Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter (30187 Views)

Elon Musk 'Voted Out' As CEO Of Twitter By Poll He Created / Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Abbeytoy(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2022
treesun:

If will vote Tinubu, we will all become agberos and ajagungbales!
See what Elon and Jack are doing!

The more you think negative, the more you attract negativity.

For me, I will either be governor or minister for supporting Tinubu.

But I don't want as president
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2022
I have raised with my little daughter with an understanding that we will be traveling to Mars on Tourism, and even own a piece of Mars Real Estate.

Elon has made it possible for us to be sure that our DNA will seed Mars, so that the future Martians, will once again say thus - Our Father, who Art in Heaven(Earth) while looking into the sky of Mars.

We are Gods and soon, Humanity will tweet from Heaven above.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by OlawaleBammie: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool
Oh God, When will I be hailed for acquiring a multi-billion dollar company.
if u re working hard you will surely get there
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by treesun: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2022
Abbeytoy:

The more you think negative, the more you attract negativity.

For me, I will either be governor or minister for supporting Tinubu.

But I don't want as president
That is your choice, I will rather vote for someone that will give me freedom to express myself, not someone that greed will want him to take Falomo shopping complex, Old Federal Secretariat, Nursing school, Ikoyi!
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by frog12: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2022
don't mind this guy. he knows MUSK overpaid for this junk and he becomes a big BILLIONAIRE grin grin grin
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by frog12: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2022
because MUSK overpaid. i suspected they will sell to him eventually. the initial opposition was just a show

Jesse25:
This guy cash out at last I thought he was not going to sell ... Chaii

He supposed go home with half of the money na am not understanding
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Karleb(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2022
I feel Jack leaving Twitter makes this acquisition easier. It made Twitter spineless.
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Flier: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2022
akanbiaa:
Not everyone but everyone that has something to loose have a price.
Everyone actually,just that some may not be in form of money
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by DaveHarry(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
The former boss and co-founder of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, has hailed Elon Musk's acquisition of the platform, IGBERETV reports.

Reacting to the $44 billion deal, Dorsey tweeted,

https://twitter.com/jack/status/1518772757340639232?s=20&t=kaKwl7SfmRtdk616Xfv-Rw
Why won't he praise him when he has cashed out big time.
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by izubext007: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2022
Elon Musk should also come and buy NairaLand...this play form needed to be upgraded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by emmy512: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2022
akanbiaa:
Not everyone but everyone that has something to loose have a price.
but everyone has something to loose so the point is still valid
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by miqos02(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Pride dey go before disgrace. Shakara don end.
I remember how he dey carry shoulder wen twitter was used by ipob terrorists to kill people and burn Lasgidi, now bigger African boy don collect hin toy after d twitter board don force am to step down.
Nigeria 10: Jack 0.
Shiorr.
Younger Mark run facebook profitably so tey dey use facebook money dey buy out competitors, Jack no fit run tiny Twitter , na gbese full everywhere for twitter and Jack still dey do yanga. Shiorr.

Na pride kill Jack dream and na same tin await u proud arrogant lazy yoot wey dey chase free easy crypto ponzi money upandan.
guy are you serious ? Someone is going home with billions of dollars in cash and you are saying his dream was killed. ARE YOU SERIOUS ?
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by LordReed(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2022
complexBoss12:
Do you know, that if you earn $10,000 dollars everyday, from the time they started building the Egyptian Pyramid till date, you will have less than 15% of Elon Musk's worth??

I didn't want to believe you so I did the numbers, you are correct. Its insane!
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Bignuell(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2022
seanwilliam:
if I were the one, I won’t sell it also. E get some stage in life wey money no go too matter to person again but legacy will.
Jack is already rich and can afford any luxury in this world , he’s so rich that 1000 generations after him will never smell poverty.. so to me anything wey go make me worth 1b$ dollars , I don’t think there’s anything I want again Concerning money . His name as ceo of Twitter or founder is much more valuable( to me o) than any amount of money ..

Truth is, most of these guys are paper rich, they don't have those figures in cash. I believe it wasn't only his money he used in purchasing twitter outrightly, some high profile individual have funds there but they'll be anonymous. Cash at hand better pass cash wey dey forbes list. From his percentage in twitter, he'll be having $1B plus. It's a good deal. Do you know what it mean to have $1B cash not in stock oo, raw cash
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Bignuell(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2022
kponkedenge:

No he doesn't.

There are a lot of share holders in the company..... So it will be shared amongst all of them. Although Jack had one of the highest shares cos he was a Co-founder.
Jack has only 2.6%
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by victorazy(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2022
complexBoss12:
Do you know, that if you earn $10,000 dollars everyday, from the time they started building the Egyptian Pyramid till date, you will have less than 15% of Elon Musk's worth??

U wikedt I swea grin
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Adakintroy: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2022
So finally you just be business man. But de hide behind salvation minister De ban my president.

Nigerians na no know themselves. No be our president.
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Berankis: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
The former boss and co-founder of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, has hailed Elon Musk's acquisition of the platform, IGBERETV reports.

Reacting to the $44 billion deal, Dorsey tweeted,

https://twitter.com/jack/status/1518772757340639232?s=20&t=kaKwl7SfmRtdk616Xfv-Rw
Shut up Mr. Dorsey! You have only made money.
A whooping 44Billion dollars!! What kind of money is that
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by hkidola00(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2022
rapcy:

Why una dey lie like this?
calculate it he's right
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Bignuell(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2022
Karleb:
I feel Jack leaving Twitter makes this acquisition easier. It made Twitter spineless.
It was his idea and nobody can handle it perfectly than him
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by DannyFX2638: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2022
All the pro Russia Twitter account banned will be coming back .. Expect violence on Twitter from left , right Middle. up. down. Even trump day come back Twitter to continue from where he stopped .. lol

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Image123(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2022
LordReed:

I didn't want to believe you so I did the numbers, you are correct. Its insane!

Still doesn't give him more than 24hrs a day or more than one life. Man's wealth can't give eternal life or wash away sins.
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2022
complexBoss12:
like seriously? undecided
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2022
complexBoss12:

Lies.
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Newton2024: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2022
seanwilliam:
if I were the one, I won’t sell it also. E get some stage in life wey money no go too matter to person again but legacy will.
Jack is already rich and can afford any luxury in this world , he’s so rich that 1000 generations after him will never smell poverty.. so to me anything wey go make me worth 1b$ dollars , I don’t think there’s anything I want again Concerning money . His name as ceo of Twitter or founder is much more valuable( to me o) than any amount of money ..

He is already a the founder. The CEO title does not really matter to americans. What matters to them is legacy.
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Ifakiland(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Wetin consign me with your punching bag Garba. Shiorr.

My own be say Jack don use hin pride kill hin dream. Na Nigeria send Jack into retirement.
CEO of a perpetual loss making company dey carry shoulder and even wan control government of other countries.
I hope you take meds for this your high level stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Newton2024: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2022
Bignuell:
Jack has only 2.6%
Why not 100%?
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Tannhauser(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2022
grin
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by fotadmowmend(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2022
Uncle seun ... I wan buy NL
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by LordReed(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2022
Image123:

Still doesn't give him more than 24hrs a day or more than one life. Man's wealth can't give eternal life or wash away sins.

Tomorrow you will say you are not stalking me. Wetin consign your Jewish mythology inside this matter now? LoLz.
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Bignuell(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2022
Newton2024:
Why not 100%?
It was a public company before it's latest acquisition. If your company is public, you can never own 100%. Making it public means it is open to investors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight / Naira Situation Worsens, Falls To N270/$ / How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.