Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,369 members, 7,822,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) (55961 Views)

Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Inside Aksaray Underground Market Where Nigerians Buy Food In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by derecho(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hmmmn....on the flipside she could be poisoned or drugged and taken to an unknown destination.
It's good to be free spirited but only tested people should be trusted
Skyfornia:
Hahahaha...my kinda person.

This might lead to something and las las we will see pre wedding pics
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Petshopng: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Life no suppose hard pass like this
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Iamzik: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dankovich1:
Hunger na your mate? grin

I have seen two random young ladies (well dressed and pretty) passing by my moms shop few years back when I went to pay her a visit. Then I was eating noodles at the front of her shop and one of the ladies smiled and said the noodle smells nice and pleaded if she can have a spoon to taste. I smiled and said it's ok with me.

Naso big aunty sit down for chair join me finish the noodles. Had to place a fresh order.

Bia come and finish this story because this cannot be the ending ��
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by LyfeJennings(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
in this current Nigeria to be free with strangers is the road to herbalist shrine oo.. Or kidnappers den. She must be one of those omo ori Irin. If u know u know. She won put something for belle b4 she start the day's job.

Not necessarily
Capitol road is around Agege
She might just be genuinely hungry
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by SeeItSayIt: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Amebo, what supposed to be news here?
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by SeeItSayIt: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Amèbò, what supposed to be news here?
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nothing is wrong there make una no turn to Tinubu and Osibanjo matter
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Dankovich1: 2:20am On Apr 28, 2022
Brownshoe:
you no collect number?
They collected mine and became my moms customer grin

1 Like

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Dankovich1: 2:23am On Apr 28, 2022
Iamzik:

Bia come and finish this story because this cannot be the ending ��
We later married and lived happily ever after grin

No mind me I dey joke
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by West2019(m): 2:24am On Apr 28, 2022
Dollywood:
These girls no dey shame. cheesy
How .
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by dodoatirice: 4:05am On Apr 28, 2022
Dankovich1:
Hunger na your mate? grin

I have seen two random young ladies (well dressed and pretty) passing by my moms shop few years back when I went to pay her a visit. Then I was eating noodles at the front of her shop and one of the ladies smiled and said the noodle smells nice and pleaded if she can have a spoon to taste. I smiled and said it's ok with me.

Naso big aunty sit down for chair join me finish the noodles. Had to place a fresh order.

If na man ask you that kain thing now, na so you go strong face
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Bimpe29: 4:55am On Apr 28, 2022
Was that joke or what?
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by namo77: 5:12am On Apr 28, 2022
It’s nice
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by bluefilm: 7:03am On Apr 28, 2022
ambivert27:
Nothing wrong in that now, since he'll collect his money. It's even in the driver's interest because he might inflate the amount of food bought.

You see the way you think?

Tufiakwa.

Tomorrow, they will be complaining about Budget Padding.

Lemme ask you, assuming the driver decides to inflate the amount, how much inflating will the driver do after buyin' the food for her? Will that make the driver to become Elon Musk?

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2022
Self pity is worse than greed. After all he may have some free to give
Am I making sense somebody?

1 Like

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Testimony1988(m): 7:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Hahahaha, funny.
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Dankovich1: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2022
dodoatirice:

If na man ask you that kain thing now, na so you go strong face
I won't baba.

I have an experience with a guy too, kinda funny anytime I remember it though.

I went to hotel one faithful Saturday with a friend to swim. While I was swimming my friend sat down by the bar close to the pool and watched me swim, he was relaxed with a bottle of Amarula cream drink. After swimming for a while I decided to come out from the pool to join him. And I ordered for barbecue fish.

As the fish arrived, we started to devour the fish and enjoy our time, then a guy walked up to us and asked to seat close to us while he wait for his friend who is to come to the hotel. Next thing big man don wash his hands and joined us to devour the fish. My friend ordered for an extra bottle of drink. Before an hour the whole thing finished and I decided to go and freshen at the pool bathroom to leave.

When I came out the strange guy was no longer sitting down close to my guy. I asked him he said he excused himself. We decided to leave the hotel. Before we got to the main entrance of the hotel, we saw the guy asking another fellows that he want to sit close to them while he wait for his friend. Same thing he told us, na then we realize say na format wey the guy the use the achieve food and refreshments. Naso we laugh while we walked out of the hotel.

Sorry to bore you with the long experience, I just like being detailed. Do have a nice day ahead Cheif.
But always remember say hunger no be anybody mate grin
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by dodoatirice: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Dankovich1:
I won't baba.

I have an experience with a guy too, kinda funny anytime I remember it though.

I went to hotel one faithful Saturday with a friend to swim. While I was swimming my friend sat down by the bar close to the pool and watched me swim, he was relaxed with a bottle of Amarula cream drink. After swimming for a while I decided to come out from the pool to join him. And I ordered for barbecue fish.

As the fish arrived, we started to devour the fish and enjoy our time, then a guy walked up to us and asked to seat close to us while he wait for his friend who is to come to the hotel. Next thing big man don wash his hands and joined us to devour the fish. My friend ordered for an extra bottle of drink. Before an hour the whole thing finished and I decided to go and freshen at the pool bathroom to leave.

When I came out the strange guy was no longer sitting down close to my guy. I asked him he said he excused himself. We decided to leave the hotel. Before we got to the main entrance of the hotel, we saw the guy asking another fellows that he want to sit close to them while he wait for his friend. Same thing he told us, na then we realize say na format wey the guy the use the achieve food and refreshments. Naso we laugh while we walked out of the hotel.

Sorry to bore you with the long experience, I just like being detailed. Do have a nice day ahead Cheif.
But always remember say hunger no be anybody mate grin

No you didn’t bore me, its an interesting read as i read in traffic. The man na guy man hahahahaha
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Maybe na her regular bolt driver
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Bobxin: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
onomhoale:
I trust everyone until they prove otherwise. I use to drive under Uber platform some years back too. I have met a rider that so much believe in me, I only encountered him once, we exchange numbers the day I rendered service to him, after some weeks I received a message from him asking me if I can help him get a generator set, I obliged and asked him the type he want to purchase, he said anyone I recommend for him will be okay; I entered LG office at 3rd avenue Gwarimpa to check some gen set in their showroom, at last I recommended one that I was convinced it will be nice for him, I took the picture and sent it through the WhatsApp, he liked it and ask for the price, the generator was 320 thousand naira, like play like play he enquire about my account details, I sent it and this man wired 340 thousand naira and ask me to buy him a pair of UPS too, I purchased the items and drove down to his house, on my way I bought 25 litres of petrol ⛽️ with my money for him to use to start the gen for the first time. To cut the story short, I delivered the generator and the man gave 30k as I was leaving. I navigated back to Gwarimpa, entered Ojuelegba amala spot to devour some wraps of amala and orisirisi meats, and closed work for the day... No be everybody bad for Naija �� nah bad people dey block good people chance!

This your comment is more interactive than the post by far.

1 Like

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by kelspinall(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
[/b]no big deal and same time there is a big deal only matter of time[b][b][/b]
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Aloyna1: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dollywood:
These girls no dey shame. cheesy
Really lol ?
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Ola2unji: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ademola47:
Just when you think you have seen it all, here is a lady respectfully asking her Bolt driver to help her get food too when he told her he was eating.

See chat screenshots as gotten on Facebook

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) / Nigerians Are Walking Into Canada From U.S. Seeking Asylum - Washington Post. / Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.