Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2538 Views)

42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Anonymous54: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: ... by Anonymous54: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
More..
Re: ... by MadamVanessa(f): 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
shocked

What significant thing have you done in her life for her to think that she's not single that she's in relationship. What can you boast that you did for her rather than using your dilapidated dick to Bleep that innocent girl at any given opportunity.

You think relationship is all about having sex like dog.

7 Likes

Re: ... by Double0h7(f): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wtf undecided
Re: ... by CountVersailles(f): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cunning guy. But sharp girl grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by M23M(f): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: ... by brosom(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Op just tell us e don tey wey u dey find way to discharge her because she didn't commit any offense here.

Anybody would have said same thing just to get the money just like our polithiefcian are doing now just for us to vote them in.

You've got nothing on her Op.

7 Likes

Re: ... by Abid2020(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin grin grin maybe she think of you as a maga not boyfriend grin Women this days are something else

3 Likes

Re: ... by flames007(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anonymous54:
I intentionally used this anonymous account just to mask my identity instead of using my main account.
Last week Friday i decided to create a fake survey form promising to give out 20k to any participants. so i tricked my girlfriend into filling the Form.. she said she's single and she doesn't have a boyfriend while filling the form. What's wrong with ladies of this generation self? All they care about is money.
They don't love you a bit. (Note i was the one who created the form, definitely I'll be the one to receive those responses.)
Omo fear woman oo.. this is the girl I've been dating for years, 3 years precisely. She's the one i decided to marry and have kids with. Anyways I've ended things with her and I've moved on. She doesn't deserves me. I feel like shit right now. This greedy mf even answered the survey multiple times.
(Picture attached below)
Bro, you have issues. Ask me why.

2 Likes

Re: ... by MAGG0T(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
cheesy

Fool has been dating him self since this while...

Now you can join the foolish redpill gang, they'll accept you Asap..

Since you aren't wise from birth
Re: ... by Romanoff(f): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dating someone for three years and with no direction and you want her to claim she's married, or engaged?

Is having a boyfriend a relationship status?

Have you ever filled a form where they asked about relationship status and you saw "I have a boyfriend/girlfriend there?

You two are just two fornicators.

Rest

5 Likes

Re: ... by Godada(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2022

Op, the fact of the matter should be what's your plan for a relationship that have spanned 3 years?

Is it a fūck fest?

Do you have well laid plans for the lady?

Did you discuss these plans her?

Certain men will date a woman while adding value to her.

I said value not throwing money at her.

These senseless pitfalls and traps most guys set for ladies to ditch them is tomfoolery.

Well, Romanoff have spoken my mind articulately

1 Like

Re: ... by nzeobi(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Op bear in mind that when applying for things like that saying that you are single gives you advantage over married or people in a relationship.

Anyway I suggest you still make enquires from her and be sure of her situation of things from her.

Who even knows if the relationship is defined
Re: ... by Anonymous54: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
flames007:
Bro, you have issues. Ask me why.

Why?
Re: ... by Anonymous54: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Godada:

Op, the fact of the matter should be what's your plan for a relationship that have spanned 3 years?

Is it a fūck fest?

Do you have well laid plans for the lady?

Did you discuss these plans her?

Certain men will date a woman while adding value to her.

I said value not throwing money at her.

These senseless pitfalls and traps most guys set for ladies to ditch them is tomfoolery.

Well, Romanoff have spoken my mind articulately

I have plans for her, she's the lady i want to marry.
Re: ... by flames007(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anonymous54:

Why?
If your gf tested you with her friend who happens to be everything you physically love in women, will you f*ck her or not?

Her answer on that form doesn't change anything. Why would anyone be testing their partners in the first place. Instead, if you see any form of infidelity, let her know and drop her. She only gave the answer that would increase her chances of getting the 20k.

I'd say she's smart. You, on the other hand, are insecure. Work on yourself.

4 Likes

Re: ... by Anonymous54: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
nzeobi:
Op bear in mind that when applying for things like that saying that you are single gives you advantage over married or people in a relationship.

