Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta (48382 Views)

Small Canoe Carries Loaded Bus And Passengers Across River In Taraba State / Another Set of BRT Buses Collide In Ikorodu, Passengers Injured (photos) / How A Bike-Rider And A Passenger Transported Another Bike (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Besto:

No second hand value on the is250 atol.

Any reason to this?
sincerely I can't say this is the actual reason but I think the ground clearance and maintenance cost which I don't think is high self compared to other sedan but as for me its a nice car to have if one is staying in an area with very good road but if you dey stay my area abeg don't bother yourself with anything IS because you and panel beater go become family friends grin
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Benwallt(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
KINGSATANREBORN:
They exclaimed tell-tale white man Jesus name to save them but the paedophile failed his minions.
And who is the paedophile in this context? Choose your answer carefully.
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Benwallt(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
KINGSATANREBORN:
They exclaimed tell-tale white man Jesus name to save them but the paedophile failed his minions.
And who is the paedophile in this context? Choose your answer carefully.
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Brytaboy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Delta State boys no get drivers lessons, even licence Na after many accident o. And Na the state get road officials pass o.....mtchwwww
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
I hate Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Preciousbrave: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
I came across this scene 2 days ago
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Sacred007: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
why do you prefer the 330. The 330 has more balance and its even heavier compared to the 350 and I also would prefer the 330 to the 350. Its just that the 350 is more luxurious to the 330 I have driven both ES350 and IS250 at top speed, I mean 180 going to 200 and I feel more comfortable with the IS250 but with ES350 e go be as if say air wan dey carry the motor for my hand but you have your own opinion though

no go die on top say u wan try fast and furious oo.
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Namdeenero(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
PrinceGallant:

What is knowledge of GTA? Kindly enlighten me
GTA is Grand Theft Auto, it’s a video game
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Bahamas95(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Poverty mentality.

Their parents couldn't afford to buy a car, they went into yahoo and were fortunate to buy a car and madness would start...... Children born with silver spoons don't behave like most of these boys. Pride won't make them learn how to drive very well before entering the road. You hardly see any yahoo boy with the "L" sign in their car.
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by NohurryInLife: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Triangles1:
Over speeding boy Lexus, some people will call it Yahoo boy, anything Benz and Lexus to some people it mean Yahoo boy.
God bless you
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by pyrex23(m): 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
why do you prefer the 330. The 330 has more balance and its even heavier compared to the 350 and I also would prefer the 330 to the 350. Its just that the 350 is more luxurious to the 330 I have driven both ES350 and IS250 at top speed, I mean 180 going to 200 and I feel more comfortable with the IS250 but with ES350 e go be as if say air wan dey carry the motor for my hand but you have your own opinion though

That es350 too fast.
The acceleration is mad
Like why make a luxury series as fast as its sports series.

Also i don't quite understand where the Gs series fit in i mean Gs350.
I just hate the look of that car.
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by olaniyilukman(m): 12:36am On Apr 26, 2022
Man made problems that can be solved by enacting and enforcing simple laws, we buy Tokunbo cars everyday and we see them inform of new cars and we think white men don't use them, they do use them as well but laws make everything work perfectly in those countries not in this hell of a thing called Nigeria, where everyone will be behaving like animal...
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by ALFADOS(m): 3:57am On Apr 26, 2022
Nksleek:
Rider and passengers injured as over speeding y@ung boy rams Lexus into Keke in Ughelli

An over speeding Lexus saloon car ran into a tricycle injuring the rider and passengers in Ughelli, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that the unfortunate accident occurred on Monday evening at Oseri Junction in Ekuigbo.

According to an eyewitness, the driver on top speed lost control of the vehicle and ran directly into the approaching tricycle at the other lane. Although no life was lost as at press time, the vehicle and the tricycle were badly damaged.

The victims were yet to be rushed to the hospital as at the time of filing this report. However, a video from the scene of the accident is attached to this report.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100041566351018/posts/842014000527471/?d=n
High on kpuru mirri
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Jungleluv5: 5:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Not ordinary accident o that is the way the yahoo of nowadays is getting blood now at least three of it kind has happened in my area and some death was recorded. Please be careful and be watch full too
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:28am On Apr 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Your thinking stink

You see any yahoo for the write up
Your broke life don make u bliv say any young guy wey buy car nah yahoo
Lols Mumu....u think everyone is broke like u...local fool... Abeg shitf ewu Gambia
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:41am On Apr 26, 2022
Sacred007:

no go die on top say u wan try fast and furious oo.
abi oooooo na when I no know say this life sweet now now anytime I dey deliver cars I take things jejely and wayoly grin

1 Like

Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:44am On Apr 26, 2022
pyrex23:

That es350 too fast.
The acceleration is mad
Like why make a luxury series as fast as its sports series.

Also i don't quite understand where the Gs series fit in i mean Gs350.
I just hate the look of that car.
but ES dey learn for where GS dey most especially those GS 430 abi na 450, those ones comes with v8 chia there are the real beast and also this LS sedan series also.
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 26, 2022
KINGSATANREBORN:
I'm not a believer of that shitty exclamation as well but Jesus never married or layed with a woman did he? You might want to look up the word pedophilia again. Maybe you are confusing Jesus with another prophet....the other one.
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by eyenogoquiet(m): 6:33am On Apr 26, 2022
Justinlean02:
Hmmm... Today was truly a Blood bath
Aro boys slaughtered by ESN and fatal accident witnessed in Aba, Abia state
You get the news?? Aro vs ESN lols.�
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Hydroxide(m): 6:47am On Apr 26, 2022
Triangles1:
Over speeding boy Lexus, some people will call it Yahoo boy, anything Benz and Lexus to some people it mean Yahoo boy.
Bro as far it happened in ughelli, Na yahoo boy. Don't argue

1 Like

Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Justinlean02(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2022
obyrich:
You mean ESN killed some cultists in Aba today?
that was slaughter bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onitsha Port: More Containers Arrive Onitsha Via Barges- PICS & VIDEO / The Making Of ₦1.3 Trillion Russian-Built Europe’s Longest Bridge / Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.