Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do (31148 Views)

Ngige: I Won’t Give ASUU Opportunity To Go On Strike Again / IPPIS: ASUU Plunged FG Into N800bn Debt, Says Ngige / The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2022
derecho:
Which Napoleon? Bonaparte abi hin broda?
Always talking as if he just chewed alligator pepper
grin You're funny, swears.
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Honchoslim16(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Napoleon kor,, Spartacus ni
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Freebills12: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2022
Those blaming Ngige are the same set of people praising Buhari. Is Ngige the president of Nigeria? Is he saddle with the responsibility of paying lecturers?

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by duro4chang(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2022
You are not good in making bargain. No wonder you had problem with UBA brothers.
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Giftcarddealer(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2022

Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by guychidile: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2022
Which Napoleon do u mean.pls shelve ur presidential ambition and support HE Peter Obi...gba gam!
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Ofolete: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2022
As a university staff, I stand on my grounds to say ASUU is the most stupid union, very arrogant and foolish. Who are you to tell your employer the platform that will be used to pay you. It can only happen in a government where fools are in control. ASUU and other unions of the universities should protest for salary enhancement, restoration of uncaptured allowances and the total welfare of their members. In fact it is wrong to disturb much about revitalisation because you end up enriching the VCs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by maste: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2022
YOU ARE VERY RIGHT. NAPOLEON COULD NOT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO TAKE AN OATH.
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Miracle2022: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2022
I know that the government is not trying but Assu is worst. You collected over 90billions but you cannot show us what you have done with that money. Now you want us to support your strike.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by dayssolalee(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Why all these in Nigeria. Lets be straight forward. No dey lie give us.

Meanwhile, Join Africa's Creative Business Community and Invest in Songs, Podcasts, Writings and other Creative Contents to Earn Shoplife Music Coins. You can also Post Articles, Videos and Creative Products to earn Music Coins

https://shoplife.africa/
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by ArinzeAnthony03: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Nothing concerns Ngige with ASUU problem, where is the minister of education, if buhari want ASUU to end the strike now he will do it. But Ngige can't approach Buhari or the cabal and tell them to Give ASUU what they want because that will amount to insorbodination according to buhari surpoters

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by duduade: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2022
You dey craze Bro
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Legendforte: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

All the others u mentioned..none of them want$ to be president... atleast not in 2023
So his crime now is that he is vying 4 presidency. Smh..
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Adroitcareers: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2022
Contact Employmenthub Services
CV (Nigeria, UK, US Canada)
LinkedIn
Sop
Recruitment
Resourcing
Business Proposal
Personal Statement
Business Ads

We are just a dial away 0.80.80.756.701

Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by BeardGangJnr1(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2022
Legendforte:

So his crime now is that he is vying 4 presidency. Smh..
U asked why the attention is focused on him

.I tell why...u still d shake Head....same fate will meet adamu should he decide to throw his hat....by the way....I'm still a student...I know how it feels
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by 007lss: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2022
HitSong:
Ngige and hypocrisies are like 5&6
next president of Nigeria....... Lol
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Legendforte: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

U asked why the attention is focused on him

.I tell why...u still d shake Head....same fate will meet adamu should he decide to throw his hat....by the way....I'm still a student...I know how it feels
Mr student, ride on.
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by BOYS2MEN: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2022
grin abeg na person father
pillager:
Iffa deck you
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2022
Story story....keep explaining wetin we no ask you
Just know the students you put at home will most certainly never vote for your royal dwarfness
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by TenQ: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
By Johnbosco Agbakwuru

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/ASUU-i-have-done-what-napoleon-couldnt-do-ngige/
The Minister insisted that the role of the Minister of Labour is to conciliate disputes and does not include the implementation of agreements so reached with parties

-Ngige

How can you sensibly reconcile parties without facilitating the implementation of agreements?

Shameless person!
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Propertyforum: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
But we have not really seen the results sir
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Ivimmanuel: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Legendforte:
Hope people understand his role and responsibilities clearly. Why the blame is mostly on him baffles me. Why not Buhari, min of educ, min of fin, AGF, econ et al.
if his job is really to serve as a conciliator between the government and ASUU then he has not done good enough and should be blamed for the prolonged strike. You put up a defence with a body that believes it is all right knowing that these people have been wounded and it is in their right to have everything the are demanding, you don't bother much to look sincerely at the points these people have raised then what do you think he is going to say to the government reasonably to make make it agree to their terms and even implement anything? What then is he really conciliating? Ngige is quick to point at the failure in leader of the ASUU chairman by his inability to keep his lectures from going to strike but has failed to embrace his ineptitude in handling negotiations.
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by AreaFada2: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
aspabay:
Ngige has been doing all the work and talking.

But where is the minister of Education?

His silence on this issue is too loud.
9ia people don't care much about facts or knowing the role that each public officer plays.

Labour ministry doesn't control the money to pay ASUU people. Even if Ngige, with all his flaws, manages to mediate and reach an agreement, finance ministry and accountant-general need directives from Aso Rock to honour such an agreement.

Labour minister is one of the most difficult cabinet positions. People expect him to create jobs but he has no control over economic policy, monetary policy, commerce and industry. No control over infrastructure/electricity or other sectors vital to create an enabling environment for investment or economic growth that create jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Soso990240(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
HitSong:
Ngige and hypocrisies are like 5&6
not Ngige... APC. Everybody that was competent is now incompetent under APC. APC corrupts their moral... U can't criticize the evil u are part of

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Quamzzy: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ngige wey won contest for president be dat , i rest my case
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by AreaFada2: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
if his job is really to serve as a conciliator between the government and ASUU then he has not done good enough and should be blamed for the prolonged strike. You put up a defence with a body that believes it is all right knowing that these people have been wounded and it is in their right to have everything the are demanding, you don't bother much to look sincerely at the points these people have raised then what do you think he is going to say to the government reasonably to make make it agree to their terms and even implement anything? What then is he really conciliating? Ngige is quick to point at the failure in leader of the ASUU chairman by his inability to keep his lectures from going to strike but has failed to embrace his ineptitude in handling negotiations.

Don't you think that the minister of education, whose job it is to ensure that the education system runs smoothly should be pushing FG/finance ministry to honour agreement reached? Shouldn't FG get a minister of education who truly understands education system and how to work with lecturers?
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by GloriousGbola: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
texazzpete:
This man lies unprovoked sha. Kai

E say ASUU refused to teach students virtually. What infrastructure did the Govt and universities put in place to support remote learning?

The moment my kids got Internet access, even with all my ms family, my data is here today, gone tomorrow
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Damian10(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dat ur bear bear for fit for skit making wella, you chose a wrong path sir dat why u are so terrible at what you do. Well, vieing for presidency finally shows dat you have finally realised your true talent goodluck.
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Soleymania(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Meanwhile... Genuine 2plots of land located at Prime area Offatedo Osogbo,osun state. 8.5m...Call mẹ for negotiation. 08032930389.
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by MtDave55: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Legendforte:
Hope people understand his role and responsibilities clearly. Why the blame is mostly on him baffles me. Why not Buhari, min of educ, min of fin, AGF, econ et al.

Because as Nigerian we don't think deep in this country, assume he is all and all because he is virtually the only fem the govt who have been on the news I'm matters relating to the strike

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyemi College Of Education Ondo Adminssions Cut Off Marks And Adminssion List / Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.