Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You (55103 Views)

At What Age Should A Child Be Allowed To Have A Mobile Phone With Internet? / A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by hakym619(m): 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pi network application.
Enables me earn novel cryptocurrency (pi) that will create a revolution in the cryptocurrency space by 3rd quarter of this yr.

You'd want to join ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by CaveAdullam: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
YouTube/YouTube go.

Others: Chrome browser. Twitter. Pocketbook reader. Merriam-Webster dictionary. Reddit. Wpx office.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
obi4eze:
Binance
teach me about it can you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by qanda: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
I am here to look out for Q and A App fans

If you are a job seeker or career professional get Q and A App - thank me later.

Before you go for a job interview, use the FREE resources on the Q and A App video section for your preparations - particularly how to answer behavioural questions

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

See the testimonial below

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by jobrow: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Fairmoney app.. Any other app is of no relevance. Fairmoney has saved my ass .. I fit dey go greet them for office everyday before going to my work self

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by adekunle0000: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
God bless Light Reader. That app is the best thing that have happened to me in a long while

20 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Emerald04(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Omo that No:8 do me strong thing. E be get the werey banny wey I bn dey date throughout last year. So e get one time CD go burst. Na so she carry her phone go subscribe to the Flo app say she wan dey use am to dey monitor her period cycle. And na my card details dey link to her apple payment. I bn wake up one morning to debit notification. Dem don deduct me 15k

Omo I wan craze. Na so she reason me say she no know. She bn dey think the app na free.

Omo I like that girl die. She’s the first ever girl I ever love like that. She cheated tho. And I never gave her an option for second chance. Knowing fully well no matter how many times you watch a movie. It will always have the same ending.

Deleted her num. move on like she never existed. E shock her, how fast I was able to dump her. Well e shock me too. Shock everybody. Never told my fams what she did. I just close matter. Crazy memories

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Goodluckall: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bet9ja ;DBet9ja
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by surrogatesng: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Google english to igbo language translator

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Kingsean(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
PayPal and piggyvest

5 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Bimpe29: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Muslim Pro: I use it for prayer timings in a location I find myself as well as several other Islamic obligation/activities.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Manuel91(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
OP God bless you!!
This is so helpful, you have opened my eyes to some possibilities...

Nairaland material... Clap!!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by olusola200: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Vidmate to download from any site

8 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Higgies(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Grindr
Hangout
Binace
Google Map

5 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by BigDawsNet: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
German Language learning
Spanish language learning app

Edit on Canvas

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Coingheko

6 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by KangaIye: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Panda
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by silverkings: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
jobrow:
Fairmoney app.. Any other app is of no relevance. Fairmoney has saved my ass .. I fit dey go greet them for office everyday before going to my work self

What is it used for

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by KangaIye: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
hakym619:
Pi network application.
Enables me earn novel cryptocurrency (pi) that will create a revolution in the cryptocurrency space by 3rd quarter of this yr.

You'd want to join ?

Bobo

4 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by dinoGLGNG(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Document by readle
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by OscarJaden(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
This apps have been keeping me alive in this Buhari economy

I would have gone insane if not for this apps

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Gate.io gives me steady supply of images of scantily clad Chinese babes wink

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
ianq:
KONAMI pes 2021 soon to be updated to KONAMI efootball 2022, hopefully with console quality graphics.
Indeed, it's more than just a game. grin

Username.

iLoveYouToo:

What’s your winning percentage like, care to share some tips? I want to divest from crypto

Tips.

1. Focus on one market and stick with it. Eg, over, bts. Don't try to be jack of all trades.

2. Never do inplays or live betting. They are the most lucrative and best value for money. eg, Liverpool to score against Everton at 60 mins was close to 1.8 odds.
But they are also the most deadly. In the long run you will never make consistent income.

3. Never do accas.

4. If you are just guessing your way to wins then think twice, you're a gambler. Look for online football investors. They call themselves Tipsters.

4 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Thegoodone13(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
H
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Niorte: 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Binance

I make money with it

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Goodluckall:
Bet9ja ;DBet9ja

What’s your winning percentage like, care to share some tips? I want to divest from crypto
Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by Proudlycanadian: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sokcash. I mean, they literally deliver money to your home or office.

1 Share

Re: Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You by ibawon(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
My Netflix app, Movies calm me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices / Nigerian Lady Electrocuted By Her Phone Connected To Light While Asleep(photos) / How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.