Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Guys When Last Did You Do This???... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys When Last Did You Do This???... (1979 Views)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys When Last Did You Do This???... by czarr(m): 3:52am On Apr 25, 2022
When last did you watch a full movie?
People these days have a short attention span.
We only watch short skits.

When last did you complete a full movie in one sitting?

3 Likes

Re: Guys When Last Did You Do This???... by Ahmed0336(m): 5:02am On Apr 25, 2022
Last week. Sometimes, i use 2 to 3 days to complete a movie.

No time to check time grin

1 Like

Re: Guys When Last Did You Do This???... by mike8804: 5:30am On Apr 25, 2022
Have been watching Spiderman no way home for the past 3 months never finish am.... but I can watch 100s of tiktok videos in a day! It wasn't like this before oo

3 Likes

Re: Guys When Last Did You Do This???... by Chisave: 5:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Ee don tey ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Guys When Last Did You Do This???... by Telegram234(m): 7:22am On Apr 25, 2022
e depends on the production of the movies.

universal, marvel, disney, DreamWorks, 20th fox, lionsgate, columbia, Netflix,DC movies, Warner's bro.
This categories produces dope crazy movies, i can watch them over and over again .
if the productions is not in any of this categories, I delete them straight up on sight cause na trash

1 Like

Re: Guys When Last Did You Do This???... by slawormiir: 7:31am On Apr 25, 2022
Damnnn niggar

All the time

I love movies...if I start a movie...I always finish it...I don't pause...

1 Like

Re: Guys When Last Did You Do This???... by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2022
czarr:
When last did you watch a full movie?
People these days have a short attention span.
We only watch short skits.

When last did you complete a full movie in one sitting?

the HookUp Master, can't wait for u to come to Christ and repent genuinely
the thought of ur precious skin burning in Hell won't let me stop remembering u in prayers
i pray u will have a prodigal son experience and it would not be too late
Re: Guys When Last Did You Do This???... by shepherd003: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2022
Few hours ago
Re: Guys When Last Did You Do This???... by l69l: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2022
Weekly Series

1 Like

Re: Guys When Last Did You Do This???... by czarr(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

the HookUp Master, can't wait for u to come to Christ and repent genuinely
the thought of ur precious skin burning in Hell won't let me stop remembering u in prayers
i pray u will have a prodigal son experience and it would not be too late
Preach to me about the love of Christ not the fear of hell. You cannot threaten me with hell. I'm a sinner (who isn't?) But I love Christ.
Alot of Christian serve God not because they genuinely love Christ but because they fear hell fire...Christ looks at the heart, he knows if you are serving out of fear or out of love.

And please if our body is buried in this world after we die, please tell me what skin actually burns in this your hell?
Re: Guys When Last Did You Do This???... by Qinglong(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2022
Correct for me. The last movie I watched was Thor: Ragnarok in 2017/2018 and I didn't even bother finishing it. Just went to my room and started playing with my phone grin

Omo, movies no dey sweet person again.

2 Likes

Re: Guys When Last Did You Do This???... by TheWolfen(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2022
Recently I prefer watching those YouTube short films. They usually 15min to 30min or there about long
They addictive and consume less time too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtecRgmowFk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iAcJdvUgEQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f3hG-5grlw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm-K8uQchMQ

As for series movies. The last time I watch those type of movies was in 2019 ( Vikings show and Game of thrones show among others )

1 Like

Re: Guys When Last Did You Do This???... by MoneyGoDrop: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2022
Whenever I'm free i watch it all the time but Whenever i face work,i forget about movies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo's sister Hate For Messi Is Too Bad..shots Fired / Help!! What Does This Omen Mean? (strange Pics) / Is This Green Light worth it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.