Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates (4379 Views)

Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives / Motherchristmas Token Giveaway / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Qualifications

1.You must be a UNN graduate
2 you must be unemployed at this time
3.You must prove u are a UNN grad privately
4.you must not be a new or dormant account on nairaland

Let me hear your story.
Winners will get a token 4k till earmarked funds are used up
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
am only eligible to one criteria there but I wish you consider others too,,, everyone needs assist

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
andrewmeddy8:
am only eligible to one criteria there but I wish you consider others too,,, everyone needs assist

Sorry you don't qualify for this one.
Wish u well
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
igbowoman:

Sorry you don't qualify for this one. Wish u well
ok, God bless your good gesture

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by chidiogo123(f): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
Good evening, am a unn graduate and still unemployed since graduation. Can prove it too. Hoping to get this to get foodstuffs and drugs. God bless you.
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by rottable(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
igbowoman:
Qualifications

Let me hear your story.
Winners will get a token 4 k till earmarked funds are used up
na only UNN graduate dey NL

3 Likes

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by VersatileDigita: 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
I am an unemployed UNN graduate.
Thank you for your largesse and consideration.
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by doggedfighter(f): 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
See people wishing they can change certificate to UNN grin grin

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
chidiogo123:
Good evening, am a unn graduate and still unemployed since graduation. Can prove it too. Hoping to get this to get foodstuffs and drugs. God bless you.

Send me your proof to motherchristmas22@ outlook.com
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
VersatileDigita:
I am an unemployed UNN graduate.
Thank you for your largesse and consideration.

Send your proof to motherchristmas22@outlook.com
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yes only UNN unemployed alumni please.Sorry about that.There has to be an exclusion criteria

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by rtdCivilservant: 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
chidiogo123:
But u be laptop seller na, abi that one no be work?
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by chidiogo123(f): 11:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
igbowoman:

sent.
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by Heineken(m): 12:34am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by kannyluv(f): 12:57am On Jan 01, 2021
I am a unn graduate and unemployed..thank you and happy new year
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by China112(m): 1:04am On Jan 01, 2021
well not an alumni of the requested school but ......

A ...... graduate still trying to pull it together and unemployed... Atimes I hold my head in my palms and move my hands till it closes my face.
Atimes I rest my head in my palm with the elbows on my laps till the weight gets too heavy to bear. God when ? God when?

I wouldn't say no to good opportunities apart from money cry cry
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by IamShiningStar(f): 4:04am On Jan 01, 2021
OK.
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by denny97797: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by Fortunate25(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
igbowoman:
Qualifications

Let me hear your story.

What of UNN undergraduates? We've been at home for 9months now
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by shugaboy6102(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
I am a superlion pls help my ministry. Thank you
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 3:50am On Jan 04, 2021
So only one winner?
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 3:50am On Jan 04, 2021
kannyluv:

Send proof to the email I provided
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 3:51am On Jan 04, 2021
The money will be disbursed tomorrow so this is the final call
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 3:52am On Jan 04, 2021
denny97797:

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 3:52am On Jan 04, 2021
chidiogo123:
sent.

Ok will get back to you
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Bleep you

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by WaterTheMonk(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2021
frank800:
Bleep you

Are you a UNN drop out??

3 Likes

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by China112(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:
The money will be disbursed tomorrow so this is the final call
My school is affiliated with UNN. Abeg make e reach us too
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by afrikaa: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:
Qualifications

Let me hear your story.

Happy new year, i met all the criteria, is the offer still available? Will send you proof to the email you provided .

Thanks for your kind gesture.

Modified: proof sent to the Email provided. Thanks again.
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by Ewatunde(f): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:

Happy New Year,Am a graduate of Unn, I just sent proof to u now.
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by kannyluv(f): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:

sent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can One Divorce His Wife And Still Go To Heaven / Few Ways To Love Your Husband / Strongest Word Of Advice Your Dad Gave To You As a Teenager.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.