Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO (6369 Views)

President Buhari Commiserates With U.S President Biden On The Passing Of Powell / Nigeria At 60: God Is Angry With Buhari, Country Will Breakup – Primate Ayodele / Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by 1870ntyy: 5:13am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
post=112250014:

Ijele the Handsome Bobo...
Na dem dey rush you

Amadioha fire cownu and all his brainwashed swines. cool
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by heyhey2016: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2022
post=112250014:

Na dem dey rush you

another saviour holy holy holy nnamdi KANU is another saviour.
Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by Angelacruz: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2022
Nairaland monitoring spirit...lol
obiekunie01:
A d yet you are a trafficker.

and a rapist. . . cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by mkdonald(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
The man who single handedly brought Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria. The first human being to reveal Nnamdi Kanu was in Africa on his Facebook broadcast when he got his tight intels.

The slayer of ESN bandits and Unknown gunmen. Nobody other than IJELESPEAKS

Odogwu aburo guy name.
you look like a drunk

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by OyigboUpdate: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2022
post=112250014:

Na dem dey rush you

isee grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by adadike(f): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2022
Ijele bu go du fine boy. The heights, the look, the body, the boldness, very brave and a star? Who wouldn't want to be with such a man? Mere looking at him, you suppose know say the guy ga bu ezigbo odogwu in the other room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by big7: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2022
KosiGee:

The decapitated head of the venomous snake is still very much dangerous. Be careful with your steps. It’s good to be confident but when it’s mixed with arrogance, you would be inviting disaster and misfortune to yourself. You won’t see that sucker punch coming.

Don’t gloat over he that is down, your arrogance might give him enough strength to grab your ankles and pull you down to a depth you’d never get out of.

He would never understand this until it is extremely late to come Back to reality

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by Agwotulumbe(f): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
adadike:
Ijele bu go du fine boy. The heights, the look, the body, the boldness, very brave and a star? Who wouldn't want to be with such a man? Mere looking at him, you suppose know say the guy ga bu ezigbo odogwu in the other room.
forgetia
this one no be ipob mata that guy ga na anyu osiso.
nne bia ka anyi lua
esoo m ogonogo gbaa dimkpa biazia bulu ogonogo amu.
nsua gi my piston ehhh, ojezue gi aru, ikweta na ona eme kiss
Just ofu anyasi with me, m lasia gi ehhh, i kwalu ngwogwo gi nata my house kiss
just megodi ka anyi fugodi first wink

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by adadike(f): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Agwotulumbe:

forgetia
this one no be ipob mata that guy ga na anyu osiso.
nne bia ka anyi lua
esoo m ogonogo gbaa dimkpa biazia bulu ogonogo amu.
nsua gi my piston ehhh, ojezue gi aru, ikweta na ona eme kiss
Just ofu anyasi with me, m lasia gi ehhh, i kwalu ngwogwo gi nata my house kiss
just megodi ka anyi fugodi first wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy Ina kogheri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by Brimstone77: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
The man who single handedly brought Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria. The first human being to reveal Nnamdi Kanu was in Africa on his Facebook broadcast when he got his tight intels.

Odogwu aburo guy name.

The man that can't visit his tribe nor his village..

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by 001spice: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Odogwu aburo guy name.
this one way carry face like person way get hang over. My girl won`t even look him twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by Mooh247: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
The man that makes Ipob Terrorist shiit their pants in fear

The real odogwu that deserves Noble peace price

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by simpleseyi: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Odogwu aburo guy name.

Mental health should be taken serious in Nigeria. This poster is mentally imbalance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by Giftwill24(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by solexyy: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
POVERTY IN NAIJA HAS MADE MOST PEOPLE MENTALLY UNSTABLE. THEY NOW CALL BABOON A BARBIE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by Naijanascam: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
See person grand father zuzuing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by Naijanascam: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
adadike:

grin grin
You deserve this as a gift for being s............p

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by Naijanascam: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
sonofspada:
Odogwu biko do give away.
Leave all these bingos
0009510555 Access bank

Birds of same feather
That's what will happen when Satan starts his giveaway you and your folks will be shouting
Baba sat, satanisco, beautiful sata we are all here for you grin bless your gees

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by BlueAir: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin if my gf leave me for u,I trust am Sha grin

She's godly but not stupid sha grin lol

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Odogwu aburo guy name.
thanks bro for all that you have done and all your efforts in exposing those criminals.
God will bless and protect you from those sick cannibals in Jesus name. Amen
Re: If Your Girlfriend See This Handsome Nairalander She Will Breakup With U - PHOTO by SweetSauce(f): 12:23am On May 08, 2022
obiekunie01:
A d yet you are a trafficker.

and a rapist. . . cheesy
Wow!
Imagine, and he has guts to yarn dust online, he ought to be in j**l!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, / Compare Nigeria's President Tinubu Convoy And That Of Canadian Prime Minister / Fuel Price Crashes: Petrol Now 560, Diesel 920 (Fake News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.