Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him (30280 Views)

My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by nesgeeek(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2022
I don't know when Nigerians will be wise to learn from their mistakes. I never supported APC in 2015, but I was surprised APC won. This shows how terrible, greedy some Nigerians are. Up till now I still don't believe that Nigerians voted Buhari in 2015 instead of GEJ. It's high time for Nigerians to start thinking critically before electing who will become the president of this country. If u allow a blind man to lead and direct u, automatically u are blind. Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by wiseword316(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2022
Una never see anything... Old crows
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Giftcarddealer(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2022

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Buhari is in another definition of failure you see Apc lead part na useless oh
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by omoyeni37: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2022
The man buhari is a colossal failure, coupled with bad luck, nigerians really committed a big blunder by voting in this man walai.
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by onatisi(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2022
history will judge nada
you were just too stupid and dumb to think
your selfish desire for power and wealth beclouded your normal common sense
therefore you decided to support and install a potential documented failure as president
and even when it was obvious that he has no secondary school certificate , you were hoping he will compensate you with appointments
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by BOYS2MEN: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Wail not for e go reach everybody....las Las before oluwa punish MB ,En go first punish una wey put am dia for the first place.....so close mouth and receive ur punishment,old man!!
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by BOYS2MEN: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Wail not for e go reach everybody....las Las before oluwa punish MB ,En go first punish una wey put am dia for the first place.....so close mouth and receive ur punishment,old man!
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2022
Wantaregh Paul Unongo; Make devil bend your neck. Old useless Fool-anist.

1 Like

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
History didnt vote him in, you did, powerless prayer.
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Okobola146: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Even geography, physics, biology, economics, chemistry, maths, English and all others would judge him
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
tesppidd:
You did not risk your life anything..

You supported him for what you could get..

Don't use your standard to judge others

Not everyone is anywhere belle face or hungry man
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by seunjungle1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
BAT'2023
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by tesppidd: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Don't use your standard to judge others

Not everyone is anywhere belle face or hungry man
Well it seems you can vouch for the man's standard and principles then.

That proves my point all along; Jonathan and PDP were useless to the point that this man with "standards" had to vote against them.
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Aukeibado(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oga tell him to do your bidding, Even if the worst person comes from the North, you will still fall for him. May God bless us with Wisdom at our old age.
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Well it seems you can vouch for the man's standard and principles then.

That proves my point all along; Jonathan and PDP were useless to the point that this man with "standards" had to vote against them.
It's still your standard that is showing through. You're a duplicitous character

First of all, you accused the man of being selfish and when you are rebuked for labelling him without any cogent evidence to back it up, you turn around to claim he was doing it purely based on his convictions and ethical standards without first repudiating your initial slandering of him.

The right and commonsensical thing to do here would have been to take to correction and apologize for being a character assassin but I guess it's hard for hyenas to change skin
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by God1stson(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
nesgeeek:
I don't know when Nigerians will be wise to learn from their mistakes. I never supported APC in 2015, but I was surprised APC won. This shows how terrible, greedy some Nigerians are. Up till now I still don't believe that Nigerians voted Buhari in 2015 instead of GEJ. It's high time for Nigerians to start thinking critically before electing who will become the president of this country. If u allow a blind man to lead and direct u, automatically u are blind. Wake up!

My brother it's not a question of thinking critically. They no the truth but this country is deeply divided into ethnic and religious lines. If we don't start the process of restructuring power and giving more powers to regions this country will implode one day. LET me tell u how it goes. People will c credible candidates in Peter obi, Moghalu, even OSIBANJO. They won't vote them because of their tribe or religious. Now they will elect another misfit and the nation continue in d bad leadership. Now any major crisis go into the future may lead to implosion. Army can handle it because endsars will be small. So people should close their differences and elect credible people if then still want one Nigeria to stand over the next decade.

2 Likes

Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by God1stson(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
vanunu:

Only foools voted for Buhari, we are read about him when he was the military head of state.
We knew that a leapard cannot change its skin. But they tot the leapard had changed to become sheep.
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by God1stson(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Quiny32323:
5% na the smartest people on earth,they avoided the plague.

Well said, this is our season, let us remind them thesame way they cursed us then that POSTERITY HAS JUDGED IN OUR FAVOR. THE ONLY THING LEFT NOW IS FOR THEM TO GO PICK UP THE LAST BATCH OF WAILERS FORM VALUED AT N100 PER SHARE COS THE PRICE KEEPS SOARING BECAUSE OF DEMAND�.ANOTHER ELECTION IS COMING NOW, THEY WON'T LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF REASON AND ELECT LEADERS LIKE PETER OBI OR OSIBANJO RATHER THEY WONT US TO CHOSE ANOTHER ANCESTOR
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by tesppidd: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

It's still your standard that is showing through. You're a duplicitous character

First of all, you accused the man of being selfish and when you are rebuked for labelling him without any cogent evidence to back it up, you turn around to claim he was doing it purely based on his convictions and ethical standards without first repudiating your initial slandering of him.

