Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend (6441 Views)

I Am Having Sleepless Night After Deborah's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Walk away jeje, some ladies na hoes

1 Like

Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Austinbiggy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
thanks bro
Jamesbiodun:
Walk away jeje, some ladies na hoes
Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by extroveee(m): 1:03am On Apr 26, 2022
Austinbiggy:
i started a new job which i was place on probation for 3 months and this month of April will make it 3 month that i have started the work which hopefully i will be expecting my salary this month. sometime i hustle to get transport fair to work which has not been easy for me. my girlfriend started a mini restaurant job in which she always complain of transport to work but ever since she started the work she always ask me for transport and other necessity for a man to do, her behavior change suddenly anytime she is talking to me. last week Thursday when i call her line and her line were switch off and i call her friend if she came back home and she said no.
The following day when i ask her where she pass the night she told me she pass it with her friend and when i interrogate her, she said she pass the night with a guy but the guy did not touch him THAT anytime she ask me transport i always complain that i dont have. Right now am confused for her to tell me WHAT HAVE I DONE for her that am making my mouth like fire and i have paid 15k to treat her eye problem and also plan to rent her own apartment this month when i get paid.
i want to know if this is really a RED FLAG for me to stay away or she is frustrated am not attending to her bills.

Are you staying in Nasarawa or Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by extroveee(m): 1:06am On Apr 26, 2022
Nazgul:
Oga it's not a must to have a girlfriend.

You haven't even received your first salary and you're already promising to rent an apartment for someone who isn't even loyal to you.

De swear for you ni...are you addicted to poverty?

Why can't you just allow girls be and use your hard earned money to help yourself?

And you're even bold to say you gave her 15k to treat her eye problem.

Being in a relationship isn't by force. It's disastrous to be struggling as a man and go ahead to date a broke girl. It's like digging your grave.

My advice for you is to let her go, it's clear she belongs to the street and wouldn't mind sleeping with a mad man provided he can foot her bills.

You're very correct, I once enter into this stupid relationship stuff.
Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Lelepeautos(m): 1:29am On Apr 26, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by extroveee(m): 1:34am On Apr 26, 2022
Austinbiggy:
i will thank you later because u just hit the main point am looking for, let me double my hustling and work on my self bro but its not easy to let go.

For how long have you been in relationship with her, that you can't let go bro.?

1 Like

Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Austinbiggy(m): 5:38am On Apr 26, 2022
extroveee:

Are you staying in Nasarawa or Abuja?
from nasarawa and relocated to abuja
Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Wizywiz(m): 7:08am On Apr 26, 2022
okoroemeka:
he must run away,not walking because she may catch up with him if he is walking
and me I say flee...I don't understand what's wrong with some guys when it comes to women...

1 Like

Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Jeon(f): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2022
LOLZ WAHALA FOR WHO SAY NAH MONEY BE FINE BOBO...
STILL WAHALA FOR WHO IF YOU GET MONEY WOMEN GO RUSH YOU OR YOU GO GET ANY WOMAN OF YOUR CHOICE ... LOLZ TRUE HOES GO RUSH YOU..

lolz nowadays men buy love with money and they will be complaining about it...

3 Likes

Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Uptheante(m): 7:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Did u say u wanna rent a place for her when u get paid?
See, if u do that, another guy will be going there to fucck her

1 Like

Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by sorority11(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Austinbiggy:
i started a new job which i was place on probation for 3 months and this month of April will make it 3 month that i have started the work which hopefully i will be expecting my salary this month. sometime i hustle to get transport fair to work which has not been easy for me. my girlfriend started a mini restaurant job in which she always complain of transport to work but ever since she started the work she always ask me for transport and other necessity for a man to do, her behavior change suddenly anytime she is talking to me. last week Thursday when i call her line and her line were switch off and i call her friend if she came back home and she said no.
The following day when i ask her where she pass the night she told me she pass it with her friend and when i interrogate her, she said she pass the night with a guy but the guy did not touch him THAT anytime she ask me transport i always complain that i dont have. Right now am confused for her to tell me WHAT HAVE I DONE for her that am making my mouth like fire and i have paid 15k to treat her eye problem and also plan to rent her own apartment this month when i get paid.
i want to know if this is really a RED FLAG for me to stay away or she is frustrated am not attending to her bills.
Oga you are not responsible for her transport fare. Don't allow anyone drop their problem on your head,you also have your own problem.
If she sleeps in another man's house it's not your fault. If any relationship is giving you headache more than joy, move on.
Believe me, you will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Austinbiggy(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2022
abeg chop knuckles, thank you.
sorority11:

