Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car (3001 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by Stephen2324(m): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Today makes 6 years one yahoo boy snatch my girlfriend because I no get car, Mumu me was crying like baby but today the boy don run mad & babe wan come back. Should I accept her back?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by Brian47(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2022
Should you accept her back??
You dey mad?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by ghettokid1(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2022
good 4 her, just accept her, knack her akpako and dump her 4 her best friend

4 Likes

Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by 4teenblaq: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2022
Bleep the pussy with reckless abandon and dump her... That is her punishment for leaving you...

No let am escape ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by incandescentena: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2022
Odogwu forget that Bani

BTW She left you because she didn't love you or care about your feelings. You should continue moving on and don't take her back cheesy

Ps: don't call her "my girlfriend" but 'MY EX GIRLFRIEND'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by froze6(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2022
After six years, you still want to accept her.

1 Like

Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by Kimiso(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2022
4teenblaq:
Bleep the pussy with reckless abandon and dump her... That is her punishment for leaving you...

No let am escape ooo.
it's unfair
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by Kimiso(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2022
Stephen2324:
Today makes 6 years one yahoo boy snatch my girlfriend because I no get car, Mumu me was crying like baby but today the boy don run mad & babe wan come back. Should I accept her back?
never accept her back,if she too dey enter your eye back bleep her once with protection and abandon her,move on with your life elsewhere if you have the money

4 Likes

Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by airminem(f): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2022
grin Fcck love. Fcck low selfesteem. Fcck you guy for even coming to ask we NAIRALANDERS

YOU ARE A BORN SIMP, SIMPLE

It's 6 years gone for God sake and you are still SIMPING AROUND for that girl?!
You men think with your PREEq

lasisi69 kindly ask Boogyman557 to help me with that OLD KALA, i wan do sometin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by pyyxxaro: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2022
Hope you don buy motor now because there go soon collect the one when de with u

1 Like

Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2022
LIES!!! angry
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by silvoclaira: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2022
Kimiso:
it's unfair
Then what she did was fair abi? Opunu
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by lasisi69(f): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2022
airminem:
grin Fcck love. Fcck low selfesteem. Fcck you guy for even coming to ask we NAIRALANDERS

YOU ARE A BORN SIMP, SIMPLE

It's 6 years gone for God sake and you are still SIMPING AROUND for that girl?!
You men think with your PREEq

lasisi69 kindly ask Boogyman557 to help me with that OLD KALA, i wan do sometin
Airminem, you dey vex me shocked

Na your left leg we suppose use the Old KALA for cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by Chiraq77(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2022
This story feels like it's made up tbh

1 Like

Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by Boogyman557: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool

U fit ACCEPT her as NACKING mate!

just de NACK her KUNTUS, No spend or give her Shi Shi..

NACK NACK the KUNTUS wit Chinese style and monkey style!

BUT!

Any ATENTE or any group of ATENTE wey go make u ACCEPT dat BANI back and u come de SPEND RUBBERZ (money) on her!

I SWEAR DOWN

I go JAZZ in AGWO TURU EMBE SHRINE 4 ur matterz and E no go take 2sc ur location go Facebook!

Na to JAZZ in ur UNIT wit my old and new KALA..

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST ur left leg DROP 4 GROUND then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST ur BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat ur BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL!

I no go STOP der oooo

I go make sure sey I use my WEED take BURN ur YANNSH..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by tee59(f): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2022
Go do Thanksgiving for church.
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by Shalayetv: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2022
Women are not as complicated as men think. Telling your girl what she wants
and needs to hear should be at the top of your priority list, especially when it comes to
making her feel worth it. There's a feeling of pleasure that comes from wanting to
shower her with love without her having to ask. With that said, there are so many
underused three-word expressions she is probably dying to hear her man say.
In just three simple words, you can express your feelings for your crush, your girlfriend,
or your wife. It's not about a lack of self-esteem or insecurity; it's simply a nice thing to
do. Every one of us wants to be told how beautiful and how amazing we are by the
people she love. There is an array of words that a woman wants to hear at all hours and
times of the day. And because words are free, this shouldn't be too much to ask for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgcsecIvkVM
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by Prettygirl200(f): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2022
ghettokid1:
good 4 her, just accept her, knack her akpako and dump her 4 her best friend
knack her u say?? Didn't u hear when the op said the guy ran mad? What if the boy in question has used her??
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by OGwales(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2022
Stephen2324:

Yes... Accept her and also become mad or ruined... Yeye
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by Prettygirl200(f): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2022
Stephen2324:
Don't accept her back and don't sleep with her. U said the guy she left u for ran mad, ur fish brain is not telling u now that she might have been used by that yahoo guy. If u like listen to those telling u go to go and nack her na u sabi oooo.
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by Paulianfa(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2022
No comment for this kind thing.
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by Medianna(f): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2022
Paulianfa:
No comment for this kind thing.

Seconded
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by Localgrandpa: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2022
u don get car?
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by Kimiso(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2022
[sub][/sub]
silvoclaira:
Then what she did was fair abi? Opunu
grin grin is that why you are calling me oponu,you go collect aswear
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by ihatebuhari(f): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2022
Rubbish

Why do broke naija men like profiling girls

Such a Shithole country
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by realestate99: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2022
Happy " Snatching Anniversary"
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by larryUG(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2022
From your question, it appears you are the one mad, not the yahoo boy. Cos if you are not mad, you won't be here asking such a SIMPy question
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by Uyi168: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2022
fake story.

Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by 4teenblaq: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kimiso:
it's unfair

No pity for women!!!

If you know what they have taken some of us for.
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by tnerro1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
After 6 years the pvssy will not be the same, those yahoo boys use drugs, so expect the pvssy to be wider than before
Re: Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car by airminem(f): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
lasisi69:
Airminem, you dey vex me shocked

Na your left leg we suppose use the Old KALA for cheesy
Stop vawulencing in nairaland

WTF MAN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Ask Your Girl Out? / He Wont Accept Gifts From Me.... / Can U Marry A Spouse Who Is 70% Glued To Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.