The right and commonsensical thing to do here would have been to take to correction and apologize for being a character assassin but I guess it's hard for hyenas to change skin
Still your hypocrisy screams out of this post like a blood stain on a white garment?

Apologize to whom? Paul Unongo or Agbegbaorogboyeyeorogbagbioyegbo?

How many times have you apologized for your childish, imbecilic, idiotic, comical, rants from a 50 year old like jokes heard from a kindergarten playground observing break time?

On one hand you're hear defending Paul Onungo for whatever it is worth, and on the other hand you defend PDP all day and all night in a way even Joe Biden's personal security unit would be envious of.

STFU if you have nothing to say and stop hovering all over nairaland like a rabid dog looking for some flesh to sink it's teeth into.

You've been on nairaland for so long but sense still eludes you..this 50 year old mumu man.

You practically make it seem like sense was in in-direct correlation with the length of one's moniker.
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
tesppidd:
[s]Still your hypocrisy screams out of this post like a blood stain on a white garment?

Apologize to whom? Paul Unongo or Agbegbaorogboyeyeorogbagbioyegbo?

How many times have you apologized for your childish, imbecilic, idiotic, comical, rants from a 50 year old like jokes heard from a kindergarten playground observing break time?

On one hand you're hear defending Paul Onungo for whatever it is worth, and on the other hand you defend PDP all day and all night in a way even Joe Biden's personal security unit would be envious of.

STFU if you have nothing to say and stop hovering all over nairaland like a rabid dog looking for some flesh to sink it's teeth into.

You've been on nairaland for so long but sense still eludes you..this 50 year old mumu man.

You practically make it seem like sense was in in-direct correlation with the length of one's moniker.
[/s]
I sought for sense in all this but could not find

Sorry
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by tesppidd: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

[s]I sought for sense in all this but could not find

Sorry[/s]
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by tesppidd: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

[s]I sought for sense in all this but could not find

Sorry[/s]
This 50 year old mumu man;,

So dumb, even if you had 'sense' dangling down the lens of your eye glasses you still coundn't find it.

Fuccker!
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
tesppidd:
[s]This 50 year old mumu man;,

So dumb, even if you had 'sense' dangling down the lens of your eye glasses you still coundn't find it.

Fuccker[/s]!

Is that why you lied against Unongo

Have you no shame?
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by ZombieSlaughter: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Unongo the noise making mouthed northern irridentist.

E don clear for ya eye?
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by tesppidd: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Is that why you lied against Unongo

Have you no shame?
If i had said the same thing about Amaechi or El Rufai you would not call it a lie.

At your age you should have some sincerity and leave hypocrisy for your children. grin

You should be a role model by now. You're way too old for this.
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
tesppidd:
If i had said the same thing about Amaechi or El Rufai you would not call it a lie.

At your age you should have some sincerity and leave hypocrisy for your children. grin

You should be a role model by now. You're way too old for this.

Well, if you must know then since you're so dumb and ill-informed, the NEF he was Vice President of, supported Buhari's 2015 election because according to them, Jonathan had failed to secure the north.

Now how does that sound like a personal issue or was that a lie?

His stern rebuke of Buhari is also based on same premise. How is that a lie as well

You just crawl out of your hole to give rotten opinions about things you know nothing about

Amaechi and El-Rufai are not the subject of discussion. Stay one place!!
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by SeeItSayIt: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
So, you're among the people that brought evil upon us, dealing heavily with the Plateau citizens.

While Buhari's judgement await him, you all shall as well account for your did, the role you played, the actions & inactions you took.
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by RacistProudIgbo: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Foolish Notherners and some useless South wasterners; they thought they were doing Igbos not knowing that the useless Buhari knew how tough we are, look at his mouth, we made it so.
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by tesppidd: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

[s]Well, if you must know then since you're so dumb and ill-informed, the NEF he was Vice President of, supported Buhari's 2015 election because according to them, Jonathan had failed to secure the north.

Now how does that sound like a personal issue or was that a lie?

His stern rebuke of Buhari is also based on same premise. How is that a lie as well

You just crawl out of your hole to give rotten opinions about things you know nothing about

Amaechi and El-Rufai are not the subject of discussion. Stay one place[/s]!!
So you finally found "sense" grin

Must be your best day in life.. See you next time when again your brain comes out of hibernation.
Re: Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him by Misterone: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/26/2023-we-supported-buhari-in-2015-risked-our-lives-history-will-judge-him-unongo/
this is a very stupid statement coming from an old man who should know better. so because you voted Buhari in 2015, it means you should sit down with your dick in your hands expecting manna to fall from heaven! rubbish. this stupid entitlement mentality should stop. do something to better you life. don't wait for government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting / Senator Kabir Marafa Blocks Ibe Kachikwu From Revealing Relationship With Buhari / Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.