Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You (55397 Views)

At What Age Should A Child Be Allowed To Have A Mobile Phone With Internet? / A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Niorte: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Abeg teach me how to use this Bamboo App
Register.
Fill in your correct details
Fund your wallet...you can use your atm
Select the company shares you want to buy
Buy...
Keep
If you want to sell your shares
Click on sell
You will sell at the current price and your money will be deposited in your Nigerian bank account within 2 to 3 business days

4 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Eaglesence: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Udemzy05:

When tubemate was misbehaving with unnecessary updates,I switched to this.

Cool.

What does the logo look like? savefromhelper app.??
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Niorte: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
JessetariahMD:

Can you teach me binance
Yes I can but it comes at a flat rate.

You can send a message if interested,

All the best
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by KBARBIE(f): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Niorte:

Register.
Fill in your correct details
Fund your wallet...you can use your atm
Select the company shares you want to buy
Buy...
Keep
If you want to sell your shares
Click on sell
You will sell at the current price and your money will be deposited in your Nigerian bank account within 2 to 3 business days

Are there ready buyers if one wants to sell?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Udemzy05: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
Eaglesence:

What does the logo look like? savefromhelper app.??

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Niorte: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
KBARBIE:

Are there ready buyers if one wants to sell?
This is not a P2P stuff

Just like trading on Nigerian stock market. So there is a system to cater for buy and sell.

You don't have to bother over buyers and sellers

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by RealDuchess(f): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
brightalo1010:
Snaptube... seems the best to download videos from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube. And is very easy to use.

If You want to change your iPhone location to anywhere on earth na Tenorshare go do it for you..

My dstv app.

Abeg is there any forex trading training center anywhere in Nigeria where one can pay and learn both forex and btc?

I can teach you �. But it's not free.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by brightalo1010: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
RealDuchess:

I can teach you �. But it's not free.

I said where one can pay to learn. Which means I don't even need it to be free.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by KBARBIE(f): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Niorte:

This is not a P2P stuff

Just like trading on Nigerian stock market. So there is a system to cater for buy and sell.

Thanks so much
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Uplifted2022(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
NobleSeed:
suggest a mobile app that has been helpful to you and what you use it for let others learn, download and use it too.
Below are the few I Make use off and the ones I know are good too

1.I use stark VPN to get daily free data

2.I edit videos using inshot

3.I design flyers , logos and thumbnails on canva

4.Photoshop with facetune2

5.download only youtube videos, straight to my phone with tubemate

6.On Operamini ,I use a website called tubidy to search and download any kind of music

7.Then I use chrome to navigate and restore any Instagram lost page, search and monitor my social media apps and youtube

8.Flo app....it tracks menstrual cycles and ovulation..this app will tell u when u are pregnant ND start counting it for you grin ;

9.CamScanner:you can use this App to scan documents even on transit as far as you have the documents and your phone with you, and you can also send direct mails through the CamScanner, it's very efficient especially when you are always on transit and need to attend to office work!

WPS Office: I call this App office assistant! Typing, edit, creating templates and preparing schedules!! Makes your work easy even on transit!!!

10.Stepapp : for fitness. To track how many footsteps I take everyday..also analyzes amount of calories burnt

11.Bamboo: for buying/selling US stocks

12.Waze: navigation map. Gives up to date information eg traffic, tells you when there's a police around, indicates your current speed

13.Total files: for downloading and listening to music offline for free on iPhone and other IOS devices

14.Polycam: for creating 3D models and images

15.Password safe : for storing all my password

16.Video downloader for Facebook: for downloading videos and Facebook status

17.Photolab: for editing pictures into cartoon like image

18.Qustodio : parental control app for kids

19.Khan academy, edx, Udemy : free education certificate in thousands or courses from top universities

20.Photomath : to help solve Maths problems

Free free to drop yours pls
Mods help push to FP

hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Hassanmaye(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
NobleSeed:
suggest a mobile app that has been helpful to you and what you use it for let others learn, download and use it too.
Below are the few I Make use off and the ones I know are good too

1.I use stark VPN to get daily free data

2.I edit videos using inshot

3.I design flyers , logos and thumbnails on canva

4.Photoshop with facetune2

5.download only youtube videos, straight to my phone with tubemate

6.On Operamini ,I use a website called tubidy to search and download any kind of music

7.Then I use chrome to navigate and restore any Instagram lost page, search and monitor my social media apps and youtube

8.Flo app....it tracks menstrual cycles and ovulation..this app will tell u when u are pregnant ND start counting it for you grin ;

9.CamScanner:you can use this App to scan documents even on transit as far as you have the documents and your phone with you, and you can also send direct mails through the CamScanner, it's very efficient especially when you are always on transit and need to attend to office work!

