Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Be Careful Who You Close To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful Who You Close To You (1562 Views)

Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! / Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Who You Close To You by Threesha(f): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Having read of the man who confessed after 20years, to have hidden his cousin’s UK visa. Made me remember one of my precious work place. And the need to be careful with the ones so close to you.

So this guy, a very close colleague used my System to tendered my resignation. I don’t know how careless I was but what can trust not do? So if there is any way I can be careful, I can say, I was very very careful. No one even comes close to use my system.
1. Everyone have theirs
2. I was the internal control person ( no one dare touch my system because of the office I was holding)

This close colleague after sending the mail, he deleted it. Proceeded to deleted file and permanently delete the mail.

It was when I was called to be asked why I was resigning that I was extremely Shocked. I was asking the HR, if she is sure of what she is saying and not mistaken. She showed me the mail and i was shaking.

One thing I know is, the words do not look like mine. It was so strange.

It was escalated and the management was furious that I had to lie.

So, there was this IT guy with us. The guy is in the US now. The guy asked for the time the mail was received and the date. I think he was the only one who believe me. You know, sometime, you just feel like, this person is saying the truth no matter how vivid the accusations look like.

He then advised that the CCTV be checked. And they agreed to do that. And lo, the camera showed that I walked out of my office and later in 4 minutes, this guy too came out of my office.

Immediately, I remembered that I had left the office to another office while I was on call, leaving my close guy in my office.

Apparently, it was he who sent the message. When he was confronted, he began to beg.

Mehn! I was shocked and speechless.

This is a guy that we move around outside work things. Hook up during the weekend. He visits me, I do the same.

Omo, since that day, I understand that the real enemy of a man is one of those close to him.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by Temmylee01(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
That's why there's a quote that says trust no one, you only can trust and vouch for yourself. Em pls help me with the link of the visa thread kiss

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Was he sacked ?

3 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by poshestmina(f): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
The enemies of a man are always within .

Hope he was sacked?.
Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by Threesha(f): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Temmylee01:
That's why there's a quote that says trust no one, you only can trust and vouch for yourself. Em pls help me with the link of the visa thread kiss
Which Visa thread
Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Omo..wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by Bluezy13(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
I don't even have friends, let alone close friends.

5 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by Pascopele: 4:15am On Apr 27, 2022
Love all, trust none
Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by Threesha(f): 5:45am On Apr 28, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Was he sacked ?
No
Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:06am On Apr 28, 2022
Threesha:
No

What a sick company. A person with such vile is a murderer
Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by Threesha(f): 6:38am On Apr 28, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

What a sick company. A person with such vile is a murderer
He was only suspended. I resigned immediately he cane back from his suspension.
Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:55am On Apr 28, 2022
Threesha:
He was only suspended. I resigned immediately he cane back from his suspension.

Good. You did well. The entire board or team responsible for just suspending him also have shady motives. Is it until he kills you before their realize the toxicness of the situation.

What did he say his motive was after all you both were near lovers in a way?

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by Threesha(f): 6:10am On Apr 29, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Good. You did well. The entire board or team responsible for just suspending him also have shady motives. Is it until he kills you before their realize the toxicness of the situation.

What did he say his motive was after all you both were near lovers in a way?
I didn't bother to even ask. I just resign ASAP
Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:11am On Apr 29, 2022
Threesha:
I didn't bother to even ask. I just resign ASAP

Good
Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by LongBig(m): 6:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Enemy are more closer than what you think

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by Threesha(f): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
wink
LongBig:
Enemy are more closer than what you think
Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by LongBig(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Threesha:
wink
wink I almost write Keesha until I double check, ur name? Or make we do am private

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by Threesha(f): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2022
kiss
LongBig:

wink I almost write Keesha until I double check, ur name? Or make we do am private
Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by LongBig(m): 7:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by DaBogu: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2022
Your enemies are usually within

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by Threesha(f): 7:58am On May 01, 2022
wink
DaBogu:
Your enemies are usually within
Re: Be Careful Who You Close To You by Demonicus: 8:50am On May 01, 2022
Y'all still tell your secrets to your so called friends?

Y'all still tell your problems to your so called friends?

Wuna dey try ohh. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker / What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad / They Casted A Spell On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.