Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,551 members, 7,865,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do (31201 Views)

Ngige: I Won’t Give ASUU Opportunity To Go On Strike Again / IPPIS: ASUU Plunged FG Into N800bn Debt, Says Ngige / The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by whippersnapper(m): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
aspabay:
Ngige has been doing all the work and talking.

But where is the minister of Education?

His silence on this issue is too loud.
it's really a deafening silence I must say
haven't heard of him since he walked out of students with disdainful contempt
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by bizzibodi(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
3gbosa!we get picture of that ngige masquerade sef.
Who is d minister of education sef?
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Bamzyriches451: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hippocrates!!
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by derecho(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
No mind the guy, hin bear-bear sef resemble old iron sponge.
Stormtrooper11:

grin You're funny, swears.
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Uyigue12(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
The whole blame should be on useless Adamu not even Ngige...
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by prophetfire: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
HitSong:
Ngige and hypocrisies are like 5&6
. If you understand Ngiges role in the whole thing, you won't blame him.
You can't even blame the education ministry that is their employer.
You can't also blame the finance ministry.

All the blame goes to the president. Why? It's because if he doesn't approve implementation, you can do nothing. Nobody can approve payment of a dime and implementation of any agreement because it's a huge one.
Since the president isn't passionate and doesn't prioritize education, everything will remain stagnant.
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by Aaay: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by badoh(m): 5:55am On Apr 28, 2022
Legendforte:
Hope people understand his role and responsibilities clearly. Why the blame is mostly on him baffles me. Why not Buhari, min of educ, min of fin, AGF, econ et al.
The same way southeast and south-south people also blame Tinubu for removing Jonathan while shielding Amaechi(buhari' DG), Onu, Saraki, Oshiomole, Okorocha, ANPP, nPDP guys etc.
Re: Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do by 123papas(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2022
If the government had successful implemented the agreement. He would be the first to claim the glory. His role should be changed from Minister to Conciliator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Announces Deadline For 2016/2017 Admission Exercise For All Schools / Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? / The Cry Of A 2.2 Graduate...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.