Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You (55217 Views)

At What Age Should A Child Be Allowed To Have A Mobile Phone With Internet? / A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Icrave4u: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2023
Verify your wechat account at low fee message gojackchika@gmail.com
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Lifec7811: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2023
Free 5 USDT for grab,
Instant cash out and withdrawal,
Limited slots available,
No withdrawal fees,
Ni registration fee, limited slots available.

https: ///FREE_USDT_PAY_2023_BOT?start=5995939341
Close the gap between the link
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Trendybit123: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
brightalo1010:
Snaptube... seems the best to download videos from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube. And is very easy to use.

If You want to change your iPhone location to anywhere on earth na Tenorshare go do it for you..

My dstv app.

Abeg is there any forex trading training center anywhere in Nigeria where one can pay and learn both forex and btc?

Tenorshare fit work for android?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Trendybit123: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Hangouts
Facebook
Whisper
Instagram
windscribe VPN

Baba, I just download the whisper and I no figure my way around am, you fit put me through?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Trendybit123: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sphinxvally:

Talkatone - For direct texting to USA and Canada

WhatsApp Generator - For generating numbers around a specific foreign number. Numbers on WhatsApp of people that live around the area of the area code.

Hinge - A social media app for people looking for friendship etc

Line app - Preferred by Asians for chatting. Similar to WhatsApp.

Boss abeg let's link up, concerning the hinge and whatsapp generator
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Honchoslim16(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Trendybit123:

Baba, I just download the whisper and I no figure my way around am, you fit put me through?
Been a long time i used that app... Can't remember when last!
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Trendybit123: 5:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Been a long time i used that app... Can't remember when last!

Oh ok, which app u dey run like dis?
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Honchoslim16(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Trendybit123:

Oh ok, which app u dey run like dis?
fb
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Benjamin4388(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2023
NobleSeed:
suggest a mobile app that has been helpful to you and what you use it for let others learn, download and use it too.
Below are the few I Make use off and the ones I know are good too

1.I use stark VPN to get daily free data

2.I edit videos using inshot

3.I design flyers , logos and thumbnails on canva

4.Photoshop with facetune2

5.download only youtube videos, straight to my phone with tubemate

6.On Operamini ,I use a website called tubidy to search and download any kind of music

7.Then I use chrome to navigate and restore any Instagram lost page, search and monitor my social media apps and youtube

8.Flo app....it tracks menstrual cycles and ovulation..this app will tell u when u are pregnant ND start counting it for you grin ;

9.CamScanner:you can use this App to scan documents even on transit as far as you have the documents and your phone with you, and you can also send direct mails through the CamScanner, it's very efficient especially when you are always on transit and need to attend to office work!

WPS Office: I call this App office assistant! Typing, edit, creating templates and preparing schedules!! Makes your work easy even on transit!!!

10.Stepapp : for fitness. To track how many footsteps I take everyday..also analyzes amount of calories burnt

11.Bamboo: for buying/selling US stocks

12.Waze: navigation map. Gives up to date information eg traffic, tells you when there's a police around, indicates your current speed

13.Total files: for downloading and listening to music offline for free on iPhone and other IOS devices

14.Polycam: for creating 3D models and images

15.Password safe : for storing all my password

16.Video downloader for Facebook: for downloading videos and Facebook status

17.Photolab: for editing pictures into cartoon like image

18.Qustodio : parental control app for kids

19.Khan academy, edx, Udemy : free education certificate in thousands or courses from top universities

20.Photomath : to help solve Maths problems

Free free to drop yours pls
Mods help push to FP
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by TheJourneyMan: 8:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Icrave4u:
Verify your wechat account at low fee message gojackchika@gmail.com
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by TheJourneyMan: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2023
G
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by CartelKenneth: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2023
TikTok

It’s stopped me from killing myself
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Icrave4u: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
Done
TheJourneyMan:
hello pls check email πŸ™
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by TheJourneyMan: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by TheJourneyMan: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by TheJourneyMan: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Trendybit123: 8:24am
Kucoin you have to move on from that ticket bro, I was close to winning a couple of million naira myself, So I know how it feels but then again, it's a game.. regardless, struggle continues πŸ‘

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) / Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos

Viewing this topic: Yollymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.