Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? (939 Views)

Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? by Southernigbo: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
I really find it difficult understanding how supposedly good and decent ladies find all these boys with troubling and unsettling behaviors attractive. Are they seeing some great potentials in them that others cant see or just what is the pulling factor?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? by youngreezy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Drama!!!? Bad boys naturally dey create drama,and women dey attracted to drama....bro na something wey I don try and e dey work like mad....see eh my babe been don see me finish and the relationship come be like say na only me dey put body until I come read some kain books about how women love drama,na so I start dey practice am, sometimes I go just create unnecessary problem,make her vex well well den go back go apologize sometimes I go form my own vex for something wey no worth to vex she go dey beg sometime I go ignore her for like one week...just dey mix up the attitude,that girl no go leave you for anything

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
same reason as to why some people want to jump out of parachute, bungy jump, go on adventures etc while other would rather stay home and watch TV.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? by Charlex23(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
One of the major reasons women are attracted to bad boys is bcs they show confidence. And believe me when I say women love self confidence in men.
Secondly women need protection. They choose bad guys over the good one's bcs they want a male figure they can be protected by. Most women who feel vunerable and are afraid of crime search for a man that can protect them. In fact their strong physical appearance is why women feel secure around them.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? by Jeon(f): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
I DON'T ATTRACT ANYONE.. MY PEACE OF MIND MATTERS TO ME.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
youngreezy:
Drama!!!? Bad boys naturally dey create drama,and women dey attracted to drama....bro na something wey I don try and e dey work like mad....see eh my babe been don see me finish and the relationship come be like say na only me dey put body until I come read some kain books about how women love drama,na so I start dey practice am, sometimes I go just create unnecessary problem,make her vex well well den go back go apologize sometimes I go form my own vex for something wey no worth to vex she go dey beg sometime I go ignore her for like one week...just dey mix up the attitude,that girl no go leave you for anything
Lol... grin

Depends... If you do this with me, I would be so frustrated... I either end the relationship or murder you...

I just like guys who seem larger than life... But sweet too...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Charlex23:
One of the major reasons women are attracted to bad boys is bcs they show confidence. And believe me when I say women love self confidence in men.
Secondly women need protection. They choose bad guys over the good one's bcs they want a male figure they can be protected by. Most women who feel vunerable and are afraid of crime search for a man that can protect them. In fact their strong physical appearance is why women feel secure around them.
Strong physical appearance? Most bad boys just look rough...

Likely to put you in trouble than protect you from it...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bad boys spend money recklessly, you fit spend?

Woman and good life be like fly and shit.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? by Mikester: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:
I DON'T ATTRACT ANYONE..
MY PEACE OF MIND MATTERS TO ME.

Sorry for you dear.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? by Jeon(f): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mikester:

Sorry for you dear.
THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
The thing the surprise me too oh.....one girl way I been the toast back then, after spending close to like 20minute of trying to convince her, she just looked at me straight into my eyes and told me she liked me but I am too good( decent ) for her liking, cheesy, that she love dating "rugged and bad ass niggas" and looking at me she don't think am that bad, dammmm girl way I been dey try coordinate myself to look good for her presence fah cheesy, nasoh I change am for the banny the reveal my bad ass character, the girl self shock.....long story cut short, this babe latter gree for me, she was the first lady I would raised my hand on, any misbehavior from her always result to serious beating sad sad, there was a day she came over to my house to spend the weekend,she did something terribly wrong and as usual i gave her a thorough beating, she was busy shouting and screaming, my neighbors heard it and came knocking at the door I no gree open door, I lock the door
and continued with the beating grin grin, the next morning nah so she take vex carry bag the insult me say the relationship is over cheesy, after one week of leaving this banny still return back to my house with her bag without invitation, I come the pity the girl self, but she caused it, she wanted to date a rugged bad ass nigga nah, grin grin

NB; please note domestic voilence is bad, and I know I was wrong, that was the first and only lady I have ever lay my hands on, am a change man now and regret ever hitting a lady, sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? by Islandlady(f): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
I attract CLASSIC MEN not all these small broke bad boys grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? by Shadysen: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Confused beings.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About? by Southernigbo: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
I attract CLASSIC MEN not all these small broke bad boys grin
wow, so you go with old fashioned classic men and not modern guys?

(1) (Reply)

I Have Issues With Married Men Who Can't Handle Rejection From Single Ladies / Why Do Women Prefer To Confide In Men And Not Fellow Women / Naughty Female Nurse Leaks Her Video On LIVE Tiktok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.