Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her (1994 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount Of Money U Can Give To A Lady For Sex? / MOST PERFECT REPLY: When Are Girl Ask You "Anything For Me"? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her by house10studios: 2:13am On Dec 09, 2022
It's a blessing.

Cause she no go remember you exist for a long time

6 Likes

Re: When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 09, 2022
house10studios:
It's a blessing.

What kind of confusing post is this?

By the way.. Use this link and make Ur Christmas steww..

Use this link and apply for the opera mini shake and win promo.. u might be a lucky winner of 10k

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.mini.native&referrer=utm_campaign%3Dshake_and_win%26utm_source%3Dshake_and_win_id_6379c9c2d6bb92c4e540e411

Re: When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her by Suunnn(f): 6:04am On Dec 09, 2022
house10studios:
It's a blessing.

Hmmn
Re: When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her by nairalander2020(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2022
especially this xmas
Re: When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her by house10studios: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2022
Miracood2:

Use this link and apply for the opera mini shake and win promo.. u might be a lucky winner of 10k

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.mini.native&referrer=utm_campaign%3Dshake_and_win%26utm_source%3Dshake_and_win_id_6379c9c2d6bb92c4e540e411

all cause u wan post opera affiliate link to get card or pone that u won't see lol
Re: When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her by Theboy21: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2022
Miracood2:

Comrade shaker cheesy cheesy, why is that the left side of the puzzle is very difficult to find, mine is exactly like yours to claim 160K...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her by Theboy21: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2022
house10studios:
all cause u wan post opera affiliate link to get card or pone that u won't see lol
Who told you, i know someone who won a phone n was given, also others that won cash was transferred to dem, i personally won Airtime cool cool
Re: When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2022
Theboy21:
Comrade shaker cheesy cheesy, why is that the left side of the puzzle is very difficult to find, mine is exactly like yours to claim 160K...

I don't know for those wereys. grin

Keep trying.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her by user294(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
I noticed it too. I have shaken this thing like over 300times today alone, and I haven't found even one top-left corner tile. It is so difficult and am considering quitting.
Has anyone found a trick to get the left tile?
Theboy21:

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her by Nemesis0147(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
user294:
I noticed it too. I have shaken this thing like over 300times today alone, and I haven't found even one top-left corner tile. It is so difficult and am considering quitting.
dey play grin
Re: When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her by Theboy21: 7:01am On Dec 13, 2022
user294:
Seriously? Like have you verified ur number or are you just shaking it without verification?
Re: When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her by user294(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2022
I have a verified account, but I use an unverified account to get extra shakes. Even this morning, I have done nothing less than 100shakes, but no good result. What I seem to have noticed since yesterday is that one only gets valuable tiles when they are logged in. All throughout the time I shook without logging in, they didn't give me 3 particular types of tile, but immediately I shake with my verified account, they bring it up.
Theboy21:
Seriously? Like have you verified ur number or are you just shaking it without verification?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her by Theboy21: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
user294:
I have a verified account, but I use an unverified account to get extra shakes. Even this morning, I have done nothing less than 100shakes, but no good result. What I seem to have noticed since yesterday is that one only gets valuable tiles when they are logged in. All throughout the time I shook without logging in, they didn't give me 3 particular types of tile, but immediately I shake with my verified account, they bring it up.
Dont give up easily sha, i am in a group like where guys have been giving update about the shake n win, two people have won phones, one received 160 k, but i only claimed Airtime twice..
Re: When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her by user294(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Oh, you were able to complete an airtime voucher? That is some hope then, that maybe there are some top-left corner tiles. But I have given up hope though. I can't spend my time endlessly on something that does not have a guaranteed outcome.
I like to think of things based on how guaranteed the outcome will be. Thanks for your info though. And maybe you can add me to the group, just for the sake of updates?
Theboy21:
Dont give up easily sha, i am in a group like where guys have been giving update about the shake n win, two people have won phones, one received 160 k, but i only claimed Airtime twice..

(1) (Reply)

Thick Gals Are Future Obese Women. The Whole Big Bum Go Turn Orobo / “it Is Not Easy To Have 2 Girlfriends” – Nigerian Man Flaunts His Women / You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.