Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her (1761 Views)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
I can not forget in a hurry 2 years ago after I rented an apartment for my then girlfriend and she used the place to fcvk other guys there in Abuja. I lived in kaduna then.
For upcoming guys money doesn't make a woman loyal, not even good fcvk.
But if I'm to advice you as a guy, go for a virgin gal, they don't have sexual experience and definitely don't know how other diicks feel. Let no one lie to you. A brand new benz would always be chosen over and above any used one. Use your head guys.

5 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by lordm(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Virgin or no Virgin who wan cheat go cheat,we all are cheats so no dey complain here.
You too don fvvk another gal as you dey relationship,you don move on na the koko, so?

5 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
lordm:
Shut up
Ikpu nne gị efulefu tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
Virgin or no Virgin who wan cheat go cheat,we all are cheats so no dey complain here.
You too don fvvk another gal as you dey relationship,you don move on na the koko, so?
Yes I fcked your mom, na you shine light tongue
Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Thunder strike down my dirty mother,may she get raped to death and murdered in cold blood,I curse the day she was gang raped grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
I can not forget in a hurry 2 years ago after I rented an apartment for my then girlfriend and she used the place to fcvk other guys there in Abuja. I lived in kaduna then.
But if I'm to advice you as a guy, go for a virgin gal, they don't have sexual experience and definitely don't know how other diicks feel. Let no one lie to you. A brand new benz would always be chosen over and above any used one. Use your head guys.

a virgin could have done exactly the same thing... that olosho ex of yours wasnt the problem, YOU AND YOUR YEYE ACTIONS WERE THE PROBLEM!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by okoroemeka(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
you are totally and absolutely wrong,going for a virgin girl does not mean they will not lust for other dicks or try to know how other dicks feel like,the fact is I strongly believe any woman can cheat with the right person,at the right time,at the right place with the right mood,show me that faithful woman that can stay on an exotic island with Cristiano Ronaldo for one week without fvcking the dick,the only catch I have seen that can prevent or block women from cheating is traditional beliefs, religious beliefs and the percentage of love she has for her partner.

3 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by Kriss216: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Virgin or no virgin, please always strive to avoid Nigerian girls. It's unwise and foolishness to give your delicate heart to a Nigerian girl.

Nigerian girls were never created to be loved.

5 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by Godfullsam(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Why will you rent an apartment for a girl in the first place?

Does it mean you don't have other important things to do with money?

Or you are just SIMP-ly daft.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by Kriss216: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Godfullsam:
Why will you rent an apartment for a girl in the first place?

Does it mean you don't have other important things to do with money?

Or you are just SIMP-ly daft.
When the juice and sweetness of a kpekus enters into a SIMPle man, foolishness is imminent.

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by Harrykn: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Follow who know road

Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
okoroemeka:
you are totally and absolutely wrong,going for a virgin girl does not mean they will not lust for other dicks or try to know how other dicks feel like,the fact is I strongly believe any woman can cheat with the right person,at the right time,at the right place with the right mood,show me that faithful woman that can stay on an exotic island with Cristiano Ronaldo for one week without fvcking the dick,the only catch I have seen that can prevent or block women from cheating is traditional beliefs, religious beliefs and the percentage of love she has for her partner.
Is relativity, virgin girls will always be a better option anytime any day

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

a virgin could have done exactly the same thing... that olosho ex of yours wasnt the problem, YOU AND YOUR YEYE ACTIONS WERE THE PROBLEM!
You mean your yeye comment should get a like with this stupid write up? Lol
Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
You mean your yeye comment should get a like with this stupid write up? Lol

i am just being honest with you, and i understand if you are upset with the truth! there is nothing wrong with a wh0re being a wh0re, whats wrong here is the man who tried to treat this wh0re as a good woman and/or paying for this wh0ring stranger's rent.

3 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by RealNiggaDee(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
You're a simp .

And I pray the spirit of the redpill locates you.

Awareness is paramount. You're still sleeping .
Re: My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her by imagrg(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
No female has reacted.

(1) (Reply)

How Man I Met Online Forced Himself On Me / Who Do I Call? My Bank Or Eko Distribution Company? / James Brown Once More Becomes A Man’s Form And Debuts His New Appearance With Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.