WPS Office: I call this App office assistant! Typing, edit, creating templates and preparing schedules!! Makes your work easy even on transit!!!

10.Stepapp : for fitness. To track how many footsteps I take everyday..also analyzes amount of calories burnt

11.Bamboo: for buying/selling US stocks

12.Waze: navigation map. Gives up to date information eg traffic, tells you when there's a police around, indicates your current speed

13.Total files: for downloading and listening to music offline for free on iPhone and other IOS devices

14.Polycam: for creating 3D models and images

15.Password safe : for storing all my password

16.Video downloader for Facebook: for downloading videos and Facebook status

17.Photolab: for editing pictures into cartoon like image

18.Qustodio : parental control app for kids

19.Khan academy, edx, Udemy : free education certificate in thousands or courses from top universities

20.Photomath : to help solve Maths problems

Free free to drop yours pls
Mods help push to FP
Wow what a genius
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Keeff: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Georgry:

Send me a private message
Done boss
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Sphinxvally: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
okrikaboi:

Boss please explain these apps OG

Talkatone - For direct texting to USA and Canada

WhatsApp Generator - For generating numbers around a specific foreign number. Numbers on WhatsApp of people that live around the area of the area code.

Hinge - A social media app for people looking for friendship etc

Line app - Preferred by Asians for chatting. Similar to WhatsApp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Sphinxvally: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Harrykn:

Hinge verification still dey work?

Quite slow if you get verification numbers from pva sites but it works though.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Sphinxvally: 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lonelyhrt1:

Let me forward my email or Telegram Id, so you can share update with me pls.

Lol.

@Laurasyd
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:15am On Apr 27, 2022
Seventhheaven:
Remitano: I use it to store my crypto assets and most interesting is that I get to mine their native coin called Renec i.e just like how BNB is binance coin that's what Renec coin will be to Remitano.

Kuda bank: the bank I now use as I even get to have it's customized ATM card...that means no ATM card maintenance fee and other problems associated with our banks

Palmpay: I get interesting bonuses whenever I make a transaction on this app..

In summary,I'm really happy to be in this 21st century

Boss as regards that remitano, must you have a coin stored before you can mine?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:21am On Apr 27, 2022
Niorte:

This is not a P2P stuff

Wow! How long do you often wait before you sell? Nd how much is the deposit minimum?

Nd does the restrictions against Crypto not affect it?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Dreamcatcher01: 1:36am On Apr 27, 2022
Georgry:

Send me a private message
boss abeg can i also message you Abt the WeChat verification
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by KangaIye: 2:47am On Apr 27, 2022
angelfallz:
What is its for?

For compressing videos to a smaller sizes
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Seventhheaven: 6:21am On Apr 27, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Boss as regards that remitano, must you have a coin stored before you can mine?

No bro, you can mine without having any coin

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by 1871br: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
you will even choose the quality you want sef cheesy
[/s]
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by angelfallz(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Thank for your reply. Wouldn't the video quality reduce as you compress the videos?
KangaIye:

For compressing videos to a smaller sizes
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by JessetariahMD(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2022
Niorte:

Yes I can but it comes at a flat rate.

You can send a message if interested,

All the best
Lemme get your whatsapp contact
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Sunnepha(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2022
Sphinxvally:

Quite slow if you get verification numbers from pva sites but it works though.
what is the meaning of pva sites or can you give me some pva sites.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Sunnepha(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2022
Sphinxvally:

Talkatone - For direct texting to USA and Canada

WhatsApp Generator - For generating numbers around a specific foreign number. Numbers on WhatsApp of people that live around the area of the area code.

Hinge - A social media app for people looking for friendship etc

Line app - Preferred by Asians for chatting. Similar to WhatsApp.
Pls bro i need this whatsapp generator links or how it look like.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by uchman(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
ZUBY77:
Nothing comes close to whatsapp.
binance follows.
wechat.

it depends on what you do as business anyway

Please what is the functions of this Binance that everybody is mentioning?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Sambaby7640: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Niorte:

Future and spot trading
what's spot trading?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger / Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.