Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2575 Views)

42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Romanoff(f): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Jayzx:

A girl that can't wait for a guy for some years will actually not be able to wait when they are married and the guy is broke for three months.

Yet, it's people like you that will call women in their 30s evening newspaper.

Anyone that's not ready to marry should not bother dating abeg or should state it that he's not ready for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Anonymous54: 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Samakus:

And you're how old?

There's this super beautiful 19 year old frolicking around me now. I have spelt it out that I'm not interested. Not gonna take advantage of a teen. She doesn't fall within the age range of what I want.

Your girlfriend is 20 and you guys have dated for 3years? I hope you're not above 31. No further comments
Nope I'm 23 years
Re: ... by Anonymous54: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Romanoff:

She's too young, if you ask me.
She's 20
Re: ... by Samakus(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anonymous54:
Nope I'm 23 years

Ok. You're too young to have been promising a teen marriage. No further comments.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Prettygirl200(f): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anonymous54:
I intentionally used this anonymous account just to mask my identity instead of using my main account.
Last week Friday i decided to create a fake survey form promising to give out 20k to any participants. so i tricked my girlfriend into filling the Form.. she said she's single and she doesn't have a boyfriend while filling the form. What's wrong with ladies of this generation self? All they care about is money.
They don't love you a bit. (Note i was the one who created the form, definitely I'll be the one to receive those responses.)
Omo fear woman oo.. this is the girl I've been dating for years, 3 years precisely. She's the one i decided to marry and have kids with. Anyways I've ended things with her and I've moved on. She doesn't deserves me. I feel like shit right now. This greedy mf even answered the survey multiple times.
(Picture attached below)
Did u even listen to yourself?? Yen yen yen so 3 good solid years is not enough to wife her abi?? U are here running your wide mouth like tap. When she is not seeing any seriousness in you, why won't she say she is single. U are here making it sound as if u were all good. U ND I know that u don't have any intention of marrying her, so shut up.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Prettygirl200(f): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What significant thing have you done in her life for her to think that she's not single that she's in relationship. What can you boast that you did for her rather than using your dilapidated dick to Bleep that innocent girl at any given opportunity.

You think relationship is all about having sex like dog.
Don't mind the useless op, he is here running his mouth like tap, behaving like a saint. The lady never saw any seriousness in him that was y she said she was single. U can imagine wasting 3 years of her prime without even thinking of wifing her. The nonsense he wrote that she is the girl he wanted to have kids with were all lies. He knows very well that he had no intention for, he just looked for a way to dumb her. Useless soul!!!

2 Likes

Re: ... by Prettygirl200(f): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Romanoff:
Dating someone for three years and with no direction and you want her to claim she's married, or engaged?

Is having a boyfriend a relationship status?

Have you ever filled a form where they asked about relationship status and you saw "I have a boyfriend/girlfriend there?

You two are just two fornicators.

Rest
I tire for the mumu oooo

3 Likes

Re: ... by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anonymous54:
I intentionally used this anonymous account just to mask my identity instead of using my main account.
Last week Friday i decided to create a fake survey form promising to give out 20k to any participants. so i tricked my girlfriend into filling the Form.. she said she's single and she doesn't have a boyfriend while filling the form. What's wrong with ladies of this generation self? All they care about is money.
They don't love you a bit. (Note i was the one who created the form, definitely I'll be the one to receive those responses.)
Omo fear woman oo.. this is the girl I've been dating for years, 3 years precisely. She's the one i decided to marry and have kids with. Anyways I've ended things with her and I've moved on. She doesn't deserves me. I feel like shit right now. This greedy mf even answered the survey multiple times.
(Picture attached below)

Oga are you her husband , if you like date her for 20 years she's single so far as you're not married

3 Likes

Re: ... by 1F30M4(f): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bashnigga:
It's a normal thing when filling survey forms na... You lie in some parts

Lmaooo why are you laidis tori oloun grin grin
Re: ... by Slynation(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lol...
Re: ... by Agbebakun22: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pikin weh dem still dey feed dey yarn say someone dey cheat on him. Youthful exuberances is causing more harm than good nowadays. Pikin of 23 years weh suppose dey think how e life go better dey promise a baby like him marriage. Baba no be u go marry that girl forget the lovin lovin when the girl ripe for marriage u for no ready

3 Likes

Re: ... by Anonymous54: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Agbebakun22:
Pikin weh dem still dey feed dey yarn say someone dey cheat on him. Youthful exuberances is causing more harm than good nowadays. Pikin of 23 years weh suppose dey think how e life go better dey promise a baby like him marriage. Baba no be u go marry that girl forget the lovin lovin when the girl ripe for marriage u for no ready

Dey hear this mumu who dem dey feed who be pikin? Abi make i feed you join.. you wey just stop dey feed from mama's pot don dey form big brosky.. WERÉ
Re: ... by Omicron123: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Na OP dull pass. She is single because she is not married. You think say boyfriend and girlfriend na marriage. Olodo. Go and pay her bride price and see if she won't change it to married.
Re: ... by Edyice: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anonymous54:

Why?

Bro let us knack too na

Let the babe explore na , make the line they move
Re: ... by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Romanoff:
Dating someone for three years and with no direction and you want her to claim she's married, or engaged?

Is having a boyfriend a relationship status?

Have you ever filled a form where they asked about relationship status and you saw "I have a boyfriend/girlfriend there?

You two are just two fornicators.

