Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta (48249 Views)

Small Canoe Carries Loaded Bus And Passengers Across River In Taraba State / Another Set of BRT Buses Collide In Ikorodu, Passengers Injured (photos) / 7 Passengers Injured In Ghastly Motor Accident On Third Mainland Bridge (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Pele10: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
So what should we do?
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Nif5: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Life have no duplicate people should be careful
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Tailorcaesar: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Yahoo boys loading
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by OGraffix(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=Doubuzofficial post=112272185][/quote]

Lagos Ibadan express way suppose no pass 100kmh

1 Like

Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Deltatoto: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nksleek:
Rider and passengers injured as over speeding y@ung boy rams Lexus into Keke in Ughelli

An over speeding Lexus saloon car ran into a tricycle injuring the rider and passengers in Ughelli, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that the unfortunate accident occurred on Monday evening at Oseri Junction in Ekuigbo.

According to an eyewitness, the driver on top speed lost control of the vehicle and ran directly into the approaching tricycle at the other lane. Although no life was lost as at press time, the vehicle and the tricycle were badly damaged.

The victims were yet to be rushed to the hospital as at the time of filing this report. However, a video from the scene of the accident is attached to this report.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100041566351018/posts/842014000527471/?d=n
once I see Lexus and benz I become more careful.these guys are yahoo boys that are soaked with drugs and blood
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
OGraffix:
shocked

Chai

Is250.. dat shit box no balance for top speed at all

Quick recovery to the injured

overspeed kills
as for me you are wrong on this.it has more balance than ES350. I deliver cars allover the country so I know this. I have driven IS250 like 4 times on long distance journey and also the ES350 so I am certain the IS250 has more balance. The only issue I have with it is ground clearance and 2nd hand value but its a nice beast to own.

1 Like

Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by treatise: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Namdeenero:
Probably making Snapchat videos while driving. Someone with just knowledge of GTA would buy a car and hop on the driver seat and enter the highway. I hope he gets arrested

Nigerian or Chinese police?
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Nostring: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Triangles1:
Over speeding boy Lexus, some people will call it Yahoo boy, anything Benz and Lexus to some people it mean Yahoo boy.
who e wan b bfr ,na una dey behave like goat na lol cool

2 Likes

Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by OGraffix(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
as for me you are wrong on this.it has more balance than ES350. I deliver cars allover the country so I know this. I have driven IS250 like 4 times on long distance journey and also the ES350 so I am certain the IS250 has more balance. The only issue I have with it is ground clearance and 2nd hand value but its a nice beast to own.

I don't agree to these. my uncle uses es 350 nd one of my G friend uses is250... I hv handle both ...for me, the es350 I'm so certain is more balanced than the is250...

But overall I prefer the es330
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Besto(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:

No second hand value on the is250 atol.

Any reason to this?
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by RedMac: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
that boy own don finish...
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Cokahot: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lexus IS 250 with almost 200hp. Quite fast for a sedan. Frame damage
E don turn to scrap
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Bobxin: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Outstanding as the headline didn't read Suspected Yahoo Boy
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by HardMirror(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Emes101:
The boy might not even a driving license..

Thank God nobody died.
so you think driving licences is evidence you can drive? Lol. You are very very funny

1 Like

Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by oyeb15: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
The reason why yahoo boys buy Lexus saloon And Benz is that it's made not to ever tumble .
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Bobxin: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Emes101:
The boy might not even a driving license..

Thank God nobody died.
In this contraption, not everyone with driver's license actually went through driving school. Anyone can afford a driver's license.
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Cokahot: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
How to know if someone can drive. Check his side mirrors and rear mirror. From thr u go get idea if na driver or learner.

1 Like

Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by RussellRutherfo: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
KINGSATANREBORN:
[s]They exclaimed tell-tale white man Jesus name to save them but the paedophile failed his minions[/s].

Get rid of your drugs.
Son of Mut'ah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Bobxin: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cokahot:
How to know if someone can drive. Check his side mirrors and rear mirror. From thr u go get idea if na driver or learner.
I strongly disagree.
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by jrusky(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
KINGSATANREBORN:
They exclaimed tell-tale white man Jesus name to save them but the paedophile failed his minions.

You see your life as everyone ignored you as non existing human.

Sorry ndooh go and cry me your river to your Satan ok pls carry bucket with you so you can cry inside it.

Na so madness dey are start we dey accident u dey talk nonsense.
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Cokahot: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ok na,let me see how u set your side mirrors. I will tell if u can drive or not.
Bobxin:

I strongly disagree.

1 Like

Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Bbbw: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Really
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Karemarealty288(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
"The victims are yet to be rushed to the hospital as at the time of filing this report"

Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Emdebby2: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
May God save us from over speeding and reckless drivers.
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Propertyforum: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thank God nobody was killed
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by mctech(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
When you have money suddenly and accidentally, you are bound to be low on self control and modesty.

Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by PrinceGallant: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Namdeenero:
Probably making Snapchat videos while driving. Someone with just knowledge of GTA would buy a car and hop on the driver seat and enter the highway. I hope he gets arrested

What is knowledge of GTA? Kindly enlighten me
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by obyrich(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Justinlean02:
Hmmm... Today was truly a Blood bath
Aro boys slaughtered by ESN and fatal accident witnessed in Aba, Abia state
You mean ESN killed some cultists in Aba today?
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by Prechgold1180(m): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Yahoo boys and reckless driving 6&6

Your thinking stink

You see any yahoo for the write up
Your broke life don make u bliv say any young guy wey buy car nah yahoo
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by lordprogress: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ughelli HKboys Una well done.
Re: Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
OGraffix:

I don't agree to these. my uncle uses es 350 nd one of my G friend uses is250... I hv handle both ...for me, the es350 I'm so certain is more balanced than the is250...

But overall I prefer the es330
why do you prefer the 330. The 330 has more balance and its even heavier compared to the 350 and I also would prefer the 330 to the 350. Its just that the 350 is more luxurious to the 330 I have driven both ES350 and IS250 at top speed, I mean 180 going to 200 and I feel more comfortable with the IS250 but with ES350 e go be as if say air wan dey carry the motor for my hand but you have your own opinion though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. / Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" / Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.