Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Reflection 90: Unity With All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reflection 90: Unity With All (103 Views)

The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) / Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 90: Unity With All by MyCatholicLife: 1:26am On Apr 25, 2022

We are made for unity with one another. When there is a lack of unity, the effects are felt in families, communities and among nations. What is it that unites us more than anything? First and foremost, we are united with other souls through our Baptism (See Diary #391).

Think about the most basic fact that you share an unbreakable bond with each and every person who is baptized into Christ Jesus. Regardless of whether or not another is embracing their baptismal calling, the unity still remains. Think about that unity and cling to it. Allow yourself to see each and every baptized person as a true brother or sister in Christ. This will change the way you think about them and act toward them.

Lord, I thank You for the wonderful family You have created through the Sacrament of Baptism. I thank You that I am blessed to share in this family. Help me to love all Your children as a result of the simple fact that they are my brothers and sisters in You. Jesus, I trust in You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6naySRhiK1A

(1) (Reply)

The Only Thing That Matters. / The Holy Spirit / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday,15 May 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.