Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? (45020 Views)

Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job / Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by bluefilm: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2022
What's wrong about the tweet?

Am I missing something?
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by E2000: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2022
kick that fool out we want freedom let the racist speak. Any white fool that talks anyhow will get equal tongue lashing .
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by DonroxyII: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2022
VillagePipu:
If they kick him out, at least it won't be the fault of we village people.
You call non-Muslims kaffirs but you are mad that they call all Muslims terrorists.
Religion is a big problem.
Religion is never the Problem but Human has Problem.

You do, I do and when we strike our Negativity against one another( You bring Your Craze, I bring my Craze) we shall have more Craze

But if you bring your Craze and I bring My Vibes as much as My Vibe pass your Craze we Good! If your Craze pass my vibe, I have to also go mad on you too so as for you to know no be only you get weyrey!

That's how the world has been ruled:

When the Evils perpetrated by Man is Much than the Goods, the society devolves

when the goods Perpetrated by Man is much than the Evils the society evolves
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Invitationn: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
Till all muslims can accept that anyone can insult their prophet and their religion and go scot free, that is when I will accept that islam is not a religion of extremism...

Muslims and double standard, the guy's tweet states that people should differentiate between extremist muslims and non-extremist muslims, meaning that free speech should be controlled against muslims, but yet you guys want to use the same twitter for free speech against other religions, the whole idea of Elon musk buying twitter is for free speech and not controlled speech, till you guys stop declaring fatwa on people who insult your religion or prophet, that is when I will take you people serious because it means in Islam there can never be free speech.

Hypocrites
I shouldn't dignify your irrational submission with a reply but I understand you just made some people dumber here, so let's set it straight.

The guy is talking about stereotypes.
You cannot say ALL Muslims are extremists because SOME are not.
And your ridiculous 'requirement' that until all Muslims ACCEPT to remain silent while their prophet is being insulted is when you are going to accept that Muslims ain't extremists. Listen to yourself grin
Sterling bank's "Like Agege bread, he rose" Easter greeting comes to mind. CAN said the greeting was blasphemous and a lot of Christians expressed outrage. They even demanded that the MD be sacked!
That's regular Muslims' reaction to blasphemy against the prophet. So are all christians extremists?
There has to be a distinction, that's all the guys is saying; it's not even his words.
I understand you have a misconstrued idea about free speech. It's messing with your head.

You cannot call me a rapist on Twitter without proof because "there's freedom of speech on Twitter".

Footnotes: You cannot say all Muslims are extremists because some of them are extremists but you don't want people to say all whites are racists because in fact, some of them are racists.
That's basically what the guy's saying.
I know it's hard for you, take your time mate.

2 Likes

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by JohnBullMySon: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2022
JimiJunji:
Even if he didn't tweet that I it's most likely he's going. Elon Musk has been talking alot, but I suspect that his acquisition of Twitter would favor american conservatives more and this guy wouldn't fit into the plan.
That's what American conservatives think, but Elon Musk is unpredictable and is kind of centrist politically. Besides, he may not care about this as long as the guy is really good.
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Invitationn: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2022
VillagePipu:
You call non-Muslims kaffirs but you are mad that they call all Muslims terrorists.
The Arabic word for an unbeliever is Kaffir.
Which refers to someone who doesn't believe in Islam. Do you feel insulted still?
Now, this is a Bible verse.

“Do not be bound together with unbelievers,” says Paul in 2 Corinthians 6:14, “for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?” Believers can and should relate to unbelievers' situations, but we must never emulate their lifestyles of separation from God.

Now compare being called a terrorist to being called an unbeliever.
Seek knowledge!
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Kobicove(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
lecowas:
Hell no ! This is why he acquired twitter in the first place , to preserve and promote freedom of speech. If Parag is sacked , it is definitely not going to be because of a tweet.

Allowing your employees to openly criticize you under Freedom of speech is easier said than done undecided
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Munzy14(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Full blooded business men, don't segregate...Where you see hatred, they see money untapped.
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by jclassiq(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
AmadorSays:
no be lie, money smelling everywhere, make dem just fash me small abeg make I use buy these Oraimo Freepod pro abeg, I hear the sound output is awesome and the design is just epic.

Chai. Bros i need this like maaad.
How much?
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by MrBanner(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
rexchazy:
Accept my little token, hope it helps

You have just been scammed, congratulations
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Brendaniel: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Invitationn:

I shouldn't dignify your irrational submission with a reply but I understand you just made some people dumber here, so let's set it straight.

