Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Wicked And Iniquity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wicked And Iniquity (213 Views)

The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most / The Mystery Of Iniquity And The Revelation Of The Wicked One Part 2 / What is the difference between sin , iniquity and transgression? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wicked And Iniquity by Hope2014(m): 1:00am On Apr 26, 2022
God says I will punish the world for their evil and the wicked for their iniquity. Does this mean the wicked have iniquity in them just like Satan. And what does this iniquity mean.
Re: Wicked And Iniquity by Roycemadeit(m): 1:19am On Apr 26, 2022
Hope2014:
God says I will punish the world for their evil and the wicked for their iniquity. Does this mean the wicked have iniquity in them just like Satan. And what does this iniquity mean.

I suppose iniquity means sin.

But, God's punishment is usually marred, most times,as seen in the bible, He doesn't punish the sinner, in the case of the Joseph who defrauded him brother and stole his blessings.

And if he does its the sinner and a bunch of people who knew nothing about the sin, in the case of Achan.

Then, sometimes, he won't even punish the sinner but other people are afflicted and killed. Israelites when David when he called for census.

So, I urge you to believe the wicked will be punished... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Dream, I Was Forced To Join A White Garment Church Recently / Why Do The Hausa Muslims Find Understanding English Language So Diffcult / Need-based Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.