Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady (48585 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Rebuker(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
"You must have up to 5 million Naira and above in your account before you can date me," the fine lady says.

In the short video, the beautiful lady says, "For those of you who want to date me, please drop your CV, let me see what you can do. How can you be poor and say you want to date a fine girl? See, I am a fine girl; I don't use filters. How could you be broke and want to date me? You must have at least 4-5 million Naira in your account balance." She goes on to ask, "Girls that date poor guys, how do you people do it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPCLB__dCk0

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Wujio: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
No let menopuase humble you o

279 Likes 10 Shares

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Amotolongbo(f): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Stupidity.

This is how to know a brainless fellow
“Yahoo boys” are waiting for you for ritual specimen

471 Likes 30 Shares

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by princeemma69: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
What a man can do, a woman can do better, meaning she has to have 5.1milliin before dating such man.

316 Likes 15 Shares

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Postinor: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Apart from pussy which I can put my rod in, what else can you offer

253 Likes 15 Shares

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by LordIsaac(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
And all her worth is hinged upon being “a beautiful geh,” a trait she was born with!

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Westerhoffe(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
You're still in your gardens…
Those who have left that garden now know better... But here you are wasting precious time…

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Josephkabila12: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
With ur smelling pu*ssy. I laugh in Swahili

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by SIXTEENTH(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Before then let's confirm her family backgrounds and lineage before we can judge if only they're reach enough.

She should carry her business to Abuja such caliber of men according her taste full there

32 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by OBTOREPA(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yahoo boys awaiting renewal sacrifice.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Lonestar124: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
5million na money now... very poor mentality from the lady....peace!!!

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Magnoliaa(f): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
I'm sure feminism is the reason behind her cloutinus demand.

Modified: Don't quote me to say shxt. This is a sarcastic comment, because I know some y'all brains do be sleeping.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Jewessgratitud3: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
And you think 5million is money?

There are people who pay 1millon for rent every year. So someones five year rent is what your guy should have in his account to qualify to have you? Poverty mentality.

53 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by FaceTanke: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
She will finish ur 5m in one month and run away

🥴🤕

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Freelancerr(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Na hustler she be.
This kind girl dey look for man wey go change her life, she think say na to yellow.

Na her pussy go pay the price, person go sit down for house dey yarn dust , like say any of her siblings worth 5million.

See person wey de talk see her house self old ceiling

Some girls just worst ah swear.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Streetmovement(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

One yahoo boy dey one corner dey reason wetin she dey cap so, the niggaman go be like "What if I get the 5 million come still use am do ritual to make am 10 million"🤔...easy catch for yahoo boys cool

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Nicepoker(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
These things are so unproductive to humanity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Little21: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
And what's stopping you from having it?
I just don't understand how some girls say they can't date a particular person without having "an amount of money in his account".

If he has it, is it yours? Or you worked for it together? Just have yours.
In Nigeria today, does having "5 million" make you a rich person?

With the way things are, that "5 million" will be gone before you know it.

11 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Rebuker(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
Little21:
And what's stopping you from having it?
I just don't understand how some girls say they can't date a particular person without having "an amount of money in his account".

If he has it, is it yours? Or you worked for it together? Just have yours.
In Nigeria today, does having "5 million" make you a rich person?

With the way things are, that "5 million" will be gone before you know it.

Good question.

2 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by emmabest2000(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Cheap hoe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Waterlilly: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
k
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by DMerciful(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
What is 5 million?

Poor girl!

9 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by YourNextLevel(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Mumu settled for just $4,000. Cheap lazy naija oloshi

Spit.....

6 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Built2last: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Demons still possess people.

These days, they don't have tribal marks.

Ogbanje wears proper make up and expensive wigs.

Beware. You sleep with some of them. The 10 billion in your account will vanish.

Never be deceived by the beauty of a woman.

11 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Rebuker:
"You must have up to 5 million Naira and above in your account before you can date me," the fine lady says.

In the short video, the beautiful lady says, "For those of you who want to date me, please drop your CV, let me see what you can do. How can you be poor and say you want to date a fine girl? See, I am a fine girl; I don't use filters. How could you be broke and want to date me? You must have at least 4-5 million Naira in your account balance." She goes on to ask, "Girls that date poor guys, how do you people do it?"

So dating you now comes with statement of account ontop expired product.... Tuehh....

3 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Cmeo(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Tell her to remove the filters first as no one want to buy black market.

4 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by ndidibabe(f): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ordinary 5m
Poor girl.

11 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Macdeey: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin

We shall come back in the year 2027 to ask you how far grin

4 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Felaincarnated: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Coming from a bleeding sacrifice
Rebuker:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
If that is the major requirement needed to date you, a lot of guys meet it and more sef but the question is "do you meet their own requirements?"

No, I don't think you meet it, ok bye.

4 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Triangles1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Iohh
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by bonnyhope: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
With your watery and smelly pussy

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / How To Love An Igbo Man / When You Beg For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.