The guy is talking about stereotypes.
You cannot say ALL Muslims are extremists because SOME are not.
And your ridiculous 'requirement' that until all Muslims ACCEPT to remain silent while their prophet is being insulted is when you are going to accept that Muslims ain't extremists. Listen to yourself grin
Sterling bank's "Like Agege bread, he rose" Easter greeting comes to mind. CAN said the greeting was blasphemous and a lot of Christians expressed outrage. They even demanded that the MD be sacked!
That's regular Muslims' reaction to blasphemy against the prophet. So are all christians extremists?
There has to be a distinction, that's all the guys is saying; it's not even his words.
I understand you have a misconstrued idea about free speech. It's messing with your head.

You cannot call me a rapist on Twitter without proof because "there's freedom of speech on Twitter".

Footnotes: You cannot say all Muslims are extremists because some of them are extremists but you don't want people to say all whites are racists because in fact, some of them are racists.
That's basically what the guy's saying.
I know it's hard for you, take your time mate.

Dodging the main thing and beating around the bush, can you go into a mosque and say Allah is mad and leave there alive, if you can't then all your point is totally useless, but you can do that in other religions and come out alive, my issue with Islam is the fatwa, why must you kill for your God because your God or prophet was insulted and even justify the killing...

1 Like

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Hairyrapunzel: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
It's Free speech. I don't think he's going anywhere
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by rexchazy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Is it your money?
MrBanner:

You have just been scammed, congratulations
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by MNDY(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
DonroxyII:
Religion is never the Problem but Human has Problem.

You do, I do and when we strike our Negativity against one another( You bring Your Craze, I bring my Craze) we shall have more Craze

But if you bring your Craze and I bring My Vibes as much as My Vibe pass your Craze we Good! If your Craze pass my vibe, I have to also go mad on you too so as for you to know no be only you get weyrey!

That's how the world has been ruled:

When the Evils perpetrated by Man is Much than the Goods, the society devolves

when the goods Perpetrated by Man is much than the Evils the society evolves

Guy!

1 Like

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Invitationn: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Brendaniel:

Dodging the main thing and beating around the bush, can you go into a mosque and say Allah is mad and leave there alive, if you can't then all your point is totally useless, but you can do that in other religions and come out alive, my issue with Islam is the fatwa, why must you kill for your God because your God or prophet was insulted and even justify the killing...
That's exactly where you are getting it wrong.
You're being too presumptuous. Between your lines, you've concluded by your "if you can't...". Why not give us an instance of someone who did that and got killed?
Why not go to a mosques and find out yourself?
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by coronavirus19: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lmfao this doesn’t even make any sense sorry to say.
PROPHETmichael:
Elon Musk needs to understand that even after buying Twitter, Google Inc and Apple Inc can decide to frustrate him by not granting him access to their operating system.

So while he's at it, he should trade carefully because the cabals are watching him.
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Brendaniel: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Invitationn:

That's exactly where you are getting it wrong.
You're being too presumptuous. Between your lines, you've concluded by your "if you can't...". Why not give us an instance of someone who did that and got killed?
Why not go to a mosques and find out yourself?

https://allafrica.com/stories/201606050149.html

https://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00043738.html

https://www.christiantoday.com/article/nigeria.christian.man.killed.for.blasphemy.as.religious.violence.grows/87359.htm

https://guardian.ng/news/four-killed-in-riots-in-niger-over-alleged-blasphemy/

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/292549/blasphemy-killings-impunity-and-ethnoreligious-vendetta-in.html

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/muslim-mob-kills-eight-in-nigeria-over-blasphemy/story-2uUTsMqDscGaEjwThVOUZO.html

the is just a few of numerous cases then you want me to enter mosque and try, how wicked can you be, first read all the articles then ask me why I should accept that islam is not a religion of extremism, then send me links that Christians killed anyone for insulting their God to prove to me that Islam is not a extremist religion...

1 Like

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by emalek86(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
AmadorSays:
no be lie, money smelling everywhere, make dem just fash me small abeg make I use buy these Oraimo Freepod pro abeg, I hear the sound output is awesome and the design is just epic.
Very good. But When making call they can hardly hear you
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by skywalker240(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
Till all muslims can accept that anyone can insult their prophet and their religion and go scot free, that is when I will accept that islam is not a religion of extremism...

Muslims and double standard, the guy's tweet states that people should differentiate between extremist muslims and non-extremist muslims, meaning that free speech should be controlled against muslims, but yet you guys want to use the same twitter for free speech against other religions, the whole idea of Elon musk buying twitter is for free speech and not controlled speech, till you guys stop declaring fatwa on people who insult your religion or prophet, that is when I will take you people serious because it means in Islam there can never be free speech.

