Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? (45038 Views)

Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job / Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:
2010 tweets. Lots must have been changed about perception.

Btw, 1 am 100% with that tweet

SHUT UP!!!

3 Likes

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by homesinabuja(m): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2022
Go and ask him undecided
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by PROPHETmichael: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Elon Musk needs to understand that even after buying Twitter, Google Inc and Apple Inc can decide to frustrate him by not granting him access to their operating system.

So while he's at it, he should trade carefully because the cabals are watching him.
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by ibechris(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2022
AmadorSays:
no be lie, money smelling everywhere, make dem just fash me small abeg make I use buy these Oraimo Freepod pro abeg, I hear the sound output is awesome and the design is just epic.

U must be one of many Nigerians without a problem.
Go home and sleep...if this Oraimo is the only thing u are yet to get,guy u have no problem.

Many are looking for what to eat today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by careytommy37(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
Elon Musk needs to understand that even after buying Twitter, Google Inc and Apple Inc can decide to frustrate him by not granting him access to their operating system.

So while he's at it, he should trade carefully because the cabals are watching him.

Elon Musk will build his own web service provider to host twitter. Other websites like Parler that have been deplatformed would move there. It will have the opposite effect of what the libs hope

1 Like

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by lexy2014: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2022
BSdetective:

https://mobile.twitter.com/paraga/status/28773976508?lang=en

Tweet of 2010? I even thought it was something recent. You just want to create buzz where there's none
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by derecho(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2022
Oga Garawa is free to call all whites racists. He should also be ready to absorb whatever is hauled at Muslims.
We know how touchy you guys are

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by cnnamoko(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2022
Great guy with big mind
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Addme: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2022
@Paraga

That sounds like a local gin
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by endsarrrs(f): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2022
grin
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by DarkCaesar(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2022
Banish the bastardo
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by endsarrrs(f): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:
2010 tweets. Lots must have been changed about perception.

Btw, 1 am 100% with that tweet

Yea Most have changed just like Minister Pantami jihad claims in the past

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by omenka(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2022
Someone says he won't because of "freedom of speech".

Too many people tend not to understand the idea of freedom of speech. To every freedom, there's a caveat, and that caveat holds that in the expression of your freedom, you do not impede those of others. It is called responsibility/duty.

If your speech poses a threat to other people freedoms, then what you're doing is no longer an expression of your freedom, is is an ABUSE of it, the hinderance of other people's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Jamesmadisson(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2022
WOW
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Realists(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
Till all muslims can accept that anyone can insult their prophet and their religion and go scot free, that is when I will accept that islam is not a religion of extremism...

Truth is always bitter, would you tolerate a street boy, insulting your mother, before you that it's free, speech.

Muslims and double standard, the guy's tweet states that people should differentiate between extremist muslims and non-extremist muslims, meaning that free speech should be controlled against muslims, but yet you guys want to use the same twitter for free speech against other religions, the whole idea of Elon musk buying twitter is for free speech and not controlled speech, till you guys stop declaring fatwa on people who insult your religion or prophet, that is when I will take you people serious because it means in Islam there can never be free speech.

Hypocrites
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by cl0r0x: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2022
The world need a real life Joker to factory reset this world.
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Brendaniel: 10:27am On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=Realists post=112313536][/quote]

Realists

My mother is not a deity nor a religion, I believe if my mother was one, She will be able to fight her battles better than me fighting it for her, except you muslims believe that your God and religion is dead, if not how would a lesser being fight for a more superior being who you claim protects you and provides for you, does it even make sense to you...

1 Like

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by SmartPolician: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2022
Nawa oh! A lot of Indians are heading key US tech companies. America is really trying for the world.
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Topzee109: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2022
endsarrrs:

Yea Most have changed just like Minister Pantami jihad claims in the past
You people are just stupidly foolish

How can you compare both scenarios
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by jembalord: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2022
I can see that tweet was taken out of context.
That was a quote from Aasif Mandvi
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by MrBanner(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2022
Oluwatosinn76:
please am in need of a help for the sake of God, i am suffering here a lot with my little baby since i lost my husband and jobs with no helping hand please even if it's job try to help me and I don't pray for anyone of you reading and seeing this to find yourself in an situations of be facing a problems and issue that will be very hard and difficult for you to overcome it in your life, and both a cure's and incurables diseases shall never know it directions to your life amen, please even if it's for us to eat this my acct, Gtbank 06 84 78 48 40 Oluwatosin Muyiwa Olabisi

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Mukina2 Oam4j Justwise Rocktation
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Invitationn: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2022
JimiJunji:
Even if he didn't tweet that I it's most likely he's going. Elon Musk has been talking alot, but I suspect that his acquisition of Twitter would favor american conservatives more and this guy wouldn't fit into the plan.
IMHO, this is exactly what Elon Musk said he wants; Free speech.
He said he hopes his staunchest critics are on Twitter.
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Justinlean02(m): 11:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Nairaland getting offers from Bitcoin_Chief grin

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Psoul(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2022
AmadorSays:
no be lie, money smelling everywhere, make dem just fash me small abeg make I use buy these Oraimo Freepod pro abeg, I hear the sound output is awesome and the design is just epic.

People are talking of more investment that will eventually generate more entertainment to their lives and you are here, as a poor man talking of entertainment that will not even bring a dime to u.
You see your life.
Start thinking like millionaires.

1 Like

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Asianjollof007: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2022
Paraga omo werey, they should sack that wicked man. He suspended my previous account at 24K, something i built for eleven years
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by rexchazy(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2022
Accept my little token, I hope it help
please am in need of a help for the sake of God, i am suffering here a lot with my little baby since i lost my husband and jobs with no helping hand please even if it's job try to help me and I don't pray for anyone of you reading and seeing this to find yourself in an situations of be facing a problems and issue that will be very hard and difficult for you to overcome it in your life, and both a cure's and incurables diseases shall never know it directions to your life amen, please even if it's for us to eat this my acct, Gtbank 06 84 78 48 40 Oluwatosin Muyiwa Olabisi
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by rexchazy(m): 11:19am On Apr 27, 2022
Accept my little token, hope it helps
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by rexchazy(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2022
Good idea from Musk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone / Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.