Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours (4982 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Tokotaya: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
My hubby’s ‘thing’ did not move around me – Says Nigerian lady whose marriage lasted 12 hours

A Nigerian lady has taken to Facebook to announce that her marriage ended just 12 hours after it was contracted three years ago.

The lady, Chioma Igbojekwe, a vlogger said the first sign of trouble was that his man’s manhood ‘did not move around me’.

Going down memory lane, Chioma Igbojekwe said her ex-hubby proposed to her exactly 3 years ago and she accepted, thinking he was “God sent” because he is a music director.

However, she claims that just 12 hours after their wedding, he told her it was over.

She alleged that she later discovered that he is gay and had been married to a man for years in the UK. She also claimed that her ex gave her picture to his alleged gay partner to approve of her before he married her.

Her post was met with some questions from Facebook users who accused her of making a false allegation against her ex.

Hitting back at her critics, she wrote:

“All of u saying I should stop talking about him..

May a H0m0 Marry ur Sister

May he leave ur sister on d wedding night n go sleep with his G@Y friends in d hotel

May she wake up n not seeing her newly wedded Husband

May he cancel the Marriage after 12hours of wedding..

May she Marry a G@Y who has already had his G@Y Marriage in London..

I mean. May U Marry a Man who has already Married a M@n in London… If u can say Amen to thiz prayers, then I will not post him again… ndiaraaaa.. Cos it didn’t happen to u, u think u can open ur mouth waaaaa and advice me.. Ewuuuz..

In 2021, Chioma Igbojekwe released a 3 hour video narrating how she came to the conclusion that her ex is gay. She reshared the video on Monday, April 25, as she revisited the topic and called her ex out.
Listen to her talk about her failed marriage below. A little long...
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/04/26/my-hubbys-thing-did-not-move-around-me-says-nigerian-lady-whose-marriage-lasted-12-hours/

Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Felimax(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Contracted three years ago and married for twelve hours so everybody should come and die on top!

Marriage is not an achievement Biko. Better stay in a relationship where you can bleep around, walk in and walk out at anytime.

You people should stop abusing the marriage institution. It is for matured mind who are ready to fix every crack and mend the broken walls not for oloshos wannabe wives.

You are very stupid if you think marriage is your problem. You are the problem, yes you, your choices, actions and decisions.

That gay husband of yours will not be the first or only guy that may have asked for your hand in marriage but like you foolishly said "he is a music director" so that turns your mugu button on. Mugu!

Is like dying to marry Don J. only for you to eventually learn that he is a 30 seconds man, 99% of women or slay mamas will run for their dear lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Nostring: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wahala cheesy
Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Jeon(f): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2022

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Johnsown1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
This gender are too complicated I swear. She knows that he was a gay before agreeing to marry him, maybe she wanted to cash out big time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
so this homo didnt touch, kiss, fukc you before marriage etc?!?!? and you didnt see anything wrong with it?! and why tell us now?!?!?
somehow i dont believe this story...

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tokotaya:
My hubby’s ‘thing’ did not move around me – Says Nigerian lady whose marriage lasted 12 hours

A Nigerian lady has taken to Facebook to announce that her marriage ended just 12 hours after it was contracted three years ago.

The lady, Chioma Igbojekwe, a vlogger said the first sign of trouble was that his man’s manhood ‘did not move around me’.

Going down memory lane, Chioma Igbojekwe said her ex-hubby proposed to her exactly 3 years ago and she accepted, thinking he was “God sent” because he is a music director.

However, she claims that just 12 hours after their wedding, he told her it was over.

She alleged that she later discovered that he is gay and had been married to a man for years in the UK. She also claimed that her ex gave her picture to his alleged gay partner to approve of her before he married her.

Her post was met with some questions from Facebook users who accused her of making a false allegation against her ex.

Hitting back at her critics, she wrote:

“All of u saying I should stop talking about him..

May a H0m0 Marry ur Sister

May he leave ur sister on d wedding night n go sleep with his G@Y friends in d hotel

May she wake up n not seeing her newly wedded Husband

May he cancel the Marriage after 12hours of wedding..

May she Marry a G@Y who has already had his G@Y Marriage in London..

