Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) (53098 Views)

I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect / 2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 25, 2022
Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Romanoff:
The moment you can kill and dismember a human being like this, you've lost the right to be called a human being.

You should be killed like the animal that you are.

That looks like a little boy, not even up to 18.

Chai

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by NoBones: 6:37am On Apr 25, 2022
That's why I hate Lawyers with passion, before you know it this guys will hire a lawyer and he will tell them to say they killed the Innocent child in self defense or that they were framed up by a jealous friend

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by drmuchin: 8:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Skull Miners

9 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by SWATMan: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2022
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/24/police-arrest-two-with-fresh-human-head-hands-in-kwara/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1650829388
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Wasiu Omonose, 35, of Abioye compound, Share, and Akanbi Ibrahim, 32, of Sayo street.

I stopped reading at this point.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by pps1759(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=dettolgel post=112244963]Yorubas will be the first human to evolve without a head.
Yoruba muslim

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by kennyade3h: 8:27am On Apr 25, 2022
Is muslim fast still on ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Elidrisy20: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Skull miners

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Njc1(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2022
Some people are heartless sha embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by specialmati(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed shoot anyone like this on site after catching them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Proudlyomonna: 10:54am On Apr 25, 2022
Haba make una stop dis nonsense na angry

How oyinbo man go see this kian thing wey him no go call una monkey angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Yankee101: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2022
What is going on with yoruba land and human skulls?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Babaheekmat: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2022
The Alfa should be arrested

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2022
.... Why are some guys so evil? Mehnn this is so inhumane . Tueh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2022
shocked

Akanbi Ibrahim
Wasiu Omonose

Hmmm!

Ike gwụrụ kpam kpam

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Babaheekmat: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2022
And some bastards will say there's no kafir amongst Muslims.. even alaafin oyo who died is a Muslim to rhei

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by harmargedon: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2022
grin grin[left][/left]
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Agwotulumbe(f): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Afonja ooooo

Bunch of skull mining criminals

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by gaby(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Despicable.....

Poor kid..

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Openyamind111(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
Sometime I feel that we men don't deserve to be on earth,I mean can we just get wiped out from earth permanently if that will stop all these calamity?
From rape to ritual to theft and other craze crime na we dey do am.

If I hear or see any idvvt insult or blame women on this forum make thunder faya that person because we will never talk about this instead na to dey talk about wetin women wear and how Dem dey live their life.

So many dvvmb men making this world very uncomfortable to live in, everyday one live with fear of not to get robbed or killed by our fellow gender,street killing na we, fighting fvvlishly na we,but instead of some of us to create topic and educate the fvvlish ones here no na to carry woman matter for head dey drag them like mugu,set of BST.
The truth be say we men are responsible for the problems going on around the world,idvvts are free to curse themself oo,I no send.

No woman, no crime.. that song just dey play for my head..

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Nationsdaddy: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2022
Haa. Na wa oo. Most annoying is the case is being handled by the police(govt)
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Juwonlogic: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by thatigboman1: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Yommychrz:
People are desperate to make money don’t care what it takes or the repercussion, May God protects us, imagine killing your fellow human being without sympathy or remorse

Yikes
say it as it is. Yoruba people. Head hunters. Skull miners. Sophisticated skullerships.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by NOwazobia: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2022
For body parts sale, and ritual killings, leave it for the yorubas; no one can beat them at it.

The culture of human sacrifices to their gods in those days is still rubbing on them till this day.

When you actively and critically study the attribute of every tribe in Nigeria, you will realized it has one or two things to do with the culture in those days.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by FuckDModz: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Lazy yoruba bastards.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Let us take it that the ritual will work, how will these people have heart to enjoy the wealth after exterminating the life of another person.

This is the height of wickedness and stupidity wrapped in one.

I hope they get the juju priest too. He is part of this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2022
blue01:
I said it even before opening the thread that THE GREAT ACCOMMODATORS OF OUR TIME are at it again..... sad
Before I even opened the thread, I knew it will always d skullarship people dem. People with d highest IGR.
Afonjas are just caused, I swear to gawd

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Mom007(f): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2022
"... And it repented God that He created man..." When I first read this verse in the bible, I was sad like, are we that bad? Now I begin to understand. Yes. We are that bad! Even those commenting here, given time and opportunity, we are just as bad if not worse! We can betray one another, sell out even family members, throw close friends and associates under the bus just because of material gains and money!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Kingpele(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=lexy20I4 post=112244411]Sometime I feel that we men don't deserve to be on earth,I mean can we just get wiped out from earth permanently if that will stop all these calamity?

If I hear or see any idvvt insult or blame women on this forum make thunder faya that person because we will never talk about this instead na to dey talk about wetin women wear and how Dem dey live their life.

So many dvvmb men making this world very uncomfortable to live in, everyday one live with fear of not to get robbed or killed by our fellow gender,street killing na we, fighting fvvlishly na we,but instead of some of us to create topic and educate the fvvlish ones here no na to carry woman matter for head dey drag them like mugu,set of BST.
The truth be say we men are responsible for the problems going on around the world,idvvts are free to curse themself oo,I no send.[ you are a woman pretending to be male but whether u are male or female you deserve to be eliminated from the earth for your stupidity
Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
Sometime I feel that we men don't deserve to be on earth,I mean can we just get wiped out from earth permanently if that will stop all these calamity?

The truth be say we men are responsible for the problems going on around the world,idvvts are free to curse themself oo,I no send.
Say no more buddy,

Ma folks are dumb and desperate.

Very pathetic beings everywhere

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) by onatisi(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2022
the only way to stop this menace is to introduce and implement the death penalty as punishment. If they keep treating the ritual killings as normal stealing or robbery offences , these killers wont stop .
like these two people caught with human head and fingers , they should be charged to court within 24hours ,they should be given expedited court trial and executed within 2 weeks of arrest , this will really reduce rate at which ritual killings are occurring

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Missing Children Found Dead In A Retired Police Officer's Car In Enugu / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.