Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter (30190 Views)

Elon Musk 'Voted Out' As CEO Of Twitter By Poll He Created / Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Lekan239(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2022
xpressionx:
Jack is a billiionaire, but Elon is a bigger billiionaire.

Lesson: na where your money stop another person own begin,so be humble
should Elon musk be humble too, abi any person money pass his own too?

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Lekan239(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2022
xpressionx:
Jack is a billiionaire, but Elon is a bigger billiionaire.

Lesson: na where your money stop another person own begin,so be humble
should Elon musk be humble too, abi any person money pass his own too? Or Elon musk is an exception from this your quote?
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Leah32: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
The former boss and co-founder of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, has hailed Elon Musk's acquisition of the platform, IGBERETV reports.

Reacting to the $44 billion deal, Dorsey tweeted,
This igbeere tv report no make sense at all .. something wey you copy from another blog

https://twitter.com/jack/status/1518772757340639232?s=20&t=kaKwl7SfmRtdk616Xfv-Rw
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2022
Hope elon musk being an atheists won't evolve Twitter into a devlish tech tool#smh
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Ugosample(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Pride dey go before disgrace. Shakara don end.
I remember how he dey carry shoulder wen twitter was used by ipob terrorists to kill people and burn Lasgidi, now bigger African boy don collect hin toy after d twitter board don force am to step down.
Nigeria 10: Jack 0.
Shiorr.
Younger Mark run facebook profitably so tey dey use facebook money dey buy out competitors, Jack no fit run tiny Twitter , na gbese full everywhere for twitter and Jack still dey do yanga. Shiorr.

Na pride kill Jack dream and na same tin await u proud arrogant lazy yoot wey dey chase free easy crypto ponzi money upandan.
You can't be this stupid in real life....
You have to be trolling
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Igbofam: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2022
Seun how much do you want to sell Nairaland for? Can we talk in private or do I make you an offer openly? smiley
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Silentgroper(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Chicastle:
Both of you are doing well. The greats United States
Elon is african..
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Silentgroper(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Chicastle:
Both of you are doing well. The greats United States
Elon is african..
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Silentgroper(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fadafada231:
South Africa to the world
He's caucasian.. Just a quick reminder..
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fingers crossed
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by lukui: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Money don enter him account!

Babban buro banka!

#ItIsWell!
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by haffaze777(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Seeeker:
Cash out! Big time!

Guy, don't let MURIC catch you for blasphemy.

It should be GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME.

But Muric na mumu one man organization
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by goadson82: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
I did the maths, you are completely right. Kudos

complexBoss12:
Do you know, that if you earn $10,000 dollars everyday, from the time they started building the Egyptian Pyramid till date, you will have less than 15% of Elon Musk's worth??

Modified:
I don't know why people choose to be stupid. you have a calculator and you have google. check the time of Egyptian pyramid, google Musk's networth, calculate the said amount and work the % simple as ABC.
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by nedekid: 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Wetin consign me with your punching bag Garba. Shiorr.

My own be say Jack don use hin pride kill hin dream. Na Nigeria send Jack into retirement.
CEO of a perpetual loss making company dey carry shoulder and even wan control government of other countries.
A man already worth 7b, already retired from Twitter, get $1billion ie ₦600,000,000,000. (Six hundred billion naira) for his shares and you say he has killed his dream and that Nigeria has sent him to retirement?
Nigerians really have mouth.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Bamzyriches451: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Damn!
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Fadafada231(m): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Silentgroper:
He's caucasian.. Just a quick reminder..

I thought his father is from South Africa
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Brytaboy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
kingemaker:

Nope. Since twitter went public, he became a normal share holder of a small percentage of its stake.
But oyibo pple shaa Sabi collect person o. Now now shareholders everywhere, abeg how come dem dey Sabi involve for dream wey dem no follow dream
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by FashionMarket: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is nice to see
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by phemmyfour: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Pride dey go before disgrace. Shakara don end.
I remember how he dey carry shoulder wen twitter was used by ipob terrorists to kill people and burn Lasgidi, now bigger African boy don collect hin toy after d twitter board don force am to step down.
Nigeria 10: Jack 0.
Shiorr.
Younger Mark run facebook profitably so tey dey use facebook money dey buy out competitors, Jack no fit run tiny Twitter , na gbese full everywhere for twitter and Jack still dey do yanga. Shiorr.

