Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) (53089 Views)

I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect / 2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Uncommonlogic you dey see me so! Yorubas are culturally cannibals.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2022
My spirit say I should type (I thought we were only 4 igbos here until I saw the comments on the thread)

I thought we were only 4 igbos here until I saw the comments on the thread. Nice

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Brushstrokes20: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!

Boil those bloodthirsty baaaastarrrds alive! undecided
They don't deserve to see the next minute undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2022
8stargeneral:
Very soon human beings will go into extinction in yoruba land

I doubt that thought. They would just evolve without heads. Just like headless humans.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by ChoCho54(f): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2022
True, education to help with orientation and outlook will help, some youths are neglected, are idle, do not have a positive outlook and may lack the orientation on how to build even little wealth for themselves, plus with undue expectations and a lot of unmet needs.

Golan007:

I agree wholeheartedly, but this matter requires communal policing and complete reorientation from all and sundry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Legendoo: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Advocate500:
The yorubas do not see the uprising of ritual activity in their region as anything to be worried about, just political correctness and alignment is all they care about, one wonders how can everyone be politically employed in a society, their youths whose patrimony is been used at their detriment seems not bordered as well.

100 percent. As a Yoruba guy I agree.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Hellonearth: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
I NEEDD TO SAY IT AGAIN LOAUDLY.
YOURUBA PEOPLE I WAN TELL UNA SOMETHING IMPORTANT.
SKULL MINING DONT GIVE MONEY.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE BLOOD MONEY.

I KNOW SAY NA IBOS MAKE UNA DEY MINE SKULLS LIKE BITCOIN
IBOS HUSTLE TO MAKE CASH BUT UNA CHOOSE TO BE HAVESTING HEADS LIKE YAM.

MAKE UNA REPENT OOOO

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by royalmu: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
SWATMan:

Wasiu Omonose, 35, of Abioye compound, Share, and Akanbi Ibrahim, 32, of Sayo street.

I stopped reading at this point.
Na dem.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by JoeEeL(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
Sometime I feel that we men don't deserve to be on earth,I mean can we just get wiped out from earth permanently if that will stop all these calamity?
From rape to ritual to theft and other craze crime na we dey do am.

If I hear or see any idvvt insult or blame women on this forum make thunder faya that person because we will never talk about this instead na to dey talk about wetin women wear and how Dem dey live their life.

So many dvvmb men making this world very uncomfortable to live in, everyday one live with fear of not to get robbed or killed by our fellow gender,street killing na we, fighting fvvlishly na we,but instead of some of us to create topic and educate the fvvlish ones here no na to carry woman matter for head dey drag them like mugu,set of BST.
The truth be say we men are responsible for the problems going on around the world,idvvts are free to curse themself oo,I no send.

I agree boss.

We men are serious mugus and evil.
We are the cause of wars.
Fulani herdsmen, boko haram, all na men.
Ukraine-Russia, na men.
Ritualists, yahoo-yahoo, na men.
It is men that are soldiers who pour acids on innocent people.
Policemen will extort.
SARS men will take you to POS to withdraw. Threaten to shoot you if you don't comply.
Abba Kyari killing Imolites in 2021.
Wike, a man, killing people of obigbo.
Obasanjo killing Udi people of Bayelsa.
Cultism nko? Na men.

Ego of men causing wars, death and pain everywhere.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Fucklove(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
The yoruba nation will start walking headless very soon angry

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Proudlyomonna: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Stop? Did I hear you say stop? How can a leopard change its spot? This is embedded in their culture and traditions that they can't stop it for anything. It was passed down from generations to generations till this day.

Legend has it that Oduduwa mined the skulls of his peers and others before him. This was why he lies to this descendants that he fell from heaven hell to Ile-Ife.

The kind of skulls that these Afonjas cannot mine does not exist embarassed embarassed embarassed

Oga carry your mumu tribal gbasgbos shift go look for ya mate biko �
I no dey follow una dey do nonsense �
But this is terrible,see as human being carry him fellow human being head and hand like se na raw material angry
Anyway learn to condemn the criminal and crime,comot body for tribal bullcrap.
Shun tribal bigotry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by royalmu: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
rajiedreez:
Ha, see his shoe like Aladin shoe
grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
RecessionistPMB:
You won't see any of those idiots littering here with " mkpurumiri rhetorics".
I will say it countlessly, Every Afonja is a potential skull miner. Very useless set of people.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Comrade, what about the ones that are still foetuses?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by nedekid: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
dettolgel:

They know how to "accommodate" people's heads.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by frankputer: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
you can contact Vldimir Putin in Russia to assist you with Intercontinental Ballistics Nuke weapon to nuke all the continent of the world .
hope that will satisfy you ?
but the nuke need to take u first before us.

lexy20I4:
Sometime I feel that we men don't deserve to be on earth,I mean can we just get wiped out from earth permanently if that will stop all these calamity?
From rape to ritual to theft and other craze crime na we dey do am.

If I hear or see any idvvt insult or blame women on this forum make thunder faya that person because we will never talk about this instead na to dey talk about wetin women wear and how Dem dey live their life.

So many dvvmb men making this world very uncomfortable to live in, everyday one live with fear of not to get robbed or killed by our fellow gender,street killing na we, fighting fvvlishly na we,but instead of some of us to create topic and educate the fvvlish ones here no na to carry woman matter for head dey drag them like mugu,set of BST.
The truth be say we men are responsible for the problems going on around the world,idvvts are free to curse themself oo,I no send.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by chuksrandal(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
but instead of some of us to create topic and educate the fvvlish ones here no na to carry woman matter for head dey drag them like mugu,set of BST.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Ok Daddy cry

But I am doing the best I can in my little way Na. Calling out evil so they can stop it Na cool

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
See as them off human life just like that! The annoying part is that what they would have been paid for this would be nothing but pocket change!
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Fucklove(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Those useless things that call themselves men deserves to die, they should be killed the exact way they killed that boy. They don't deserve to leave Among humans.
I love you so much as a responsible man. Please stop the generalisation dear sad

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by walozanga(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Human head accommodators
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by demoBaba: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Hespee93: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Romanoff:
The moment you can kill and dismember a human being like this, you've lost the right to be called a human being.

You should be killed like the animal that you are.

That looks like a little boy, not even up to 18.

The age range should between 7 to 9 yeara

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Fucklove(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Erudite skullars bringing shame to responsible hardworking men like me angry sad

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by okorogodwin4(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
dettolgel:

They know how to "accommodate" people's heads.
Afonja skull miners Abi?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wetin we go do this afonja ppl and mining of skulls
It’s becoming too pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
biosilicon:

You are depressed. Get well soon.

Maybe he is depressed... But, where is the lie sir?!!

Why can't we all have a word with ourselves as men?!!

The only time most of us unite is to bash women, or take silly sides in political matters.

All the violence happening across the nation today are being perpetrated by largely men! Fact!!! Shall we talk about sexual crimes?!!

It is enough to make the few sane ones left to be depressed!
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Lazenby007(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
With glaring evidence,the law will still say they are innocent until proven guilty.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by walozanga(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Theknowledge:
Jesus Christ

Na Yoruba men do am , why u dey call Jesus Christ. U wan make I dash u slap? Oya shout afonja!!!!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Johel(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by tabaski: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
The boy in Ankara holding the head is an okada rider. Used to know him when I was working in their town. Heart of man is truly wicked.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Jumps Off Awolowo Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / 3 Missing Children Found Dead In A Retired Police Officer's Car In Enugu / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.