Oga you are not responsible for her transport fare. Don't allow anyone drop their problem on your head,you also have your own problem.
If she sleeps in another man's house it's not your fault. If any relationship is giving you headache more than joy, move on.
Believe me, you will be fine
Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by TheWolfen(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2022
efficiencie:

Red flag? This is a Red Canopy mehn. Her olosho vibes are solid. You should run away from her before she dash you anoda man belle or give you a donation of disease or demons.
Lol
Bro.
You doing well grin

1 Like

Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by BusinessPlan22: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Austinbiggy:

Sorry Biggy.
She's not worth it bro. Your kind of heart is rare. Pls leave her.. She will come begging, don't take her back. I beg you with my late grandmother. Don't take her back.
I speak from experience, she called be a broke ass on my Facebook wall 4 years ago, today she wants marriage,begging from abroad, nor be say the money don come oh, she has seen other guys are not like me... Now me I'm a Redpiller POS agent.
No to Simpology

3 Likes

Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Olam09(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2022
Austinbiggy:

Once you stop footing a girls bill, she won't be interested in your anymore. I'm talking from experience, it has happened to me and it hurts.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Austinbiggy(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2022
seriously it really hurt.
Olam09:

Once you stop footing a girls bill, she won't be interested in your anymore. I'm talking from experience, it has happened to me and it hurts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by realestate99: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2022
EmptyGarden:
You have been dispossessed my friend...
Lol, Ngolo Kante don possess his possession
Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Nehyooh(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Double red flag my brother. I just escaped from one unsubmissive and incorrigible one some days back.
Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by extroveee(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Austinbiggy:
from nasarawa and relocated to abuja

Is that your girlfriend name Precious?

1 Like

Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Austinbiggy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
extroveee:

Is that your girlfriend name Precious?
no
Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by bmdmix11: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Austinbiggy:
no its not red flag, see mumu question, go rent d apartment n put her on monthly salary.
Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Qatar2022: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Austinbiggy:
Brother walk away because she have move on
Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Adejo1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
OP sorry to say but u are a big fool
U dey see better red flag and u still dey ask
Wetin dey pain me now be say, u want go rent house for her as per waiting?
Abeg na when we go start to dey get sense.
She commot go see somebody, off her phone, you call her friend and the friend tell you say she no dey house, later u ask her where she go, she been lie to you say na her friend house she go.
After much interrogation she come later tell u say na guy house she go.
Abeg na waiting u wnt hear again make we tell you.
Bro you supposed dey cherish ur peace of mind o.
If I see you sef I fit slap u bcus I dey vex for you.
You say u dey Abuja, na where for Abuja u dey stay?
Austinbiggy:

1 Like

Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Austinbiggy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
bros take am easy for me, sometimes u know what love can do. i have learn my lesson and i have seen words of encouragement, i know i Bleep up big time bcus right now my heart is seriously heavy to love again.
Adejo1:
OP sorry to say but u are a big fool
U dey see better red flag and u still dey ask
Wetin dey pain me now be say, u want go rent house for her as per waiting?
Abeg na when we go start to dey get sense.
She commot go see somebody, off her phone, you call her friend and the friend tell you say she no dey house, later u ask her where she go, she been lie to you say na her friend house she go.
After much interrogation she come later tell u say na guy house she go.
Abeg na waiting u wnt hear again make we tell you.
Bro you supposed dey cherish ur peace of mind o.
If I see you sef I fit slap u bcus I dey vex for you.
You say u dey Abuja, na where for Abuja u dey stay?
Re: Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend by Finisher07(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2022
I swear,mumu simps
TheZeezle:
No it's a white flag. Im getting tired of you guys on Nairaland. Mumu plenty for this community

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Power of Make Up ( Photo) / How Staring At A "Dark, Handsome Man" Almost Got Me Killed This Week. / Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.