Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) (53057 Views)

I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect / 2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Amumaigwe: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by babaalagbo11(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Subhananallah olorun oba o...they don't want to work of think out of the box about legit businesses....you must go through your daily struggle,no short cut,do the crime do the time

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by MNDY(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Fantasticcc:
What is wrong with Yorubas. Something needs to be done urgently because the rate of rituals is getting out of hand

I seriously express my displeasure about this rubbish to my Yoruba friend everytime. He is among the good ones, always ashamed of it and condemns it totally. You would think they are very accommodating, respectul and not hostile like other tribes until they butcher a human comfortably before your very eyes. I told my friend how mere seeing pictures like this sends chills down the spine of people of other tribes like me, let alone watching a human being being butchered or doing it. I asked him if the Yoruba's are so comfortable butchering a human like that or not so touched to see or witness it because they are into butchering goat very well as they like goat meat a lot. Or maybe their kings are involved in these things too and that is why their traditional institution and security are not very serious about tackling it headlong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by dettolgel: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
kendo24:
Having a head in Yoruba land seems like a taboo these days

Skullars I hail o!

The thing tire me ooh. Those guys don't joke with skull. Infact they do rob grave as well.

I am sure if you exhumed their deads most of them are missing a head.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Justiceleague1: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap.
shut up and quit exposing yourself, alumajiri
Many of your type on this forum justify crime simply because the perpetrator is your tribesman.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by MNDY(m): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na so nau. It's how unbothered their people are without finding a lasting solution for me. Na because e don become part of their culture. Oya go and clean dat rubbish wey you write in your Signature.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by ariesbull: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
cococandy:
yoruba men enough please. When are you all going to start talking to each other about this issue?
It’s getting out of hand. That’s someone’s baby. Someone preteen child.
Things like this used to be shocking but now happens on the hourly basis it seems as if everyone is desensitized and just carry on like it’s nothing.
If it’s to talk nonsense about red pill and feminism y’all will be loud AF. It you ignore the big issues in front of you every day

I agree with you.... Leave other Nigerians
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by MNDY(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
babaalagbo11:
Subhananallah olorun oba o...they don't want to work of think out of the box about legit businesses....you must go through your daily struggle,no short cut,do the crime do the time

But why are your people unserious about finding a lasting solution to this rubbish once and for all? Especially your traditional institution. Is it because it is a part of your culture/tradition and the kings are doing it too? Because they can unanimously lay curses on the land against it. In other regions, if you see how people will handle this ritual killing and stupid butchering of a human-being ba, you will understand the seriousness of the matter - from jungle justice to drastic steps by the traditional institutions.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
undecided undecided
ariesbull:

I agree with you.... Leave other Nigerians
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by gotnel: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
This is terrible.
All, in the name of making money
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by babaalagbo11(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
MNDY:

But why are your people unserious about finding a lasting solution to this rubbish once and for all? Especially your traditional institution. Is it because it is a part of your culture/tradition and the kings are doing it too? Because they can unanimously lay curses on the land against it. In other regions, if you see how people will handle this ritual killing and stupid butchering of a human-being ba, you will understand the seriousness of the matter - from jungle justice to drastic steps by the traditional institutions.
it is not part of our culture or traditon...don't tribalize it,I've traveled far and wide,and I can tell you categorically they're doing these rituals sickening things in all tribes from hausa,Fulani, Niger deltans, to Igbo, northerners just know how to control media or keep secrets,they engage in money ritual than what you can imagine,but people that knows this thing can't give you everlasting joy or peace of mind and no repercussions will never engage in it,let's stop this hypocrisy....I wonder people engaging in it are not on Forbes list...so what's the essence of wasting your fellow human lives when you can't be richest.....Do your research Yoruba are even learning in ritual things where other tribes dey,I'm not tribalistic but just spitting the fact,travel from Kwara,to Niger state,tapa to core north to middle belt,down to delta or Igbo land you'll discover so many things and know new things.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by imagrg(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wasted generation!
Devil incarnates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Akharmony: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ogun and ilorin nah thr headquater. . All this Alfa wey deh do dirty things
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Poleski: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Skull miners again?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by EmmyNorse(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nigerian wahala don tire me oh, which kind kwantry be this na tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by MNDY(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
babaalagbo11:
it is not part of our culture or traditon...don't tribalize it,I've traveled far and wide,and I can tell you categorically they're doing these rituals sickening things in all tribes from hausa,Fulani, Niger deltans, to Igbo, northerners just know how to control media or keep secrets,they engage in money ritual than what you can imagine,but people that knows this thing can't give you everlasting joy or peace of mind and no repercussions will never engage in it,let's stop this hypocrisy....I wonder people engaging in it are not on Forbes list...so what's the essence of wasting your fellow human lives when you can't be richest.....Do your research Yoruba are even learning in ritual things where other tribes dey,I'm not tribalistic but just spitting the fact,travel from Kwara,to Niger state,tapa to core north to middle belt,down to delta or Igbo land you'll discover so many things and know new things.

