Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar (43778 Views)

Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Defrauds US-Based Online Girlfriend With The Help Of A Lady And Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Bashnigga(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
This one strong fan Men still dey visit girls for unknown place... The girl don play dem ten ten
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Drsnives(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Antimarraige:
Hmmm I'm scared oh because I'm going to see one divorced lady in ajah tomorrow, after we have had video sex multiple times I'm going to taste the real thing and she said I'm spending the night, God guide my steps oh
Abort mission or you might go the way of all flesh
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by chukwuibuipob: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Antimarraige:
Hmmm I'm scared oh because I'm going to see one divorced lady in ajah tomorrow, after we have had video sex multiple times I'm going to taste the real thing and she said I'm spending the night, God guide my ballz/head oh
Where in Ajah.Pm me d address make I give to guys @ Ajiwe command
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by jimcaddy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
I don't know why we Africans, especially Nigerians believe so much in Black magic. You will do rituals all because you want money, power. You will sell your soul to the devil for these things that won't ever last. It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by rockycongos: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Make dem use juju find dem.
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Ternistacle(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Karlovych:
shocked shocked With the way things are in Nigeria I'm surprised they fell for the online gimmicks of meeting a total stranger online, for all we know they could be skull miners posing as attractive ladies.
Omo that's was ongoing now.... Last year a male unical student posted as a lesbian, then when time for hookup reaches with his lesbian (clients), he poses as brother of the Lesbian(host), then drugs the client and rapes them... Then run. And the victim don't know what happen, till he was caught in the act
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Asswipemod: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
SHINJA:

Two young men have been reported missing after visiting a ‘girlfriend’ in Calabar.

The young men identified as Henry Agbo, Wisdom Ofri, are both staff of a logistic company located along the Murtala Mohammed highway in Calabar.

They were reported to have visited a lady who they met through a social networking site, facebook.

Sources say, after series of chat, the lady invited the duo to her place at Ekorinim 2 where they could meet.

One of their friends identified as Uforo, who was lucky not to have followed them told out reporter. “they have been chatting through facebook messenger with the girl and that day I was supposed to follow them to Ekorinim 2, where the girl asked us to come and see her, but they left before I could come out”.

Both Henry and Wisdom are from Ikom local government area of Cross River State, while Uforo is from Akwa Ibom State.

They then took a tricycle to meet with the said lady. “That was the last time we heard about them. Because after awhile, we kept trying their numbers, but it has remained switched off. They have also not returned home since then“

The incident happened on Saturday, last week.

Another source who described the boys as hardworking young men said “at first we thought it was a case of kidnap, but we have been to all the police stations in the state capital, including the Anti Cultism/Kidnapping squad at cultural center, Zone 6 and even the police state headquarters and have not found them. They have not returned home since then and all their numbers have remained switched off.

“There are not lazy boys that we will say went to do something else, the kind of work they do is a really a hard job. So we are surprised ” said the source.

As at press time, attempts to reach the police spokes person in the state, Irene Ugbo was unsuccessful as she did not pick her calls. A short message sent to her was also not replied.

Incidents of kidnapping and ritual killings have covertly continued to remain rampant within the state capital and environs.

Last year, several mutilated and headless bodies of mostly women and young men were discovered in a valley along the busy Odukpani-Calabar highway, close to the city gate. Despite public cry, the state government kept mute about the incident. No arrested was made, nor a committee set up to investigate the strange act.

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/2145261182315462/

The usual assholes are silent because it didn't happen in the SW.
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Bamzyriches451: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Damn!
It's obvious they've been chatting with their fellow man disguising as a pretty lady! Whatever the case, I pray they're safe.
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by membranus: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Antimarraige:
Hmmm I'm scared oh because I'm going to see one divorced lady in ajah tomorrow, after we have had video sex multiple times I'm going to taste the real thing and she said I'm spending the night, God guide my steps oh

Why are involving God in your stupidity?
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Simisohlahhh: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
Omoooo
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by rockycongos: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
if na guys na normal. But e don turn around, This is a sign dat naja don bad.
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Reverse osmosis.
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Bayoibee: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Our sisters don join skullarship program.
Men 3 -1 Women
Lmao �
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Sancte21(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oh how I wished THEY WERE GOING TO LOOK FOR THE RESURRECTED CHRIST before their MISSING
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Sancte21(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Online girlfriend (SOFTWARE), no be even "real girlfriend" (HARDWARE).