I mean. May U Marry a Man who has already Married a M@n in London… If u can say Amen to thiz prayers, then I will not post him again… ndiaraaaa.. Cos it didn’t happen to u, u think u can open ur mouth waaaaa and advice me.. Ewuuuz..

In 2021, Chioma Igbojekwe released a 3 hour video narrating how she came to the conclusion that her ex is gay. She reshared the video on Monday, April 25, as she revisited the topic and called her ex out.
Listen to her talk about her failed marriage below. A little long...
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/04/26/my-hubbys-thing-did-not-move-around-me-says-nigerian-lady-whose-marriage-lasted-12-hours/

She's a foolish person , she can even be mad and noone knows , 3 years ago and you came to ruin him now , he's gay and he'll decide if he wants the world to know , na wa oh is it using social media reduces someone's brain cells or what? I'm just seeing too many unrelatable post

Even if I was hurt I wouldn't go and damage his reputation because of a failed marriage , she hated him from the start , if she ever cared even just a little , she'll die with his secret unless he said it himself , she might even be lying against him
Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
I know the quick believe this kind news in a hurry, considering how couples try to paint there partners black this days after breakup. am out of here. grin grin

Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by yuping(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
undecided God how did this earth survive through out history.
Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Nyascobar1414: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
She SIMPly lied.
Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Samfloxin(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nwanne, ihe Na eme Na uwa.
Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Karemarealty288(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
You mean he is...nyash opener?

Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Donaluta(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lol chioma .. this imsu girl .. my school mate then in imsu.. but I was ahead of her... She dey single for Catholic choir ... Lol she once said she will reveal the reason why her marriage hit the rocks
Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Friend22(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Felimax:
Contracted three years ago and married for twelve hours so everybody should come and die on top!

Marriage is not an achievement Biko. Better stay in a relationship where you can bleep around, walk in and walk out at anytime.

You people should stop abusing the marriage institution. It is for matured mind who are ready to fix every crack and mend the broken walls not for oloshos wannabe wives.

You are very stupid if you think marriage is your problem. You are the problem, yes you, your choices, actions and decisions.

That gay husband of yours will not be the first or only guy that may have asked for your hand in marriage but like you foolishly said "he is a music director" so that turns your mugu button on. Mugu!

Is like dying to marry Don J. only for you to eventually learn that he is a 30 seconds man, 99% of women or slay mamas will run for their dear lives.

Marriage is not an achievement that's why your parents had a waste of space like regurgitating those nonsense!
Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by dharry05: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Amazing
Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Felimax(m): 12:47am On Apr 27, 2022
Friend22:

Marriage is not an achievement that's why your parents had a waste of space like regurgitating those nonsense!

You are a catastrophic fool!
Since when did marriage become an achievement? Don't go and get a life, be displaying how wasteful your mum was giving birth to a pig like you. Lolz
Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by phemmyfour: 6:12am On Apr 27, 2022
When you put money before reasoning
Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Friend22(m): 6:59am On Apr 27, 2022
Felimax:

You are a catastrophic fool!
Since when did marriage become an achievement? Don't go and get a life, be displaying how wasteful your mum was giving birth to a pig like you. Lolz

Marriage is not an achievement for misguded delinquent lowlife like you.
We who are proud to be born in it are more than grateful to God for it.

We will keep getting married.
I can observe irresponsible and irredeemably stupid urchin-like tendencies from your imbecilic tantrums!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Felimax(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Friend22:

Marriage is not an achievement for misguded delinquent lowlife like you.
We who are proud to be born in it are more than grateful to God for it.

We will keep getting married.
I can observe irresponsible and irredeemably stupid urchin-like tendencies from your imbecilic tantrums!

Indeed! So this is the worst you can do? Your mumu na factory fitted!
Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by Friend22(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Felimax:

Indeed! So this is the worst you can do? Your mumu na factory fitted!

Mumu dey call person mumu.
Nothing we no go see for this life.
Re: My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours by SHINJA: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2022
Who like Bleep pass Igbo gals...

They can Bleep anything

(1) (Reply)

Women Will Always Be Women / Buy Her A Condom Too. / Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.