Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) (2515 Views)

Spy Camera C@tches Two SHS Students Nack!ng And F*vck!ng In Class (VIDEO) / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by Ajimusty2: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wande22:
Typing since morning fa
lol no mind am,na so i jst dey wait.
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 7:09am On Apr 27, 2022
"are you sure these are real?" he said, "these does'nt look like the dollars".

I was getting a little fustrated, the sun is getting at its peak, sending its heat voilently. "these are canadian dollars" i tried to explain, "different from the US dollars. You can search it up on google".
He nodded and brought out three notes of one thousand naira. "this all i got", "and if i find out this thing you gave me are fake-" then he glanced at my id, "-micheal shaw you have youself to blame".

He handed me the notes, i nodded, took the notes and walked away without saying thank you.

"eko hotel", i said to the driver as i entered another taxi.
"1000 naira"
"alright move it".

Today have been hectic and stressful, this should be one of the worst contracts i have taken. I done in the US, France, UK and the rest. Not more than 2months ago, i have assassinated a drug lord in South Africa and its not as hectic as this.

"we don reach", the driver said. He looked back only to see another face staring at him.

typing...
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2022
I just showed him the wig and beards.
"thanks" i said as i hand him two notes of one thousand naira.

"thank u oga, you do well", he shouted over my shoulder as i walked into the hotel lobby.

"james peterson, room 205" i said to the lady. She handed me the keys.
"thanks" i smiled at her.
"you're welcome".

Back in the privacy of my room, i set up my pc to watch the live feed from the camera. The dining area is empty. It seems i will have to wait till lunch or dinner time.

After taking a cold shower, i quickly booked my next flight to canada tomorrow 4pm. Staying in this country is giving me the creeps. Probably next time, i wont accept any contract in this country.

I saw it from the corner of my eyes- food is being served on the dining table, rice, chicken, coleslaw from the fridge with wine.

And thats when i knew, this operation might take longer, or perhaps fail entirely. I miscalculated. Cold water is poured into a cup from a bottle taken from the fridge, not the dispenser.

typing...
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by Ajimusty2: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2022
yawa don gas 4 u
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by Wande22(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
ProjectNEXT wetin Update fa
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by Ajimusty2: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wande22:
ProjectNEXT wetin Update fa
we don wait taya,e b like na him wedding week b this
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18
I want to finish this piece of work
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18
Chai, Almost 2yrs later. I may drop an update tonight or 2moro
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18
Short update....

A couple hundred miles away, in a grandiose mansion located in the nation's federal capital city.

"Any news from the hitman?"

"Not yet sir"

A middle aged man in a silk suit, a glass cup of wine in his hand, was addressing another man sitting opposite him.

"How good is he?", the middle aged man asked as he sip from his wine.

"Excellent sir. I went through a great deal just to hire him. A total of $10m was spent, Senetor"

"Senator?"

"Sorry sir, Mr. President"

Senator Adetutu likes to refer himself as Mr. President. The next president of the nation. Although his chance of winning against his main contestant, Thompson is slim. Thompson is the people favourite, his supporters are huge both national and overseas.

Sen. Adetutu on the other hand joined politics a few years ago, rising from a mere house of rep to a presidential candidate. The most amazing thing is that he had never lost an election. Rumour has it that his godfather has a huge power faction backing him, that even the current president have to show some respect to the godfather. Despite his clout, Adetutu is actually scared of Thompson, as the latter father-in-law is the great uncle to the current president. So he needs to be elimated, he had gotten the go ahead from his godfather.

"I'm sorry to say this, your excellency, this Thopson have been a hard nut to crack, we have used other attempts at his life, but it seems that the old geezer is a phoenix with 9 lives. Lucky we got this hitman"

"Hmmm, 9 lives?", Sen. Adetutu smiled at the latter.

"Mr. Peter, its simple we will kill him 9 times, nobody get in my way, in my ambition", raising his voice, he continue, "I, Mr. President will rule the nation, anyone who stand in my way is courting death"...

A cold shiver ran down the spine of Mr. Peter, he raised his glass to toast, "To your victory, Mr. President"

"To my victory!"
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by motionarena: 7:44am On Apr 19
ProjectNEXT:
Short update....

A couple hundred miles away, in a grandiose mansion located in the nation's federal capital city.

"Any news from the hitman?"

"Not yet sir"

A middle aged man in a silk suit, a glass cup of wine in his hand, was addressing another man sitting opposite him.

"How good is he?", the middle aged man asked as he sip from his wine.

"Excellent sir. I went through a great deal just to hire him. A total of $10m was spent, Senetor"

"Senator?"

"Sorry sir, Mr. President"

Senator Adetutu likes to refer himself as Mr. President. The next president of the nation. Although his chance of winning against his main contestant, Thompson is slim. Thompson is the people favourite, his supporters are huge both national and overseas.

