Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar (43781 Views)

Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Defrauds US-Based Online Girlfriend With The Help Of A Lady And Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Ethannathan(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by RealDuchess(f): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2022
Do I see the tables turning?

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by joinnairal: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Gbemini(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2022
Antimarraige:
Hmmm I'm scared oh because I'm going to see one divorced lady in ajah tomorrow, after we have had video sex multiple times I'm going to taste the real thing and she said I'm spending the night, God guide my steps oh
Rest well ... We love you but the divorcee lost u better

3 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Gbemini(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Gbemini:
Rest well ... We love you but the divorcee love u better,esun ree oo

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by SmartyPants(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Antimarraige:
Hmmm I'm scared oh because I'm going to see one divorced lady in ajah tomorrow, after we have had video sex multiple times I'm going to taste the real thing and she said I'm spending the night, God guide my steps oh

God should guide your steps into fornication?

We all fornicate but bra have small sense naw.

You better follow Boogeyman's advice up there. Get yourself a nice kala since you can't borrow yourself sense.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by ojesymsym: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2022
These ones may have been chatting a guy or group of guys thinking they were chatting with a girl.
Too many evils now a days.

2 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Kpengla(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2022
SHINJA:

Two young men have been reported missing after visiting a ‘girlfriend’ in Calabar.

The young men identified as Henry Agbo, Wisdom Ofri, are both staff of a logistic company located along the Murtala Mohammed highway in Calabar.

They were reported to have visited a lady who they met through a social networking site, facebook.

Sources say, after series of chat, the lady invited the duo to her place at Ekorinim 2 where they could meet.

One of their friends identified as Uforo, who was lucky not to have followed them told out reporter. “they have been chatting through facebook messenger with the girl and that day I was supposed to follow them to Ekorinim 2, where the girl asked us to come and see her, but they left before I could come out”.

Both Henry and Wisdom are from Ikom local government area of Cross River State, while Uforo is from Akwa Ibom State.

They then took a tricycle to meet with the said lady. “That was the last time we heard about them. Because after awhile, we kept trying their numbers, but it has remained switched off. They have also not returned home since then“

The incident happened on Saturday, last week.

Another source who described the boys as hardworking young men said “at first we thought it was a case of kidnap, but we have been to all the police stations in the state capital, including the Anti Cultism/Kidnapping squad at cultural center, Zone 6 and even the police state headquarters and have not found them. They have not returned home since then and all their numbers have remained switched off.

“There are not lazy boys that we will say went to do something else, the kind of work they do is a really a hard job. So we are surprised ” said the source.

As at press time, attempts to reach the police spokes person in the state, Irene Ugbo was unsuccessful as she did not pick her calls. A short message sent to her was also not replied.

Incidents of kidnapping and ritual killings have covertly continued to remain rampant within the state capital and environs.

Last year, several mutilated and headless bodies of mostly women and young men were discovered in a valley along the busy Odukpani-Calabar highway, close to the city gate. Despite public cry, the state government kept mute about the incident. No arrested was made, nor a committee set up to investigate the strange act.

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/2145261182315462/

Dem think say na free tohtoh, now they most likely lost their lives already

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Kpengla(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2022
ojesymsym:
These ones may have been chatting a guy or group of guys thinking they were chatting with a girl.
Too many evils now a days.

Group of ritualists shocked

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2022
grin currently inside a pot of stew
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by kiddkash(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Our sisters don join skullarship program.
Men 3 -1 Women
I saw what you did there?

2 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by YorubaMentality: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by 9gerian: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Another angle! shocked

Creamypie:
Na kidnappers them dey chat with

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2022
Antimarraige:
God should guide your steps to fornication?? Nothing I won't see on this forum
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by obicaddy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
You're going to fornicate and ur asking God to guided ur steps? Mr. Man, ur own ur own..

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by samiabigail: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool If u tell Dem to buy KALA and always carry der KALA 4 BAG, E go be like sey, u de CAPRISUN by CAPRISUN!

I just CLEAN my old KALA finish now!

E remain to LOAD BULLET INSIDE!