Rest

I tire for the mumu OP.
Re: ... by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anonymous54:
(Picture attached below)

OP, you be mumu ooo. Watin you want make she put on top?

Abeg go rest.
Re: ... by christianjoy(m): 12:55am On Apr 26, 2022
Two idiots both the modafucker and the fuckee grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: ... by lukui: 3:32am On Apr 26, 2022
They told you to fear Nigerian women you no gree you say you get strong head

Let me just sleep on my bed in peace

#ItIsWell!
Re: ... by Bashnigga(m): 4:16am On Apr 26, 2022
1F30M4:

Lmaooo why are you laidis tori oloun grin grin
LOL!! what I do na, it's a normal sturvs...I'm sure you do so too at times, abi i lie wink

What's tori oloun? it's some kinda compliment right cheesy
Re: ... by Stargurl20(f): 5:32am On Apr 26, 2022
Imo, whoever isn't married is single cool
Re: ... by 1F30M4(f): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bashnigga:

LOL!! what I do na, it's a normal sturvs...I'm sure you do so too at times, abi i lie wink

What's tori oloun? it's some kinda compliment right cheesy

Hahaha iwo lo mo cheesy Yelz ke, mi o ki n shey at times so you lie tongue

Compliment bi bawo cheesy shey o fe ma whine mi ni?
Re: ... by Bashnigga(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
1F30M4:

Hahaha iwo lo mo cheesy Yelz ke, mi o ki n shey at times so you lie tongue

Compliment bi bawo cheesy shey o fe ma whine mi ni?
Hmmmmm!! U too cheesy
Shhhhhhhh.. abeg no too loud am. It's called withholding the truth wink

Whine ke? Nooooooo... This ur Yoruba is turning my head angry
Re: ... by 1F30M4(f): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bashnigga:

Hmmmmm!! U too cheesy
Shhhhhhhh.. abeg no too loud am. It's called withholding the truth wink

Whine ke? Nooooooo... This ur Yoruba is turning my head angry

Only youuu oo, I no follow for "normal sturvs" grin

Bash, wetin do my Yoruba? angry I will kick you o

1 Like

Re: ... by Bashnigga(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
1F30M4:

Only youuu oo, I no follow for "normal sturvs" grin

Bash, wetin do my Yoruba? angry I will kick you o
Chaiiii, shame dey catch me..I thought we were 2geda, u don fall my hand sad
Kick me? Na ur leg go break oo cheesy
Nothing is wrong with ur Youruba, it's just too hard for me, compared to the usual ekaro & bawo ni I'm used to
Re: ... by 1F30M4(f): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bashnigga:

Chaiiii, shame dey catch me..I thought we were 2geda, u don fall my hand sad
Kick me? Na ur leg go break oo cheesy
Nothing is wrong with ur Youruba, it's just too hard for me, compared to the usual ekaro & bawo ni I'm used to

Pele, tutorial classes will start soon. Be harrangeen dee mohneey hinsyd hecolac bos (in jenifa's voice) smiley

1 Like

Re: ... by Bashnigga(m): 3:59am On Apr 27, 2022
1F30M4:

Pele, tutorial classes will start soon. Be harrangeen dee mohneey hinsyd hecolac bos (in jenifa's voice) smiley
Wow! nice. But babe you could've made it free na, at least use that one sow seed (don't worry, your reward dey heaven wink)

Besides, with all these plenty plenty H-factors I'm seeing, the boy is having second thoughts sef tongue
Re: ... by 1F30M4(f): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bashnigga:

Wow! nice. But babe you could've made it free na, at least use that one sow seed (don't worry, your reward dey heaven wink)

Besides, with all these plenty plenty H-factors I'm seeing, the boy is having second thoughts sef tongue

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy Bash Bash
Re: ... by Agbebakun22: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Anonymous54:

Dey hear this mumu who dem dey feed who be pikin? Abi make i feed you join.. you wey just stop dey feed from mama's pot don dey form big brosky.. WERÉ
i wouldn't blame u seun cause all these hope u can say this when u meet me in person. Lmao u want to feed your father mate. Well, the elders make a proverb and quoted " a dog that refuse to hear the whistle of it owner will end up being lost" please impregnate that girl and see the music u will dance to. I pity some these generation most will end up regretting and gnashing of teeths when the world finally dawn on them . Mind u the yahoo u think is giving u money now wouldn't take u anywhere. Go and screenshot it my son.
Re: ... by Bashnigga(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
1F30M4:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy Bash Bash
Oma Oma cheesy
Wehdone ma wink

1 Like

Re: ... by Agbebakun22: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Anonymous54:

Old fool who is doing yahoo.. once a young man started making cool cash the old fools will always think it's Yahoo.. mind you i sell gas and do printing (art and sign) for a living. Hope you don know now daddy wa?
good for u son hope this can pay for ur bills when u finally impregnating the girl. At this ur age this is when u should set goals ,learn, unlearn and relearn. Having a serious commitment at this ur age will only cause distraction to you. Mind u if you mistakenly impregnate the girl and she refuse to abort it then reality will set in and it might hamper u achieving your goals. I'm not against u having a gf but dnt keep a commitment that will distract u. Are u gonna limit yourself forever selling gas. This is your time to plan and aggressively pursue ur goals then others thing can come later and u will be proud of yourself u do it and make it happen. If ur gf is kind of distraction to u nw pls probate the relationship for nw. Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most / He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me / Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.