We are talking about the rate and reaction. Admit it, your region is leading. I have travelled far and wide too. Infact I am currently in your region. Just say your people are soft and treating it with kid's gloves that is why it is rampant among your people. When a ritualist was caught in my hometown, he was burnt to ashes. Ever since then, nobody can try it again. I know you Yoruba's very well, I have lived in your region for long. Your society does not show seriousness to tackle any bad thing. That is the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Fabkeyz(m): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
Sometime I feel that we men don't deserve to be on earth,I mean can we just get wiped out from earth permanently if that will stop all these calamity?
From rape to ritual to theft and other craze crime na we dey do am.

If I hear or see any idvvt insult or blame women on this forum make thunder faya that person because we will never talk about this instead na to dey talk about wetin women wear and how Dem dey live their life.

So many dvvmb men making this world very uncomfortable to live in, everyday one live with fear of not to get robbed or killed by our fellow gender,street killing na we, fighting fvvlishly na we,but instead of some of us to create topic and educate the fvvlish ones here no na to carry woman matter for head dey drag them like mugu,set of BST.
The truth be say we men are responsible for the problems going on around the world,idvvts are free to curse themself oo,I no send.

Brother, you have spoken well!
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Aaay: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Jesus
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
cococandy:
No the problem of the world is what a woman wears and who she sleeps with

It’s exhausting
All will be fine mama.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by errigdee: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
wetin dem want gain all this nonsese
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by mrkings84(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
You mean things like this still exists in the 21st century??

Africa why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Chrismania100: 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
You are cowardly olodo...instead of you to tag it Afonji men,you are here talking rubbish. If it is an igbo matter,you for dey casting developers up and down

lexy20I4:
Sometime I feel that we men don't deserve to be on earth,I mean can we just get wiped out from earth permanently if that will stop all these calamity?
From rape to ritual to theft and other craze crime na we dey do am.

If I hear or see any idvvt insult or blame women on this forum make thunder faya that person because we will never talk about this instead na to dey talk about wetin women wear and how Dem dey live their life.

So many dvvmb men making this world very uncomfortable to live in, everyday one live with fear of not to get robbed or killed by our fellow gender,street killing na we, fighting fvvlishly na we,but instead of some of us to create topic and educate the fvvlish ones here no na to carry woman matter for head dey drag them like mugu,set of BST.
The truth be say we men are responsible for the problems going on around the world,idvvts are free to curse themself oo,I no send.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Chrismania100: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2022
Shatap and correct your statement. Say Afonji men,not all men are created a skull miner
Fucklove:
I love you so much as a responsible man. Please stop the generalisation dear sad
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by kareemkamil(m): 1:18am On Apr 26, 2022
This guy's desives jungle Justice immediately
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by meccuno: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2022
dettolgel:

They know how to "accommodate" people's heads.
grin grin

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2022
MNDY:

Na so nau. It's how unbothered their people are without finding a lasting solution for me. Na because e don become part of their culture. Oya go and clean dat rubbish wey you write in your Signature.

I wrote it for uncultured people... Not people like you >:grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Missing Children Found Dead In A Retired Police Officer's Car In Enugu / My Husband Raped Me. / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.