Abeg Na who want make I VISIT am!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
boogy I get plenty weed here come visit me abeg make we together finish d weed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Albertone(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hmmm TheFutureIsFemale

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by nairaman66(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Antimarraige:

Better disembark from that movement! Go find a neutral ground.

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by koyyess: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
It's only one person on this forum here that knows why I find this funny.

I hope the boys are found though. embarassed

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by depure(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
triple996:
So ladies don de ambush guys too shocked
Them wan go do three-some grin
Possibly na guy man run them

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by LastDonn: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Y go c d babe. Invite her over. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Omodua(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
SHINJA:

Two young men have been reported missing after visiting a ‘girlfriend’ in Calabar.

The young men identified as Henry Agbo, Wisdom Ofri, are both staff of a logistic company located along the Murtala Mohammed highway in Calabar.

They were reported to have visited a lady who they met through a social networking site, facebook.
Serves them right. No pity. How can you go and visit a stranger you met on social media in a secluded enclave. You don't fear for your life. More so, when there are incidents of ritual killings everywhere.
Sources say, after series of chat, the lady invited the duo to her place at Ekorinim 2 where they could meet.

One of their friends identified as Uforo, who was lucky not to have followed them told out reporter. “they have been chatting through facebook messenger with the girl and that day I was supposed to follow them to Ekorinim 2, where the girl asked us to come and see her, but they left before I could come out”.

Both Henry and Wisdom are from Ikom local government area of Cross River State, while Uforo is from Akwa Ibom State.

They then took a tricycle to meet with the said lady. “That was the last time we heard about them. Because after awhile, we kept trying their numbers, but it has remained switched off. They have also not returned home since then“

The incident happened on Saturday, last week.

Another source who described the boys as hardworking young men said “at first we thought it was a case of kidnap, but we have been to all the police stations in the state capital, including the Anti Cultism/Kidnapping squad at cultural center, Zone 6 and even the police state headquarters and have not found them. They have not returned home since then and all their numbers have remained switched off.

“There are not lazy boys that we will say went to do something else, the kind of work they do is a really a hard job. So we are surprised ” said the source.

As at press time, attempts to reach the police spokes person in the state, Irene Ugbo was unsuccessful as she did not pick her calls. A short message sent to her was also not replied.

Incidents of kidnapping and ritual killings have covertly continued to remain rampant within the state capital and environs.

Last year, several mutilated and headless bodies of mostly women and young men were discovered in a valley along the busy Odukpani-Calabar highway, close to the city gate. Despite public cry, the state government kept mute about the incident. No arrested was made, nor a committee set up to investigate the strange act.

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/2145261182315462/
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by sirpharrell(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
This case is similar to what happened to a former neighbour of mine in 2014.

He went to see his online girlfriend at Eleme near Port Harcourt and was never seen again till date.

A syndicate was later bursted at the same location years later and their mode of operation revealed.

A fine lady will chat you up you will agree to meet her at her location which will be off town. She will send "her driver" to pick you up at an agreed location and you will never be seen again. They are part of a ritual killing syndicate.

Guys, beware of meeting online friends at her location. It could well be a trap. And the pictures and videos you see of her are most likely fake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
realstars:
Uncknown women are like death trap, men beware,
What are unknown men then? Unknown gun men?

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Passionate888:
Why can't these daughter's of Eve leave innocent men alone? Anytime I see a Nigerian woman walking towards me, I get scared.
God help us
No Nigerian woman walks towards you.

Cold zobo
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by franchasofficia: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Antimarraige:
cheesy grin

I sanctify you, go in piss grin
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by franchasofficia: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
No Nigerian woman walks towards you.

Cold zobo
grin
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool If u tell Dem to buy KALA and always carry der KALA 4 BAG, E go be like sey, u de CAPRISUN by CAPRISUN!

I just CLEAN my old KALA finish now!

E remain to LOAD BULLET INSIDE!

Abeg Na who want make I VISIT am!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
my gee No too reason am find a way to handle those olosho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babatunde Damilare Stabs Sex Worker In Lagos Over Price Hike / Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.