Na pride kill Jack dream and na same tin await u proud arrogant lazy yoot wey dey chase free easy crypto ponzi money upandan.
Stop famzing...Musk sees himself more of a Canadian than an African

2 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Image123(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
LordReed:

Tomorrow you will say you are not stalking me. Wetin consign your Jewish mythology inside this matter now? LoLz.

i have attached a screenshot for the meaning of stalking that you feigned knowing. Which one of them describes responding to a post? Every member of the forum is free to respond/reply to posts on the forum as he so desires. You are wowed by money and you're reminded that it doesn't pass one life.

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by LordReed(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Image123:

i have attached a screenshot for the meaning of stalking that you feigned knowing. Which one of them describes responding to a post? Every member of the forum is free to respond/reply to posts on the forum as he so desires. You are wowed by money and you're reminded that it doesn't pass one life.

Have you not pursued me to Business section to talk about your Jewish mythology? I am not the only one who commented but you picked my comment because of your stalking. My comment has nothing to do with your Jewish mythology but you forced it into the conversation because that is your goal for stalking me. LoLz.
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by zeusdgrt(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Wetin consign me with your punching bag Garba. Shiorr.

My own be say Jack don use hin pride kill hin dream. Na Nigeria send Jack into retirement.
CEO of a perpetual loss making company dey carry shoulder and even wan control government of other countries.
comment lacks wisdom
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Image123(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
LordReed:

Have you not pursued me to Business section to talk about your Jewish mythology? I am not the only one who commented but you picked my comment because of your stalking. My comment has nothing to do with your Jewish mythology but you forced it into the conversation because that is your goal for stalking me. LoLz.

i don't need to pursue you my dear Reed, your posts simply appear on my Following. It's the beauty of technology. What is more "beautiful" is that God doesn't have to pursue anybody to hell fire, they go there of their own accord.
Are you not awestruck by Musk's wealth?
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Nackzy: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
He will regret selling twitter
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Iconpee(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Seun dem wan buy Nairaland o

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Pravedk: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
If na me cash out the kind money Jack Dorsey collect for Elon Musk hand I go even do thank you bill boards for am

The solution to small money is big money

E go be
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
complexBoss12:
Do you know, that if you earn $10,000 dollars everyday, from the time they started building the Egyptian Pyramid till date, you will have less than 15% of Elon Musk's worth??

Modified:
I don't know why people choose to be stupid. you have a calculator and you have google. check the time of Egyptian pyramid, google Musk's networth, calculate the said amount and work the % simple as ABC.

You are still stupid because even archeologists the world over don't know the specific period, not even year, that the pyramids were constructed. How then can you justify your claim? It has no empirical proof!
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by goldennugget: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Elon Musk...pulling a boss move
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Image123:

i don't need to pursue you my dear Reed, your posts simply appear on my Following. It's the beauty of technology. What is more "beautiful" is that God doesn't have to pursue anybody to hell fire, they go there of their own accord.
Are you not awestruck by Musk's wealth?

Ain't it funny how people like to fool themselves.
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by NOwazobia: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Judging from the speech, I think the pressure of running the company was too strong on the board, this is amidst the the ban and threats from various government who wants to manipulate the platform to suit their whims.

Jack, as the frail guy (as I view him) must have been fed up, together with the board; obviously making lower returns over the years, just use the opportunity of a richer, tougher guy to push the burden off their shoulders.

His running of the company is obviously not his dream of running the company, but rather pressure from powers, which he is too weak to face.

And with full payment and high value offered for the sale, they are obviously jubillating home with a win. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by prickursense: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Big pay day is here. Happy for you.

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Image123(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
LordReed:

Ain't it funny how people like to fool themselves.

No. Are you not awestruck by Musk's wealth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Situation Worsens, Falls To N270/$ / How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent / In Dramatic Reversal , Naira Falls To N235/$1 Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.