WAITING THEM GO GO TELL JESUS IF DEM DON GO YONDER
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Harshweather(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Erudite skullers plenty for ajah. I pray you return with your complete body parts.

grin praying to God to do what praise and worship or to nack. Abeg leave God for this matter oyo is ur case. Kacamachi grin
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by nkemoma(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Antimarraige:

Comradr don't go
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by treatise: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
triple996:
So ladies don de ambush guys too shocked
Them wan go do three-some grin
Men possibly disguised as ladies online; I pray they shouldn't be victims of ritual murders.
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by jcdera(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Three-some gone bad, wtf tables turn
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by BigBashiru: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
LadySarah:
99% chance it was their fellow man behind the account that they went to visit.

nigerian females do not ask unknown men to visit them.

The Nigerian men must always try to find a way to flip their specialty around and blame it on the woman....

[/quote]
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Emperor88(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
LadySarah:
99% chance it was their fellow man behind the account that they went to visit.

nigerian females do not ask unknown men to visit them.

So you think there was no video calls involved.. Crime knows no gender u

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by v2: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
How were there sure they were chatting with a girl and not a kidnapper/ritualist disguising as a girl?

People have to be careful about those they meet online.
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by adebayo987: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Not every human on social media is actually real... Most of them are fake! Like fake. They can even hack accounts of real people and commit the crime.

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by realstars: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
What are unknown men then? Unknown gun men?
That was my reserch, go and do your own.
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
realstars:
That was my reserch, go and do your own.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by batb: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
YorubaMentality:
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU MISS A
LOT IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX AS A
BACHELOR OR
SPINSTER?

THINGS YOU MISS FOR NOT
HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

A lot of people might have told
you that you miss a lot for not
having "sex", the answer is a
capital “YES”. You miss a lot and
would continue missing them:

1. You miss contracting HIV

2. You miss unwanted
pregnancy.

3. You miss being an unwanted a
teen mother or father.

4. You miss having Sexually
Transmitted yokes and bondages.

5. You miss having an unwanted
child.

6. You miss being a school
dropout.

7. You miss having a broken
home.

8. You miss making God and
your parents sad and
disappointed.

9. You miss barrenness due to
abortions (if you are a lady).

10. You miss having destroyed
career prospects.

11. You miss risking cervical
cancer.

12. You miss getting worried
because you may get pregnant
after sex.

13. You miss being "used" and
dumped.

14. You miss being depressed all the time.

15. You miss throwing your
virginity in the mud.

16. You miss getting serious
"broken heart".

17. You miss fornication

18. You miss the punishment of
the grave.

19. You miss weakening your
veins at the early stage.

20. You miss selling your dignity
in just 5mins for a useless
pleasure.
and finally

21. You miss being thrown into
Hell fire

Have you seen that you really miss a lot by not having premarital sex?

My fellow Brothers and Sisters in Faith your life is worth more than five minutes enjoyment that can destroy your life in the Present and future

Reserve your body not just for
your future husband or wife but
for God sake It is worth missing yet Rewardable!
If you write all these because of sex lasan, bro, your life is useless!
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by evans4luv: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Skulls mine successfully
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool If u tell Dem to buy KALA and always carry der KALA 4 BAG, E go be like sey, u de CAPRISUN by CAPRISUN!

I just CLEAN my old KALA finish now!

E remain to LOAD BULLET INSIDE!

Abeg Na who want make I VISIT am!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
hahahahaa my man how far

1 Like

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Boogyman557: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
bukky1994:
hahahahaa my man how far
Holly Gram cool My Gee! my Nigga fa Nigga fa Shizzle!

wer u de since Na!

abi u don follow politicians de chop MONEY!

WTF MAN!
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Aaay: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Really
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by SeeItSayIt: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Okay nah. They've been using girls, maybe reverse is now the case here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating / Babatunde Damilare Stabs Sex Worker In Lagos Over Price Hike / Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.