Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu (2512 Views)

Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. / White Women Sleeping With Dogs / Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by spencekat(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
Take note,I am not supporting any of the illustrations in the subject matter/topic, but why do people shout more when single guys sleep with married women than when single girls sleep with married men?

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by Nobodyany1: 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
I just tire my brother. Maybe because men can't take what they give...

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by Vision101(m): 12:59am On Sep 21, 2023
Married woman is owned while the man is community prick.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by Baronthecelebri: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2023
God created man polygamist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by holicupp(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2023
it's a fukin fuked up situation in a fuked up world
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by Authoreety: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2023
AFTER I PAY FOR AN ITEM, IT BECOMES SOLELY MINE..

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by spencekat(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by izonborn098(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
You can't buy a man, that is why men pay pride price.. You can add another woman to ur wife anytime you want but a woman can't do that highest she'll do is to go for divorce..

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by talented321: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Who dey pay pride price?..
*It's compulsory for a man to build house before marriage or he pay the rent..
*A woman go into marriage without nothing where as man can't..
*when a man is broke he's lazy, when a woman is broke she's an independent woman and respect herself because she doesn't join prostitution..
*a man is entitle to have any amount of woman he want as far he have cash..
*there is a big different between a man and woman which no arguement can balance..
*gbola can open any key where as a pussy is meant to be opened by the precious dick..
*women feel defeated when bleeped, while men feel like winners when they bleep girls 'wetin no good' especially when you make her swallow ur cum.. Also Bleep her till her head knack the wall or bleep her fall from table/chair..

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by makeherscream(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
The most stupid question today 😒 this op must be high on cheap weed,

What you paid for , another person will be using it won't you talk ? Some people for this forum self with their annoying questions
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by 1Sharon(f): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
God created man polygamist

Cheating on your wife isn't the same thing as polygamy.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by Woodshot: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
makeherscream:

What you paid for , another person will be using it won't you talk ? Some people for this forum self with their annoying questions

What if it was the woman who gave the Man the money he used to pay the dowry? grin

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by spencekat(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
makeherscream:

Bros, why you dey para? Are you guilty? Are you cheating on your wife? grin
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by spencekat(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
1Sharon:

Cheating on your wife isn't the same thing as polygamy.
Tell him o

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by makeherscream(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Woodshot:

What if it was the woman who gave the Man the money he used to pay the dowry? grin
Nigeria woman give her husband money to pay her own dowry ? 😳 No be juju be that, me and you know say this kind thing no fit happen for Nigeria , a typical Nigerian babe will have more than 1m in her account and still collect 20k from you that have 30k in your account , them prefer to spend that 1m on wig , designers , than to help you with a dime from that 1m😒
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by DonroxyII: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2023
spencekat:
Take note,I am not supporting any of the illustrations in the subject matter/topic, but why do people shout more when single guys sleep with married women than when single girls sleep with married men?
anyone surprised by anything in this Generation(Year 2000 Kids), Next Generations(Year 2010 Kids) & Next Generations(Year 2020 Corona-Virus Kids) is a Nonsense Person ... Nothing dey amaze me anymore

It's about to go down in this Generations from Sex, drugs & Showbiz .... Na techs go later replace human sef .....

Once You accept Realities of anything goes, You will be OK cuz it's definitely you can't change anything infact to be a better person in this generation requires you to Constant-Continuous Fighting Yourself to talk of now trying to change someone.

Make we dey fvck each other dey go as far as pvssy & dick no dey complain ... e better pass war & Battles ... Na Only Heartbrake e go cause & you go move to the next dude.... shikom.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by DonroxyII: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2023
Authoreety:

AFTER I PAY FOR AN ITEM, IT BECOMES SOLELY MINE..

calm down, How much you pay ... grin
Dowry na customary ooo no mean say u buy her ...
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by DonroxyII: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Woodshot:

It Means Na you own your owner grin
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu by DonroxyII: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2023
makeherscream:
Nigeria woman give her husband money to pay her own dowry ? 😳 No be juju be that, me and you know say this kind thing no fit happen for Nigeria , a typical Nigerian babe will have more than 1m in her account and still collect 20k from you that have 30k in your account , them prefer to spend that 1m on wig , designers , than to help you with a dime from that 1m😒
E dey happen bro ... Everything dey happen in Nigeria including Death of Mohbad ..... !

(1) (Reply)

Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland / My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. / 11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.