Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! (1850 Views)

Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by souljay007(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sorry I don't know the right thread to post this.

This Old Baba Was Found Around National Open University Road, Estate Junction Sango, Ilorin, Kwara State. All he could say was My Name is My Name is Kayode Adewoye and A Native of Omu Aran.

Please Help Push To Front Page And Repost Until It get to his Family.

1 Share

Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by RedMac: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
Buhari ... kai... e go better
Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by MadamVanessa(f): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
shocked

Sad.

Old age is bad

Mention one of the super mods, if they will push it to front page for a wider view, who knows someone might know him.
Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by Michelle70(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ancestor deh on his own, u go catch am say "he was found"

Btw, if he knows his home town, u guys could take him there. Thank God he didn't fall into the wrong hands
Lemme call lalasticlala sha
Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by illicit(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Na wa o
Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by babaalagbo11(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dementia related to old age.... someone that knows him should intervene o

2 Likes

Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Okay
Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by viyon02: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
Michelle70:
Ancestor deh on his own, u go catch am say "he was found"
Are you ok, are you sure you will grow old? If yes retrieve your statement now. Op God will bless you jare, keep such act of gesture up. Wa gbo wa to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
I pray his family locates him soon
Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by AnalQueenluci: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Omenka knows him

1 Like

Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by obaaderemi: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
It's not wise to leave old people on their own or to younsters who don't care. This is serious. Thank God he was found on time by a kind person.

1 Like

Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by MonkeyMods(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
His skull would have disappeared by now
Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by souljay007(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
MonkeyMods:
His skull would have disappeared by now
op no be everything be Joking matter now... We've taken the man to retirement home in Ilorin but we still need help in locating his family.

1 Like

Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by NwaAmaikpe: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
shocked

This is pure stupidity.
Why will you lose sleep and jeopardize your safety by trying to help an old man whose mates are all dead.

This man could be a skull miner for all I care and in my opinion it is safer to let him wander about; if he is lucky he will find his way home, if he is not, a trailer will crush him.
But that shouldn't be on you.

Experience has proven that if you don't use your head in the SouthWest, someone will use it for you; both figuratively and literally.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
He will be rescued when this is pushed to front page

Tell me , are u not tired of wandering in life with no guidance ..ur life is full of bad decisions and regrets..change it now by surendering to Jesus Christ and enrolling in the school of the Spirit
Enough of this trial and error u keep doing
I recommend koinonia msgs on YouTube everyday and the living faith church winners chapel as schools dat can help u grow and command exploits

Congratulations as u make d right choice today
Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by cassidy1996(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure stupidity.
Why will you lose sleep and jeopardize your safety by trying to help an old man whose mates are all dead.

This man could be a skull miner for all I care and in my opinion it is safer to let him wander about; if he is lucky he will find his way home, if he is not, a trailer will crush him.

Experience has proven that if you don't use your head in the SouthWest, someone will use it for you; both figuratively and literally.
this is too harsh

1 Like

Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by obaaderemi: 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure stupidity.

This is stupid. Immature.
Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by Saintmary(f): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
souljay007:

This Old Baba Was Found Around National Open University Road, Estate Junction Sango, Ilorin, Kwara State. All he could say was My Name is My Name is Kayode Adewoye and A Native of Omu Aran.

Have you tried Twitter?

Press the share button on your post here, mention frequent users on Nairaland, mention any Mod you know, I pray he finds his family soon.
Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by souljay007(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Saintmary:

Have you tried Twitter?

Press the share button on your post here, mention frequent users on Nairaland, mention any Mod you know, I pray he finds his family soon.

Will do that... Thanks Bro...
Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by souljay007(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
souljay007:

Thanks Everyone, His family has reached out and have taken him back Home... much Love fam
Re: This Old Man Was Found Wandering Around. Please Help! by juman(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Igbonna people in lagos.
This is one of you.
The old man need to be reconnected to his family.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum Cries Out Over Images In Primary School Textbook / Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight / Are African Parents Over Hyped? ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.