Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar (43789 Views)

Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Defrauds US-Based Online Girlfriend With The Help Of A Lady And Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by IamAsiri: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Iniobong34:
The fear of kpekus is the begining of wisdom

I pray they are found safe

How sure are they that it's not really a man that they'd been chatting with?
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Bifas1: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool If u tell Dem to buy KALA and always carry der KALA 4 BAG, E go be like sey, u de CAPRISUN by CAPRISUN!

I just CLEAN my old KALA finish now!

E remain to LOAD BULLET INSIDE!

Abeg Na who want make I VISIT am!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You have Kala abi? I will visit you with my men.
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Boogyman557: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
my gee No too reason am find a way to handle those olosho
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

NaSo!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Hassanmaye(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
triple996:
So ladies don de ambush guys too shocked
Them wan go do three-some grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bush Meat don dey catch the Hunter.

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Passionate888: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
No Nigerian woman walks towards you.

Cold zobo
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Boogyman557: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
samiabigail:
boogy I get plenty weed here come visit me abeg make we together finish d weed grin grin
Holly Gram cool LoLz

my Gee, my Nigga!

wer be ur LOCATION make I JAZZ in like wilie wilie

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Una don go chat with arm robber, facebook na scam if u know u know

2 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ekorinim's houses legislative quarters and rich dudes, who knows the babe was used to lure the guys to their death.

Dem girls are dangerous too. Real man-eaters.
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by AmazingELixir: 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
lipsrsealed

Useless things
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by izubext007: 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
I knw one day women will revenge all the evil men had done to them.

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by DarkCaesar(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wetin dem like chop don choke dem………let’s move to the next case!!

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Tradman: 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin
Ajimusty2:
pass me one puff
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
I think I like this news. The rate these men use women is alarming. I'm happy women are about to change the narrative so that the fear will be in both genders.

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by bluefilm: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
triple996:

No, women no fit do rituals.

I think the guys were deceived into believing it was a woman on facebook.

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Cuttycool(f): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
The current security status of Nigeria is so bad', that people should not leave their homes without disclosing where they are going to loved ones.

A guy might have been chatting with them pretending to be a girl.

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Johnsown1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wahala as girls don dey catch up
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by hope4nigeria(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Iniobong34:
The fear of kpekus is the begining of wisdom

I pray they are found safe
they no lost anything, na party Dem dey, hunger go bring them out
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by dalass(f): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
triple996:

A single girl can kidnap those guys undecided

It is definitely the male gender again using a beautiful ladys picture and as usual, they're mind being on kpanshing the Calabar girl together won't make them see any tell-tale sign....

They left the 3rd person, if not 3 guys going to see one girl And the girl agreed to host three of them in this era of insecurity should have sent alarms ringing... cool

4 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by mmsen: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why are two men going to visit one woman? lipsrsealed
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Iniobong34: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
hope4nigeria:
cheesy
hope4nigeria:
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Iniobong34: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
hope4nigeria:
u are right bro lets wait and see cheesy
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Antimarraige:
Hmmm I'm scared oh because I'm going to see one divorced lady in ajah tomorrow, after we have had video sex multiple times I'm going to taste the real thing and she said I'm spending the night, God guide my steps oh

Laugh wan kill me shall, nothing do you just do your thing abeg
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Ogunleti01: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Antimarraige:
Hmmm I'm scared oh because I'm going to see one divorced lady in ajah tomorrow, after we have had video sex multiple times I'm going to taste the real thing and she said I'm spending the night, God guide my steps oh
ire oooo!

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by jaxxy(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Shouldn't the girl be a suspect and hee name wasn't mentioned?
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Antimarraige:
who do you this thing
You dey see danger you dey run towards am

2 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by WoundedLamb: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
triple996:
PerfectStranger:
Our sisters don join skullarship program.
Men 3 -1 Women

You're certain they were actually chatting with a lady? It could be anybody. Some people are really careless. We can't stop people from hooking up with online pals but there are precautionary steps to be taken. Pictures are not enough. Even after video calls, the first meeting should be somewhere public and another party who isn't going with y'all should have all the details of the arrangement including the pictures and address of the person you're meeting.

May these fine young men be found alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by harmony75: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
They were chatting with men like them.. God have mercy and keep them safe!
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by aklion: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Is it that them been wan go do party... Just saying. Or the said girl na man after all and a ritualist or actually a woman working with others for ritualist... Omo I hope there still alive.
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by stasius: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
That lady was used as a catfish.
Those guys don go be that.
RIP to them.
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by naijabetlee(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Omooooo this matter loud sha. I hope they're somehow found.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside / Lady Attacked By One Chance Robbers In Ibadan (Photos) / Babatunde Damilare Stabs Sex Worker In Lagos Over Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.