Anyway I suggest you still make enquires from her and be sure of her situation of things from her.

Who even knows if the relationship is defined
Very much defined.
Re: ... by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
yeye olosho inc
Re: ... by Anonymous54: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
flames007:
If your gf tested you with her friend who happens to be everything you physically love in women, will you f*ck her or not?

Nope, i stick to one partner i don't cheat no matter wtf. I've got many girls flocking around me and I've never for once taken advantage of that.
Re: ... by Olam09(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What significant thing have you done in her life for her to think that she's not single that she's in relationship. What can you boast that you did to her rather than using your dilapidated dick to Bleep that innocent girl at any given opportunity.

You think relationship is all about having sex like dog.

undecided Any man wey jam woman like you don jam agbako!

1 Like

Re: ... by Romanoff(f): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anonymous54:

I have plans for her, she's the lady i want to marry.

Have you ever discussed this with her or you're just saying this now like every other guy?

2 Likes

Re: ... by Bashnigga(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
It's a normal thing when filling survey forms na... You lie in some parts

Re: ... by Threesha(f): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
“Boyfriend of 4 years”
“Boyfriend of 6 years”

That’s how we measure the worth of relationships

You ever hear someone say stuff like “Boyfriend of extreme happiness and peace”?

We’re more concerned with the length of the relationship than the quality of the relationship

1 Like

Re: ... by Jeon(f): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anonymous54:
I intentionally used this anonymous account just to mask my identity instead of using my main account.

[s]
Last week Friday i decided to create a fake survey form promising to give out 20k to any participants. so i tricked my girlfriend into filling the Form.. she said she's single and she doesn't have a boyfriend while filling the form. What's wrong with ladies of this generation self? All they care about is money.
They don't love you a bit. (Note i was the one who created the form, definitely I'll be the one to receive those responses.)
Omo fear woman oo.. this is the girl I've been dating for years, 3 years precisely. She's the one i decided to marry and have kids with. Anyways I've ended things with her and I've moved on. She doesn't deserves me. I feel like shit right now. This greedy mf even answered the survey multiple times.
(Picture attached below)
[/s]

my concern is that why are you hiding from us nlanders, we are like ur family..

2 Likes

Re: ... by Anonymous54: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Have you ever discussed this with her or you're just saying this now like every other guy?
Yea, I've discussed this with her times without number. We've planned to marry and have kids together in the nearest future. But i noticed my girlfriend changed totally this year after clocking 20. She seems to feel like a boss lady now.
Re: ... by solexyy: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
FIRST OFF U DON'T EVEN TRUST HER SO U GOT WAT U DESERVED
Re: ... by wp2022: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: ... by Romanoff(f): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anonymous54:

Yea, I've discussed this with her times without number. We've planned to marry and have kids together in the nearest future. But i noticed my girlfriend changed totally this year after clocking 20. She seems to feel like a boss lady now.

She's too young, if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: ... by tayo60(f): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
So you were dating an underage before, no wonder!

1 Like

Re: ... by 4teenblaq: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin

E shock op

Re: ... by Samakus(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anonymous54:

And you're how old?

There's this super beautiful 19 year old frolicking around me now. I have spelt it out that I'm not interested. Not gonna take advantage of a teen. She doesn't fall within the age range of what I want.

Your girlfriend is 20 and you guys have dated for 3years? I hope you're not above 31. No further comments

3 Likes

Re: ... by Jayzx: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Romanoff:
Dating someone for three years and with no direction and you want her to claim she's married, or engaged?

Is having a boyfriend a relationship status?

Have you ever filled a form where they asked about relationship status and you saw "I have a boyfriend/girlfriend there?

You two are just two fornicators.

Rest
A girl that can't wait for a guy for some years will actually not be able to wait when they are married and the guy is broke for three months.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Girl Shouts In Hausa And Arabic As Her Boyfriend Bangs Her Hard In Bed / On The Princess Bed (18+) / How Should I Woo This Girl. I Don't Have Enough Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.