Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister (1556 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister by Threesha(f): 1:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Good morning

My friend was dating a girl, he later found out that the young lady was in college, he later moved on and found another girl, unfortunately the girl his currently dating is the elder sister of the girl in college.

Gentlemen, have you been in such situation?

2 Likes

Re: Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:48am On Apr 26, 2022
what type of Nolly superstory is this?!

what else can the bobo do but tell everything to the new babe....?!

2 Likes

Re: Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister by Threesha(f): 1:52am On Apr 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
what type of Nolly superstory is this?!

what else can the bobo do but tell everything to the new babe....?!
it's a story. Currently listening to on radio station if you have the Nigeria info (99.3fm)app
Re: Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:11am On Apr 26, 2022
My spirit say I should type (LOL...I read am three times,I still don't know warris goin on)

LOL...I read am three times,I still don't know warris goin on

1 Like

Re: Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister by yanabasee(m): 2:18am On Apr 26, 2022
All those fake stories on radio programs they used to make people call in to give their opinion.....

Well, the senior sister is a dumb-dumb....

A guy screwed your younger sister and you still spread up your legs for him.....

Just like when guys will brag how they screwed a whole house including their mum .... The dude on this story is a real Gee.....
Re: Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister by Threesha(f): 2:22am On Apr 26, 2022
yanabasee:
All those fake stories on radio programs they used to make people call in to give their opinion.....

Well, the senior sister is a dumb-dumb....

A guy screwed your younger sister and you still spread up your legs for him.....

Just like when guys will brag how they screwed a whole house including their mum .... The dude on this story is a real Gee.....
People called in to share their personal experience.
Re: Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister by okoroemeka(m): 5:56am On Apr 26, 2022
Threesha:
Good morning

My friend was dating a girl, he later found out that the young lady was in college, he later moved on and found another girl, unfortunately the girl his currently dating is the elder sister of the girl in college.

I have dated a very pretty young girl before,one day I drove to their house and she was not around,her elder sister boldly marched up to me and asked me why am I dating her younger sister that it is she I must date and she gave me three reasons to date her,well ,I cannot say no because she is more prettier than her younger sister,so I ended up dating the two of them as added bonus
Re: Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister by Threesha(f): 5:42am On Apr 28, 2022
undecided
okoroemeka:
I have dated a very pretty young girl before,one day I drove to their house and she was not around,her elder sister boldly marched up to me and asked me why am I dating her younger sister that it is she I must date and she gave me three reasons to date her,well ,I cannot say no because she is more prettier than her younger sister,so I ended up dating the two of them as added bonus
Re: Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister by MAGG0T(m): 6:27am On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
Threesha:
Good morning

[/s]

I derive joy in smashing 2 friends,(1:the girl I claim to love, 2: her friend) next level is to smash 2 sisters, then level up to smashing mother and child, before I go go marry

2 Likes

Re: Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister by Rubyjade: 6:30am On Apr 28, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

I derive joy in smashing 2 friends,(1:the girl I claim to love, 2: her friend) next level is to smash 2 sisters, then level up to smashing mother and child, before I go go marry
Congratulations Mbappe Super striker

2 Likes

Re: Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister by Threesha(f): 6:39am On Apr 28, 2022
grin
Rubyjade:
Re: Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister by MAGG0T(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2022
Rubyjade:

How about if you find a better job and stop doing runs, this I have seen.
Re: Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2022
Rubyjade:
don't mind him...
Re: Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister by Threesha(f): 6:11am On Apr 29, 2022
wink
PortHarcourtcit:
don't mind him...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of What This Pastor Said To Me? / Have I Contracted HIV /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.