Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road (43635 Views)

Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway / Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Abagworo(m): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hizzy:
He need to be an apprentice under David Umaih the governor of Ebonyi State
So that he go learn how to make use of light
David Umaih can even light up forest

You are mocking Umahi.
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by guru90: 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lighting up and down... Is no longer new.....
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Michaelbabs51(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
This is not worth celebrating at all, ordinarily in a working society this should be the least of the service of a local council yet we keep applauding this thieves over what they are elected to do.

I believed at the end of the day they will tell us that billions of Naira is spent on executing that project.
Basic amenities such as potable water, constant electricity supply, good roads, security of life's and properties, affordable and functional educational system and many more are the human rights we are expected to be enjoyed from the government of a working society.
That's why they keep promising the same thing every four years and when they seize power they started stealing public funds.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Abagworo(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Afonjakid:
No road markings, open drainage. The light is solar powered, I don't really think it will be that bright enough.. He needs to learn from Dave umahi

So which Ebonyi roads are marked and with covered drainage? This is a highway for that matter not even township road.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
We Nigerians will continue to live in mumuism if we don't wake up to reality,there is absolutely nothing worth celebrating in a street light.
It's normal,very normal,na why we vote them in be that,let's not make it seem like they are doing us a favor abeg.
Mtcheew.
When Rochas was there in the same state, over 8 years ago,they also celebrated street lights in the same Owerri, Imo. 2022, and Nigerians are still celebrating street lights. undecided

I wonder what we will stilll be celebrating in the same town 8 years from today. undecided
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by jaxxy(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:
lol.. all those clowns are wiser then the citizens. they know how to buy you guys with cheap particles.

Exactly my thoughts. Mediocrity is a terrible thing. Being inlove with Mediocrity is even worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by BeeNG3: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Owerri beautiful town
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
bigpicture001:
I love imo roads.. they are all wide
should I increase the volume
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by angelina08(f): 12:00am On May 01, 2022
For how long
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Method147(m): 12:24am On May 01, 2022
Nice one, please the house of Reps. member representing Mbaitoli/Ikeduru fed. Constituency and the member representing Mbaitoli state constituency please work that road from Orodo new road (Y juction) to Orie Idume. The rate of criminal activities on that road is becoming unbearable please.

#NWA OGWA
#OGWANWEREMADU
#OGWAUNITED

I MOVE!!!

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by vanunu: 1:15am On May 01, 2022
We Nigerians will continue to live in mumuism if we don't wake up to reality,there is absolutely nothing worth celebrating in a street light.
It's normal,very normal,na why we vote them in be that,let's not make it seem like they are doing us a favor abeg.
Mtcheew.

Tell that to federal government that refused to do the road.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by NomzyJust(m): 1:55am On May 01, 2022
Is that not what we bargained for? Why make a fanfare out of it. Other countries are advancing in space, spending billions in R/D and technology we are still here in year 2022 building roads and street lights.
OH MY DEAR NIGERIA! WHEN WILL WE GET IT RIGHT?
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Bobloco: 2:22am On May 01, 2022
07kjb:
Uzodimma works are solid, assuming ROCHAS built solid structures in IMO state no State in Nigeria would have rivaled it in terms of URBAN EXPANSION

Solid "No"

But compared to Rochas quality of work, Uzodinma is better

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by andy244: 2:50am On May 01, 2022
Sirheny007:
Nonsense. undecided
Below average asphalt.
Almost all past administrations have used this road to score some cheap point.
i hope this would be the last time. angry
not true
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by andy244: 2:52am On May 01, 2022
timefarm:
Rochas just dualised this road.

Are they reconstructing it already?
yes well reconstructed by uzodimma

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by apasino01: 2:57am On May 01, 2022
Eryyy92:
Southeast and open gutters.
The whole southeast states needs to hire Rotimi Amaechi as Governor for two years so he can show them how to construct good drainage system
build what you can manage and maintain

Most flood in Lagos is caused by blocked covered drainage system with little or no maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by CoronaVirusPro: 3:18am On May 01, 2022
Hizzy:

Umahi has outperformed.

Dude has brought Ebonyi to the spotlight!
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by iluvdonjazzy: 3:28am On May 01, 2022
Mtcheew.
how about those that collected the money but refused to do nkor.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by sleemomymy: 3:48am On May 01, 2022
MAKE WE ASK YEYE BELLO HOW FAR? SEE YOUR LIFE. ORDINARY 1KM ROAD YOU NO GET TO USE FOR CAMPAIGN IN KOGI STATE. THE HOSPITAL WEN STUPID ASUKU DEY TELL US SAY WE GO GO DIA GO SNAP SELFIE WE NEVER SEE AM.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by SmartPolician: 4:27am On May 01, 2022
Hope Uzodinma will complete two roads in Imo State and invite Buhari to come and commission it. Indeed, he's proving to be a Supreme Court governor.
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 4:34am On May 01, 2022
Is this not a normal thing? Why celebrating Street light? Nigerians sha!
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Elidrisy20: 4:38am On May 01, 2022
Dividend of democrazy
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by poiu44: 5:00am On May 01, 2022
Ondo state is 2 time more populated.. than imo state
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by amazing2468: 5:11am On May 01, 2022
You are absolutelyright, I wonder how a governorwill install street lightsandhe will be celebrated, this is what localgovernmentchairmen use to do beforenow, Why will they be celebrated for doing theirjobs.
Mtcheew.
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by onunwa21(m): 5:14am On May 01, 2022
bigpicture001:
I love imo roads.. they are all wide
Thanks to Rochas Okorocha
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by barcaboi(m): 5:15am On May 01, 2022
Afonjakid:
No road markings, open drainage. The light is solar powered, I don't really think it will be that bright enough.. He needs to learn from Dave umahi
The road isn’t complete yet; chai. It was stated
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Lightorder: 5:22am On May 01, 2022
He has done well but Timing is key here. Please , when will he be up for re-election ?
Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Bluntemperor: 5:40am On May 01, 2022
Mtcheew.

God bless the Governor for this good works and others he will embark upon!
Your hatred because he is not in the party you so desired and possibly you have been manipulated to think that it's only whom you want that can do better,but why?
What of all those former Governors that have nothing to show for so much resources wasted before him? So,they did not see or seems not to know that these types of project can benefits the Society at large,other than,'oh he is not doing it'
Give those who are there the chance and honour first then you will see more good works from our elected representatives! Their is just too much bellicose hatred! So, nothing good can come from the people government,abi!
Change your perceptions and free your soul!

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by Hasino007879: 5:55am On May 01, 2022
The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend
tico121232: I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great. Kudos to Ghanaians

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road by kosovo(m): 6:10am On May 01, 2022
Hizzy:

Give it to Edo for street lights, they are powered by an IPP…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport / Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 / Motorists Spend Their Night On Ikoyi Road In Lagos For Violating Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.