Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) (53088 Views)

I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect / 2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2022
AFONJA SKULL MINERS AGAIN!!!

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nationsdaddy: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2022
Njc1:
Some people are heartless sha embarassed embarassed embarassed
E pass heartless. Heartless judgement they should face

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Justsylvia(f): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2022
Nawa oooo we have lost it totally, no regards for human live may God help us
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Cajal(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2022
Afonja and skull mining are like christians and the holy bible

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Golan007: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2022
specialmati:
embarassed embarassed embarassed shoot anyone like this on site after catching them

Why are you so lenient?

I think we should make it legal for their torture to be in various gruesome forms.

We can even post their torture on a dedicated Web platform which we'll be able to share amongst our population.

Perhaps this might just give these animals something to think about before they embark on their crimes.

I also suggest their parents and siblings be paraded alongside, because they are the ones who encourage such idiotic beliefs that one can kill another as ritual for money making.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by rajiedreez: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Ha, see his shoe like Aladin shoe

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by realstars: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Just imagin if it was their heads and hands? Hartless animals.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Ykc2(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
Sometime I feel that we men don't deserve to be on earth,I mean can we just get wiped out from earth permanently if that will stop all these calamity?
From rape to ritual to theft and other craze crime na we dey do am.

If I hear or see any idvvt insult or blame women on this forum make thunder faya that person because we will never talk about this instead na to dey talk about wetin women wear and how Dem dey live their life.

So many dvvmb men making this world very uncomfortable to live in, everyday one live with fear of not to get robbed or killed by our fellow gender,street killing na we, fighting fvvlishly na we,but instead of some of us to create topic and educate the fvvlish ones here no na to carry woman matter for head dey drag them like mugu,set of BST.
The truth be say we men are responsible for the problems going on around the world,idvvts are free to curse themself oo,I no send.
that cucumber wey you dey use still dey shack you don't worry we go rub that cucumber pepper one day,your kpekus go hear nwiiii dat day

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by biosilicon: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
Sometime I feel that we men don't deserve to be on earth,I mean can we just get wiped out from earth permanently if that will stop all these calamity?

If I hear or see any idvvt insult or blame women on this forum make thunder faya that person because we will never talk about this instead na to dey talk about wetin women wear and how Dem dey live their life.

So many dvvmb men making this world very uncomfortable to live in, everyday one live with fear of not to get robbed or killed by our fellow gender,street killing na we, fighting fvvlishly na we,but instead of some of us to create topic and educate the fvvlish ones here no na to carry woman matter for head dey drag them like mugu,set of BST.
The truth be say we men are responsible for the problems going on around the world,idvvts are free to curse themself oo,I no send.

You are depressed. Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by matm: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2022
The future belongs to d youths.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Safyqueen: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2022
silvoclaira:
Fulani Afoooooonja moslem

Please get cured of islamaphobic tendencies before it becomes too late for you. Crime has no tribe, religion and race.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by kennethcolle: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Stop the killings please...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by donprinyo(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Bad leadership equals to this
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Ussycool: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Jeon:
OUR NIGERIAN MEN WILL NEVER QUIT EVIL.
NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE REASON WHY MEN DO EVIL. YOU DON'T WANNA DATE BROKE GUYS AND YOUR FATHER IS BROKE.
MSTWW
THOUGH, I DON'T SUPPORT EVIL.
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by ChoCho54(f): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Uncommonlogic you dey see me so! Yorubas are culturally cannibals.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by illicit(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:

But u said u are a cultist

Why are u now complaining

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Golan007: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2022
onatisi:
the only way to stop this menace is to introduce and implement the death penalty as punishment. If they keep treating the ritual killings as normal stealing or robbery offences , these killers wont stop .
like these two people caught with human head and fingers , they should be charged to court within 24hours ,they should be given expedited court trial and executed within 2 weeks of arrest , this will really reduce rate at which ritual killings are occurring

Some part of your suggestion is on point, but I think they should parade the perpetrators alongside their parents and siblings.

They must feel the shame which would in turn make those in future suppress such beliefs in and around their culture.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Nawa o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Iliya1520: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2022
please afonja let the rest of your fellow afonja to rest, now human hunting has become rampant in afonja republic, do u not want see your next generation because of money?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Advocate500: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2022
The yorubas do not see the uprising of ritual activity in their region as anything to be worried about, just political correctness and alignment is all they care about, one wonders how can everyone be politically employed in a society, their youths whose patrimony is been used at their detriment seems not bordered as well.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Valuepaints20(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Ogá people get mind sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by 8stargeneral: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Very soon human beings will go into extinction in yoruba land

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by BePrepared: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2022
kennyade3h:
Is muslim fast still on ?

Don't be surprised that these two are seriously on the fast even as they are holding that head, they will break d fast by even, after ifhar prayers.

Muslims... Fear them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by chibu4u2(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2022
onatisi:
the only way to stop this menace is to introduce and implement the death penalty as punishment. If they keep treating the ritual killings as normal stealing or robbery offences , these killers wont stop .
like these two people caught with human head and fingers , they should be charged to court within 24hours ,they should be given expedited court trial and executed within 2 weeks of arrest , this will really reduce rate at which ritual killings are occurring

Very very true.....death penalty straight.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Zulu2022: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2022
I nv know which baba way de ask dis mumu Dem to bring human fr work,wat happen to herbs,ram or goat ..maybe dis idiot them no de real wen way wan use am run work..y community no de go the police station nd get this idiot nd burn Dem asap case close or use Dem run de work if e pay de use de money compensate de victims family,even there kidneys nd heart are big money in organ selling industry,why not we apply de China style..else dis killing of a tin no go stop

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:

100% correct!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2022
dettolgel:
Yorubas will be the first human to evolve without a head.

Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by ComeToJesus: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2022
A state of emergency has to be declared in the south west. Almost everyone there is a ritualist. They believe strongly in human sacrifice and all those vile minded alfas are the facilitators of these evil.

It seems to be deeply entrenched in their culture. Professing Christianity or Islam has got nothing on them. They strongly believe in one baba or Alfa to consult some wandering deities for them.

This must be tackled and the barbaric culture nipped in the bud. Enough of these mindless decapitation of human heads. This is clearly a young person. Any society that cannot protect the weak and the vulnerable has lost reason to exist.

The much celebrated traditional institutions should speak up and lead a campaign against it instead of keeping harems as their preoccupation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by AmazingELixir: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2022
grin

Skull mining axis....that's the head of a girl child...these pipu ehnn, Oduduwa did a solid number on their DNA.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by specialmati(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Golan007:

Why are you so lenient?

I think we should make it legal for their torture to be in various gruesome forms.

We can even post their torture on a dedicated Web platform which we'll be able to share amongst our population.

Perhaps this might just give these animals something to think about before they embark on their crimes.

I also suggest their parents and siblings be paraded alongside, because they are the ones who encourage such idiotic beliefs that one can kill another as ritual for money making.
no am not when this guys are handed over to police it becomes another thing

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2022
pillager:

Obviously, a reta-rded, post wall, frustrated femanizi, semen filled brain female is behind this moniker, ranting about males on a platform created by a male, in a world built by males, as if crimes are peculiar to the male gender alone, piece of shit, tufiakwa
Shut your rotten mouth nd get the Bleep out of his mention u tout!!! People like u are the ones encouraging such nonsense. May one of your family members be butured like this since u don't have sense. Useless animal!!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Jumps Off Awolowo Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / 3 Missing Children Found Dead In A Retired Police Officer's Car In Enugu / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.