21 year old with Benz.
Two things involved maybe A very Nice Simple man made a very huge investment in clitocurrency, or her parents bought it.

Let’s end this argument here

Click for simple man

Share for her parents

Let’s vote
In Ahmed Lawan's Red Chamber voice ;
" the Is Likes have it!!! (Lawan slams the wooden gavel on the wooden desk of the Senate President!)
tongue those two people who clicked on "share" must be "females" on Nairaland. Purely sentimental, I presume. ** Long sighhhhhhh** Why decieving yourself that she worked for the car without her body. undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Awise09(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2022
KIDfurniture:
How old is this girl ? What does she do? Well her mum we all know her hustle and how cheap she is
ahhhh cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by enigma1990: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2022
what's with this people self always showing there self, wetin concern us with your new whip low mentality.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
No be only hard work...na one big God just surprised her with Benz....the country no just normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding Videos And Pictures Finally Out / Everything Bollywood / 10 Most Beautiful Cakes Of Nigeria Celebrity Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.