Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Ever Been Embarrassed By An Ex-Employer After Leaving The Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ever Been Embarrassed By An Ex-Employer After Leaving The Job? (17393 Views)

How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today / Remorse After Leaving My Job / Can I Renegotiate Salary With My Employer After One Month Of Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ever Been Embarrassed By An Ex-Employer After Leaving The Job? by blessed2share: 4:33am On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My sugar daddy then get jealous because I dumped his fucken ass and dilapidated body to a more young and rich dude, and he tries to embarrassed me by collecting the car he got me, the next two days after collecting the 2010 model Toyota Corolla, I got myself 2018 model Lexus 350. He ended up so embarrassed and so pained.

I believe the question is asking employees to talk about former employers. From your response, it sounds like you are an entrepreneur talking about your customers. We wish you more sales.
Re: Ever Been Embarrassed By An Ex-Employer After Leaving The Job? by Dozie32(m): 5:44am On Apr 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
It's obvious you wanted to collect December salary and leave...

I don't support the owner of the school, but some employees like OP deserve what he got.

The standard procedure for leaving a job is to give atleast two weeks notice to the management. But many of you will collect salary at the end of the month and disappear without notice...

Put yourself in their shoes.

You're very wicked. Didn't they worked for it?
Re: Ever Been Embarrassed By An Ex-Employer After Leaving The Job? by Aystarz: 6:43am On Apr 26, 2022
Skyfornia:

People like you are jobless and will ways support joblessness, you are looking for a way to lure people out of their jobs so they can be in the same sorry state with you. Tueh!

So if employer didn't pay December salary, what happened to his November, October, September salaries? Without December salary he won't eat? If that's the case, it means he doesn't deserve any job if he cannot save.

From the beginning of this thread, I knew what a jerk you were. Now, this needless outburst just exposes you for the dunce that you are.
Case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me / Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria PLC Entry Level & Experienced Job Recruitment / Latest Jobs In Nigeria: Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.