Sen. Adetutu on the other hand joined politics a few years ago, rising from a mere house of rep to a presidential candidate. The most amazing thing is that he had never lost an election. Rumour has it that his godfather has a huge power faction backing him, that even the current president have to show some respect to the godfather. Despite his clout, Adetutu is actually scared of Thompson, as the latter father-in-law is the great uncle to the current president. So he needs to be elimated, he had gotten the go ahead from his godfather.

"I'm sorry to say this, your excellency, this Thopson have been a hard nut to crack, we have used other attempts at his life, but it seems that the old geezer is a phoenix with 9 lives. Lucky we got this hitman"

"Hmmm, 9 lives?", Sen. Adetutu smiled at the latter.

"Mr. Peter, its simple we will kill him 9 times, nobody get in my way, in my ambition", raising his voice, he continue, "I, Mr. President will rule the nation, anyone who stand in my way is courting death"...

A cold shiver ran down the spine of Mr. Peter, he raised his glass to toast, "To your victory, Mr. President"

"To my victory!"

Waiting for you to finish the story please
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 7:47am On Apr 19
motionarena:

Waiting for you to finish the story please
I will drop update this morning

1 Like

Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by dNortherner(m): 8:16am On Apr 19
You better come and finish what you started or else...
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19
Short Update.

I miscalculated, no plan b or c. And i already booked my flight the next day. Damn! I sighed. The next hour was hell watching a man have his meal. I noticed one of the maid tasted the food and drinks before he eat. After he was done eating, the plate were cleared, leaving a glass of wine. He was still relaxing at the dinning table when i heard him called Abdu to bring the laptop for him, which the bodyguard set up for him. I was still watching their action from a bird eye view from the hidden camera up, when all of a sudden the view changed and i was looking at Mr. Thompson one on one on my screen, smiling.

"Hello Michael Shaw or should i say Mr. James?"

I was dumbstrucked. He is talking to me. How come? What is going on? Different questions was racing through my mind. My first action was to switch off the system and discard it. My cover have been blown.

"Just as you can see and hear me, i can also see you and hear you. I even know where you are right now. We've got to talk" Mr. Thompson was still sneering.

I have to say something. I mean this is the first time something like this happen in my career.
"What is going on sir? How do you know me and the camera?" i asked, utterly confused.

Mr. Thompson gave a throaty laughter. "Let me tell you about myself so that you will understand me better."

I was silent, so he continue, "I guess you were hired by the Elder, the godfather?"

I shook my head, "I don't know no godfather". I was thinking maybe thats the name of my client. Even if i know him, i won't admit it, its against my business ethics.

Mr. Thomson nodded. Then he stood up and for a few moments he was out of view. I heard the gurgling of water being poured into a cup. Then he came back to his seat with a glass of water.

He raised the glass of water to view. "The dispenser". Then he drank the water, "It is unfortunately the case that I have many enemies", Thompson explained. He was completely serious. "Some of them fear me. Some are jealous of me. All of them would benefit if I was no longer here. In
the last months, there have been four attempts on my life. That is how things are now. Several of my
associates have been less fortunate – which is to say, they have been less careful than me. And they have died. Apart from my wife and my children, I
can trust no one
and even my immediate family might one day be bribed to do me harm. I employ a great many people to protect me and I have to employ more people to watch over them. I trust
none of them.” His dark eyes bore
into me through the screen. "Can I trust
you?"
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 11:09am On Apr 22
Update......

Trust me? Things are happening way too fast. Here i am talking with the man i'm supposed to kill and the worst part is that he is aware that i was sent to assassinate him and here he's talking about trusting me.

I frowned, a thought just came to my mind, what if they are tracking my location live and the man is buying time for them? Perharps the armed force are already on their way to the hotel?

Trust me? Trust your father!! "I will kill you", I said to him as i close the livestream. I need to get going, i packed my few things into my backpack. I was just about to switch off the laptom when a mail came in from my client with just two words:

YOU FAILED.

How did he know? Damn! I thought of replying when i remember that i'm in a hurry. I need to leave the hotel asap. I was just packing my few things when i heard sirens and cars pulling up at the front of the hotel. I went to the window and looked out. Outside, was already getting dark, although night had not yet fallen, so i could makeout the uniformed men crossing the courtyard, heading for the front door. There were about a dozen of them, masked and helmeted, carrying rifles. Their feet stamping the concrete as the filed into the lobby.

My heart skipped a beat.. That was fast, my mind is already in a mess. That means they have already gotten my location since. There's no way i'm going to get out via the lobby, in less than 2 minutes they will be here. I was still thinking of how to escape my predicament when my doorbell rang....

"Who's there?" I asked?

"Room service" came a husky male voice.

Damn, they are here already... I walked to the door and opened it, a familiar face smiled at me.

"It is you?", i asked surprised.

"Remember me?"
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu / How Do I Let A Guy Down Gently And Nicely? / I'm 20 He's 26: Is That Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.