Hypocrites

Gbamest
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Adewoyin4593: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hello
Good evening everyone.
I'd like to share this with you

My kid bro is an upcoming artist his name is xinocaskid on Instagram and about earlier last year, he released a song and posted it on IG for his fans to see, and somehow it also got to @Lyta and he also commented on the song video

Just a few weeks ago before the release of his new song RONALDO, my brother discovered that Lyta actually picked most of his verses from the new song and the beat is even quite similar to the one used for the new song.
With all due respect, I think this is piracy and I'd to hear out advice from everyone here so we can know the next step to take

Thank you

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Adewoyin4593:
Hello
Good evening everyone.
I'd like to share this with you

My kid bro is an upcoming artist his name is xinocaskid on Instagram and about earlier last year, he released a song and posted it on IG for his fans to see, and somehow it also got to @Lyta and he also commented on the song video

Just a few weeks ago before the release of his new song RONALDO, my brother discovered that Lyta actually picked most of his verses from the new song and the beat is even quite similar to the one used for the new song.
With all due respect, I think this is piracy and I'd to hear out advice from everyone here so we can know the next step to take

Thank you
I would have advise you explore the legal option but I don't know if you have fat pockets.
It's better you create a thread for this, let the wise ones help you with their opinions and don't forget to tag me along.

Twitter could also be a good place.
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Invitationn: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Brendaniel:

https://allafrica.com/stories/201606050149.html

https://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00043738.html

https://www.christiantoday.com/article/nigeria.christian.man.killed.for.blasphemy.as.religious.violence.grows/87359.htm

https://guardian.ng/news/four-killed-in-riots-in-niger-over-alleged-blasphemy/

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/292549/blasphemy-killings-impunity-and-ethnoreligious-vendetta-in.html

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/muslim-mob-kills-eight-in-nigeria-over-blasphemy/story-2uUTsMqDscGaEjwThVOUZO.html

the is just a few of numerous cases then you want me to enter mosque and try, how wicked can you be, first read all the articles then ask me why I should accept that islam is not a religion of extremism, then send me links that Christians killed anyone for insulting their God to prove to me that Islam is not a extremist religion...
So, the links above are your ultimate proofs that ALL Muslims are extremists?
You're a typical Islamaphobe.
Have a good day.
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Ayilara1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
VillagePipu:

Why should you be annoyed if they call you a kaafir(disbeliever)? Are you a believer in Islam?
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Kfed4ril(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
AmadorSays:

How much is it?
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Nova1988(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Brendaniel:

Hypocrites

free speech against other religion? you'll never see a Muslim insulting Jesus or burning the bible. But Christians and atheists do that all the time and label it free speech.

y'all are the hypocrites.
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Nongovernmental: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Nongovernmental: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nongovernmental:

There are No White People.

Today - April 27, 2022 is NO TIP DAY.

So far; for Over 2 Weeks since We started Our Sport Trading Institute for the sake of Enlightening People on How Profitable it is to trade; We have been giving out two main Strategic Tips which are:

1) Streak Trading Tips

2) Statistics Trading Tips.

We will be using Today to summarize and explain all that we have been doing so far in Our Sport Trading Institute.

To do this; We will be responding to anyone who has questions to ask as regards Our Strategic Sport Betting/Trading Tips.

You can also ask your questions as regards Sport Betting in General.

Hence, if you have any question to ask; you can do so now.

Our Nairaland Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise#112320713

Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Brendaniel: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nova1988:

free speech against other religion? you'll never see a Muslim insulting Jesus or burning the bible. But Christians and atheists do that all the time and label it free speech.

y'all are the hypocrites.

Lies
read these articles below

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/muslim-boys-virgin-mary-quran-punishment-jesus-lebanon-christianity-respect-lebanon-tripoli-saad-hariri-a8208031.html

https://www.raymondibrahim.com/2020/06/29/32000-christians-butchered-to-death-muslim-persecution-of-christians-may-2020/
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Brendaniel: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Invitationn:

So, the links above are your ultimate proofs that ALL Muslims are extremists?
You're a typical Islamaphobe.
Have a good day.

Till you guys can prove to the world that muslims will not kill or support killings because of their God, religion or prophet for any reason, then I can accept Islam as a non-extremist religion, Islam is the only religion in the world that I know that If I am given the opportunity today to ban and proscribe, I will do it without looking twice till modification is made in islamic ruling to remove killings for any reasons that has to do with your prophet, your God and you religion(islam), because it is these 3 reasons that has caused terrorism all over the world that has taken thousands maybe millions of lives and you want me to support such...
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Nova1988(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? by Invitationn: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Brendaniel:

Till you guys can prove to the world that muslims will not kill or support killings because of their God, religion or prophet for any reason, then I can accept Islam as a non-extremist religion, Islam is the only religion in the world that I know that If I am given the opportunity today to ban and proscribe, I will do it without looking twice till modification is made in islamic ruling to remove killings for any reasons that has to do with your prophet, your God and you religion(islam), because it is these 3 reasons that has caused terrorism all over the world that has taken thousands maybe millions of lives and you want me to support such...
Ok. I hear you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread / Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone / Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.