Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You (55480 Views)

At What Age Should A Child Be Allowed To Have A Mobile Phone With Internet? / A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by uchman(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
lekmyth:
���

Are you in Lagos?, teach me trading, I will pay for that
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by uchman(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
bodmas119:
Binance, transfer wise, crypto.com, netteler, Skrill, cex.io, gate.io, coinmarket Cap, coinbase, bitmart. WhatsApp, telegram...all these apps are my joy

Can you teach me trading, I will pay for your time.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by ZUBY77(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
uchman:

Please what is the functions of this Binance that everybody is mentioning?

BINANCE is the World's Central Bank.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by uchman(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
ZUBY77:

BINANCE is the World's Central Bank.

You know I will not understand it the way you just explained it bro...
Abeg put me through the more make I follow dey put food for my table
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Datedoboy: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Emperor88:

JW app and Telegram on the same page? You better stop diciving your self.
Telegram for chat na abi to chat again na sin?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by ZUBY77(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
uchman:

You know I will not understand it the way you just explained it bro...
Abeg put me through the more make I follow dey put food for my table

Go to Google first
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Sphinxvally: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sunnepha:
Pls bro i need this whatsapp generator links or how it look like.

Telegram:

Laurasyd
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Sphinxvally: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
uchman:

Can you teach me trading, I will pay for your time.

Telegram:

Laurasyd

I'll walk you down the aisle with enough knowledge.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Sphinxvally: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sambaby7640:
what's spot trading?

Spot trading means the immediate buying and selling of crypto assets.

Quite different from Futures Trading that involves specifying a particular time frame for a trade to be executed.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2022
ZUBY77:
Nothing comes close to whatsapp.
binance follows.
wechat.

it depends on what you do as business anyway
still enjoying your series,have read them almost 4 times since i came across it here 4 years back.you did well boss. how hustle na ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by KangaIye: 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
angelfallz:
Thank for your reply. Wouldn't the video quality reduce as you compress the videos?

The quality reduction is very insignificant after compressing, you might not notice self.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by DAramis: 3:03am On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=brightalo1010 post=112278905]....
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by TheCeasar: 4:02am On Apr 29, 2022
lekmyth:
���
do you make money with it?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Itiswhatitiscod: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2022
Sacrednes:
bad guy
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Itiswhatitiscod: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2022
Shey Grindr dey work for your side?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Itiswhatitiscod: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Grindr dey work for your side?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Rick9(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Google Maps
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Sambaby7640: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sphinxvally:

Spot trading means the immediate buying and selling of crypto assets.

Quite different from Futures Trading that involves specifying a particular time frame for a trade to be executed.
I'm more interested in spot trading....can you help make it clearer?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Sphinxvally: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sambaby7640:
I'm more interested in spot trading....can you help make it clearer?

Depends on whether you're using Kucoin or Binance. I use Kucoin and therefore my explanation might differ a bit from Binance features.

Telegram:

Laurasyd
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Kunlegzy(m): 1:50am On Apr 30, 2022
NobleSeed:
suggest a mobile app that has been helpful to you and what you use it for let others learn, download and use it too.
Below are the few I Make use off and the ones I know are good too

1.I use stark VPN to get daily free data

2.I edit videos using inshot

3.I design flyers , logos and thumbnails on canva

4.Photoshop with facetune2

5.download only youtube videos, straight to my phone with tubemate

6.On Operamini ,I use a website called tubidy to search and download any kind of music

7.Then I use chrome to navigate and restore any Instagram lost page, search and monitor my social media apps and youtube

8.Flo app....it tracks menstrual cycles and ovulation..this app will tell u when u are pregnant ND start counting it for you grin ;

9.CamScanner:you can use this App to scan documents even on transit as far as you have the documents and your phone with you, and you can also send direct mails through the CamScanner, it's very efficient especially when you are always on transit and need to attend to office work!

WPS Office: I call this App office assistant! Typing, edit, creating templates and preparing schedules!! Makes your work easy even on transit!!!

10.Stepapp : for fitness. To track how many footsteps I take everyday..also analyzes amount of calories burnt

11.Bamboo: for buying/selling US stocks

12.Waze: navigation map. Gives up to date information eg traffic, tells you when there's a police around, indicates your current speed

13.Total files: for downloading and listening to music offline for free on iPhone and other IOS devices

14.Polycam: for creating 3D models and images

15.Password safe : for storing all my password

16.Video downloader for Facebook: for downloading videos and Facebook status

17.Photolab: for editing pictures into cartoon like image

18.Qustodio : parental control app for kids

19.Khan academy, edx, Udemy : free education certificate in thousands or courses from top universities

20.Photomath : to help solve Maths problems

Free free to drop yours pls
Mods help push to FP
Navigate instagram lost page? Can you please throw more light
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Sambaby7640: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sphinxvally:

Depends on whether you're using Kucoin or Binance. I use Kucoin and therefore my explanation might differ a bit from Binance features.

Telegram:

Laurasyd
I'm currently not on Telegram.

Can you pls explain it here on Nairaland?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Hullabaloon: 6:29pm On May 03, 2022
Pauldollars:
Background Changer: I use it to edit people's passport and change the background to red or white or any other colour:
Uber/Bolt: I've booked rides right from my residence
Airpeace App: I've booked flight right from my residence
Camera 360: I filter photos
PDF Converter, MS Word app etc

Link to the background changer please
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by bola01234: 12:14am On May 05, 2022
I want to deal in NfT and was told to.open a crypto wallet..what's the best and most secured wallets to be used in Nigeia
Thanks guys ...
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by alangrin55: 12:23pm On May 05, 2022
I use many apps but my favorite one is faxing app for iphone. It helps to send docs via phone. With this app it's easy to scan, e-sign and send any docs in a few taps. Never thought it could be so easy to do. Also I can track the status of every sent document and make sure the recipient gets my faxes.
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Pauldollars(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2022
Hullabaloon:

Link to the background changer please

Go to
https://lyrebirdstudio.net/applications-games/photo-background-changer

From there go to Playstore
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Samuel2255: 9:43pm On May 06, 2022
GreaterFuture:
Telegram, chrome, WhatsApp...
ĪPTV player wink cool

If unlimited internet access is not a problem, reach out, I have something far better than the traditional DStv decoder cable

Online Dstv & ïptv Setups...
Stream all football matches anywhere anytime
Watch naija stations, Ɗstv premium channels anywhere u are in D world
African magic, bbnaija, EPL, Champions league, Ligue1 wink etc.
All 1yr accounts, solid & affordable

Call/Chat me up via Siggy
( 09046327063 )
Check this your number

Na old woman pick call dey speak yoruba

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by GreaterFuture(m): 11:49pm On May 06, 2022
Samuel2255:

Check this your number

Na old woman pick call dey speak yoruba
Lool! Right...
Seen & corrected. See siggy for correct contact
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Akposkiz: 4:44am On May 07, 2022
Thank you Boss very helpful
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Alcoron: 10:11pm On May 16, 2022
NobleSeed how come you are able to get daily free data using Stark VPN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger / Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 / 10 Best Phones Under 50000 Naira In Nigeria (latest Price In January 2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.