Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

30k Airtime Giveaway To Students - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students (1860 Views)

Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates / Airtime Giveaway For Students / COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by AyobamiIsaac12: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
I've sent you a pm sir
Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by cochtrane(m): 4:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Austema:

boss man, I have to quote you here on your old post,
My dad is sick, and the sickness has to do with the inability
to urinate
In fact for the past 3weeks he has been urinating only
through the aid of what is fixed to his organ, the doctor
proscribed drugs for us worth about 15k
and the money is not yet complete, please kindly help me
with any amount, please a beg you.
2263648432 Zenith bank

I can send you the evidence if need be
apply for the scholarship, if you have the capacity
Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by Austema(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2022
cochtrane:

thanks so much for replying .
am no longer a student, the money I need is for drugs, please any mount you can help will really help. please sir

2263648432 Zenith
Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by Toktee(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2022
cochtrane:
Hello everyone,

I'm giving away 30k in airtime to students. That's 1k airtime for the first 30 students. I would have made this cash, but for some reasons I can't at the moment. If you need this in cash, you may just want to sell the airtime to those who need it in exchange for cash. If you are interested, just follow this procedure:

- You may indicate interest here. Please do not drop your phone number here.
- Send a PM
- I'll ask for a snapshot of your student ID and your phone number in response to your PM. I may interrogate you if I find insufficient evidence.
- Once your details are confirmed okay, you should get the airtime in a few mins.
- I will check your account before replying your message. If your account is created after Jan 1, 2022, I'm sorry I won't be replying your email
- Please understand that I will be sharing the handles of those who receive airtime here for record purposes

Goodluck.
List of those who've received so far:

Meanwhile, I have a scholarship for students running here. Check if you want to apply
https://www.nairaland.com/7063934/announcing-scholarship-students
I am interested.
Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by Duchessree(f): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Thanks so much sir, for the airtime smiley
Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by shegzy0514(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Thank you sir may God continue to bless u
Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by Tekahashi: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
cochtrane:
Yes, something that shows you are a student
i've messaged you sir
Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by Uplifted2022(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
cochtrane:
Yes, something that shows you are a student
What about we apprentices?
Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by sammieking2017(m): 12:26am On Apr 28, 2022
Thanks so much Sir, airtime seen.
Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by Yohans(m): 1:17am On Apr 28, 2022
Thank you sir, for the airtime.
Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by Novarh: 1:45pm On May 02, 2022
cochtrane:
Hello everyone,

I'm giving away 30k in airtime to students. That's 1k airtime for the first 30 students. I would have made this cash, but for some reasons I can't at the moment. If you need this in cash, you may just want to sell the airtime to those who need it in exchange for cash. If you are interested, just follow this procedure:

- Send a PM
- I'll ask for a snapshot of your student ID and your phone number in response to your PM. I may interrogate you if I find insufficient evidence.
- Once your details are confirmed okay, you should get the airtime in a few mins.
- I will check your account before replying your message. If your account is created after Jan 1, 2022, I'm sorry I won't be replying your email
- Please understand that I will be sharing the handles of those who receive airtime here for record purposes

That's all folks. Money don finish grin

Meanwhile, I have a scholarship for students running here. Check if you want to apply
Pls sir I sent u a PM, I would like to submit my essay.
Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by Tekahashi: 4:27pm On May 02, 2022
cochtrane:
Hello everyone,

- Send a PM

That's all folks. Money don finish grin

i sent you a pm sir
Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by chieni(f): 11:52pm On May 15, 2022
Cc cochtrane Hello good day Sir. We haven't heard from you with regards to the essay competition. I've been following the thread and also noticed the winner has not been announced despite the fact the deadline has elapsed. people have also rack their brains to submit their essays. please kindly clarify us on what's happening. Thank you.
Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by cochtrane(m): 3:52am On May 16, 2022
chieni:
Cc cochtrane Hello good day Sir. We haven't heard from you with regards to the essay competition. I've been following the thread and also noticed the winner has not been announced despite the fact the deadline has elapsed. people have also rack their brains to submit their essays. please kindly clarify us on what's happening. Thank you.
You know, I have a life too, right? And can get busy too, right?
Anyways, follow the main thread where I announced the scholarship. You will see the right dates there. Details and instructions are clearly stated there. And next time, be brave enough to post with your real account. I don't bite. wink

2 Likes

Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by chieni(f): 12:06pm On May 16, 2022
cochtrane:

Anyways, follow the main thread where I announced the scholarship. You will see the right dates there. Details and instructions are clearly stated there. And next time, be brave enough to post with your real account. I don't bite. wink
lol @real account. You can confirm by the registered date. I have actually been following the thread.
Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by chieni(f): 12:15pm On May 16, 2022
cochtrane:

My bad. I just saw the update on the thread. Apologies.
Re: 30k Airtime Giveaway To Students by Quicksilver5: 1:02pm On May 17, 2022
cochtrane:

i submitted my essay sir but I was not on the list

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Bible Says About A Wife's Submission To Her Husband / Bride And Groom’s Mother Exchange Slaps Over Food On Wedding Day / It's Normal Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.