Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN (4960 Views)

Sanusi Is The African Central Bank Governor Of The Year! / Ngozi: Islamic Banking Is Ok / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is World,african Central Bank Governor Of D Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN by Hambolaj01(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2011
Look let CAN decide to start their own christian non-interest banking, i'm sure no one will stop them.
Instead of all these noise about a banking idea let them stop buying private jets with people's money and set up a bank to help their members.
Rubbish!

Nice advice from a great man.
Re: Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN by Hambolaj01(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2011
It is just another type of banking that will improve our economy. Let the christians start their own if they are not okay with this very obvious good idea.
Re: Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN by 144(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2011
it is right time the so called sanusi vacate that position, if he is empty of ideas to govern the economy let him step down instead of adding to our already high dens religious crisis
Re: Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN by BetaThings: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^^
why should he vacate the place? Soludo spent 5 years. and he made his mistakes in his own time
Re: Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN by yazach: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2011
Islamic Banking will be the best ever among nigeria banks. OH anti ISLAMINC BANKING stop all this noises, I know you will also do business with the bank when you see its benefits. Your act is hypocrite
Re: Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN by Ibra2535(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2011
Grate.
Re: Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN by freepeople: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2011
Ibra2535:

You people were jealousing against Islamic banking issues. To me you are just beating around the bush, because no mission is imposible once it determinded. Nothing ll chase Islamic banking to work effectively in this great nation. Thus Sunusi take on never feel discourage. We need more gallant people like you in this nation. Ibrahim A. Lawan 4rm Kano +2348066297222, A good name is worth than rich. Note that Sunusi's effort was not islamatize the nation rather sanatize it. That all.

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN by aikuda(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
islamic bank will work in nigeria. period.
Re: Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN by Zhedoga: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2011
the tree wey an old man sees while standin can never b seen by a child even if him tall reach heaven
Re: Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN by Zhedoga: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
Ibrahim u are soundin much Osama. na u sabi. wetin u be for this nation wey u even d give death line shit
Re: Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN by anataala: 6:50am On Jul 13, 2011
Hello,

I think the so called CAN as an organasation are saying their opinion, but it will not make any impact the consitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria allowed islamic Bank to operate under terms and conditions. which the have fulfiled that is why the Goverment Grant them licence and as a xristian or Muslim in Nigeria we should always try tolerate ourselves because i believe is a Bussiness venture thesame thing with other conventional Banks, i believe the predatory elites in the banking sector are the one's bribing the religious body on these mess why? i espect CAN to challenge the Governours are the Federal Goverment on the their call to hike the price of petroleum product and Power
Re: Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2011
All those against islamic banking are grossly misinformed. I am christian too, but I believe Christians are being judgemental, solely based on the fact they call it "islamic". I also believe the conventional banks are the ones driving strongly against the introduction of islamic banking. Until we put religious disparity behind us, then can Nigeria really start to develop.
Re: Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN by LagosShia: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2011
Ayo Oritsejafor is a typical pastor:all talk and no action.

His threats will never materialize.he should not even start what he cannot finish.this senseless and emotional outburst against islamic banking will die a natural death and for as long as muslims have the will to practice their religion,no hell-bound pastor can stop them in nigeria.

CAN have committed a grave mistake they will live to regret.they fail to see that trying to divide the nation along north-south line will not work when it comes to an issue that has to do with practicing islam.islam is not only practiced in the north.i am happy that these ugly christian leaders are showing their true colors.this will help all muslims in nigeria to unite against these christian missionaries,whose aim is to steal our souls by making us spiritually and financially bankcrupt.

CAN and all the so called christian leaders should know that islam is too great for them to challenge.they cannot stop muslims from practicing their faith no matter the excuse they give against islamic banking.for a pastor who is talking politics and commenting on national issues to pronounce the word 'secular' is an abomination.pastor ayo should call on his fellow money-making christian pastors who are draining the pockets of nigerians to buy private jets to shut down those christian schools and universities first.if he thinks he dislikes islamic banking,he should not open an account in an islamic bank to deposit his loots.no one will beg him.better still,let him open a 'christian bank'.if we can have christian learning institutions where non-christian students are compelled to practice christianity,the big-mouth pastor should not use his 'holy ghost' hallucinations and 'speaking-in-tongue' mockery to fool anyone that because nigeria is secular he cannot open a 'christian bank'.we know christianity is too deficient to form a bank or make financial legislations.a possibility these christian zealots are using religion to make noise about islamic banking could be the bribe they may have received from interest banks.those interest banks who are equally looters as the private-jet-riding pastors may be afraid of the prospect of losing customers.

To conclude,i would like to advice those pastors not to start a war they cannot end.their inflammatory missionary remarks are a provocation to all nigerian muslims,be they northerners or southerners.they should not incite muslims to hate them.if they feel bad that islam is a step ahead with an islamic bank and they cant have a christian bank because christianity is not practical they should blame themselves for being christians.they should know that any christian missionary deceit and provocation trying to prevent muslims from practicing islam will amount to 'unleashing a sleeping lion'.they should not start what they can never finish.whichever god they claim to be worshipping has not,cannot and will NOT make those empty-word pastors succeed in challenging islam and provoke muslims in nigeria.whatever they do or say,they should know that muslims will continue to practice their religion freely in nigeria and they will remain and continue to be the majority in nigeria.
Re: Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN by evamathis: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2011
sanusi is on NTA right now
giving explanations and clearing the air about islamic banking
channel 130 Dstv
I find it insightful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Solid Mineral And Gemstones Dealers / 6 Profitable Business Ideas To Start During The Christmas Season. / LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.