Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... (3200 Views)

"I’m Ending It Soon": 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Weeps Over Not Having A Boyfrien / "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Starpius1: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2023
Femi, you promised me forever – Young lady sheds hot tears as boyfriend dumps her after five years (Video)
A Nigerian lady has cried profusely after suffering heartbreak at the hands of the man she’s been dating for half a decade.

She revealed that her boyfriend named Femi broke up with her after dating for five years and it was not what he promised her.

In a video she posted on social media, the lady called him out for leaving her despite making a vow that they will be together forever.

She shared screenshots of their chat where she was begging him to take her back but he vehemently refused and told her to move on.

The heartbroken girl could be seen then begn crying uncontrollably after it dawned on her that they will not be getting back together.

Click link below to Watch the video 👇👇👇
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/femi-you-promise…five-years-video/

Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Moh247: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Breakfast served

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Mjshexy(f): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2023
Brace up baby girl, a new Nigeria is about to be born. Go get your PVC and let's kick out poverty, hunger, corruption and impunity

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Leiylau(f): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
Breakfast served
And ur next and Ape Pastors of negro Nigeria are next as well.
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Leiylau(f): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2023
Girl did you say " give me one more chance"? Locate me and tell me what u did and I shall voodoo him back to you if u didn't mateshamed him.......✍️
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Moh247: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2023
Leiylau:
And ur next and Ape Pastors of negro Nigeria are next as well.

No kid... We cook and serve the breakfast not the other way round.

So open your damn mouth and eat yours don't choke on it tho

1 Like

Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by decatalyst(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2023
Femi deliverying trusted hot breakfast since 1909🤣

Femi and Ayo can never disappoint😋

7 Likes

Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by PerfectStranger(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2023
Who positions camera, records and edit his or herself while crying? lol olodò generation of women undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Eyinju112(f): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2023
Give you a last chance..... Like what have you been doing wrong? I think the guy have been tolerating you. Well sha don’t kill yourself, I know it’s sad but you gats face the reality by letting him go, your man would definitely find you....

4 Likes

Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by LordIsaac(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2023
Femi! grin

1 Like

Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Nonexisting1: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2023
Afonja demons are good at one thing and one thing only, breakfast and I like them for that. Sometimes, it takes breakfast to bring the dick hopping gender back to their senses. They will be acting like goddesses in relationships, doing as if the men won lottery by dating them and boom, the young men serve them breakfast and they humble. They go from faces full of heavy make-up to faces full of pimples. I've never seen a gender so full of foolishness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by SolomonAjibulu(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
breakfast rightly served 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by LedRock: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Very good, just left for her to drink sniper and take her pathetic self out of our sight.
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by BeanX(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Last Last everybody go chop breakfast 😄😄😄😄
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Gadafii: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
Breakfast served
hot and spicy, she no know say promise for street na scope
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Red02(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Date for five years

Na friendship
Or baby mama

1 Share

Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Red02(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Leiylau:
Girl did you say " give me one more chance"? Locate me and tell me what u did and I shall voodoo him back to you if u didn't mateshamed him.......✍️

undecided

Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Goodlady(f): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
Life must go on. Hurting herself isn't worth it
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Enny2013(f): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
What a hot and famous breakfast!!!
Another body count loading... it's well
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Killerbag36: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
We need more men like this oh well
If na me God knows I won't breakup wit till forever I will keep fuvcking u breakup re 4 foolz
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Kingcalls: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
U 4k up , u still wan blackmail am emotionally

1 Like

Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
No time to check time. 😒
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin
I love it when I see a banny's breakfast being microwaved 😁

1 Like

Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Numerouno94(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
FEMI.
That name is legendary. Practically all the Femis I knw sabi serve breakfast .
Shout out to all the Femis in the house. grin grin
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Holybaddo: 3:02am On Jan 22, 2023
Maybe another time, maybe another life
You would be my wife and we'd get it right
E don cast
Last, last
Na everybody go chop breakfast (na everybody go chop breakfast)
Have to say bye-bye, oh
Bye-bye, oh
To the love of my life
My eye, oh, don cry, oh (my eye, oh)
I need igbo and shayo (shayo)
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Homefingers: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2023
Don't cry
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by toujurs: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2023
Mjshexy:
Brace up baby girl, a new Nigeria is about to be born. Go get your PVC and let's kick out poverty, hunger, corruption and impunity
is that you on you dp? You look sweet, baby girl cool
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by CgRay: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Femi and breakfast are 5&6
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Mjshexy(f): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
toujurs:
is that you on you dp? You look sweet, baby girl cool
Thanks sir, i appreciate
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by toujurs: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mjshexy:
Thanks sir, i appreciate
i also stay in abuja, gwarinpa estate. We could get to introduce how selves.
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by starstaz(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Eyinju112:
Give you a last chance..... Like what have you been doing wrong? I think the guy have been tolerating you. Well sha don’t kill yourself, I know it’s sad but you gats face the reality by letting him go, your man would definitely find you....
After the Election on erection. Pick one.💦💦
Re: Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... by Olawrites: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
decatalyst:
Femi deliverying trusted hot breakfast since 1909🤣

Femi and Ayo can never disappoint😋

And Ola

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s The Most Difficult Situation You’ve Ever Scaled Through / We all do this(photos) / Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.