Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? (45058 Views)

Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job / Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Aaay: 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
No
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Geeman2006: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
Till all muslims can accept that anyone can insult their prophet and their religion and go scot free, that is when I will accept that islam is not a religion of extremism...

Muslims and double standard, the guy's tweet states that people should differentiate between extremist muslims and non-extremist muslims, meaning that free speech should be controlled against muslims, but yet you guys want to use the same twitter for free speech against other religions, the whole idea of Elon musk buying twitter is for free speech and not controlled speech, till you guys stop declaring fatwa on people who insult your religion or prophet, that is when I will take you people serious because it means in Islam there can never be free speech.

Hypocrites

Hypocrites.. Are you serious right now cheesy
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by VillagePipu: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ayilara1:

Why should you be annoyed if they call you a kaafir(disbeliever)? Are you a believer in Islam?

Why should you be annoyed if they call you a terrorist? Are you not a Muslim?

You see how insensitive and insultive that sounds?
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by DonroxyII: 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
MNDY:

Guy!
lol, Wetin I do Sir ?
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by MNDY(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
lol, Wetin I do Sir ?

This your social skill analysis burst my brain.
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by DonroxyII: 2:28pm On May 03, 2022
MNDY:

This your social skill analysis burst my brain.
Oyaaaaa grin ... One Odejiji for You and I now grin
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Ayilara1(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2022
VillagePipu:

Why should you be annoyed if they call you a terrorist? Are you not a Muslim?

You see how insensitive and insultive that sounds?

Lols, How is that even the same?

Terrorist comes from different ideologies.

Was Hitler a Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device / The B29 Story: My Experience At Ikeja Computer Village Today / Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.