Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) (55960 Views)

Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Inside Aksaray Underground Market Where Nigerians Buy Food In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nothing special
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Treasure17(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Just catching fun.
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by xynerise: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nigerians with low and dirty mentality. A sane conversation is what looks like a taboo to them. May God deliver all you poor mentality group of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Rainerpaints122(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Gee64: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
It's not safe to be free oh!
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by okerekeikpo: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
When i been dey use my car do uber for lagos naso olosho dey take chop my money bros help me with 500 or 1k when u end trip most times u go forget to add it to the fare

1 Like

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by AMI3(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
SHINJA:
Olosho format

Be like Igbo gal

God bless southsouth and southwest

Which one come b South South and South West
That road no far?
U feed eat Amala and ewedu soup if they cook am for u? Lol
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Slynation(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
I wonder what's the essence of this post making FP...nawa oO

1 Like

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Qbic(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
And this made front page ���

1 Like

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by TheMan3: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
rickpat:
some people are like that ....very very free .. they don't believe anyone can harm them for any reason...it's good sometimes though but not all the time
that's how life is supposed to be o
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by foreshore(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ademola47:
Just when you think you have seen it all, here is a lady respectfully asking her Bolt driver to help her get food too when he told her he was eating.

See chat screenshots as gotten on Facebook

No be only tank you, na tank full
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by SmartyPants(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Struggling to understand the essence of this post.

Is that it is bad or is it meant to be funny?
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nairaland front page is becoming ordinary and loosing relevance fast. What kind of nonsense is this?
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by iamhorpey(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
There's nothing bad here, she's just being free with him. Bit the Nigeria of today get as e be though
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by biggy4joe(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Am a bolt driver and I don't see anything wrong in helping a rider get food,instead of driving all the way to pick u and we drive to the place and I will now wait for another 15mins then take u back to ur destination,that's stress na why not just send me and I buy the food then u dash me small change join....Make sense to me ooh but the country don too hard everybody is trying to survive....People are now so mean to the �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Okadif275(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
rickpat:
some people are like that ....very very free .. they don't believe anyone can harm them for any reason...it's good sometimes though but not all the time
yeah my bro you are right but na so love dey start
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Yankee101: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Accept a trip you're ready to do now, not later

Professionalism dey far

1 Like

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Shadysen: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
And this is news, here don dey vex me this days.
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Till they put sleeping drug inside the food and rape her, I no wan sha hear justice for anybody
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by toujurs: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nothing wrong na, if you can't do it for her. You tell her no, simple.
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by my3name(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
There's nothing wrong with that na since he's already in the eatry
Everything wan be issue
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Datedoboy: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Most men are free and see it as no big deal but imagine if the Uber driver is a lady. She will say what do you mean? I'm i your house girl? Etc cheesy
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Obainomilano: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
So this is news or you just want to post something
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Hungry girl undecided
Nah, I think she's just free-spirited. Something I cannot do. I'm too uptight.
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by ceejayluv(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
rickpat:
What I'm seeing there is a beggarly attitude....
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by BabbanBura(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
ambivert27:
Nothing wrong in that now, since he'll collect his money. It's even in the driver's interest because he might inflate the amount of food bought.

How will naija ever be good!
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by aklion: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
But why sharing it to everyone,. Well nobody go sabi who them really be..
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Funny my Uber driver just stopped to buy meatpie and he asked if he should buy for me too. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by OblorOblor: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Aunty should have blurred the man's identity. Anyways, both have a sense of humor and chemistry.
Re: "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) by onomhoale(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
I trust everyone until they prove otherwise. I use to drive under Uber platform some years back too. I have met a rider that so much believe in me, I only encountered him once, we exchange numbers the day I rendered service to him, after some weeks I received a message from him asking me if I can help him get a generator set, I obliged and asked him the type he want to purchase, he said anyone I recommend for him will be okay; I entered LG office at 3rd avenue Gwarimpa to check some gen set in their showroom, at last I recommended one that I was convinced it will be nice for him, I took the picture and sent it through the WhatsApp, he liked it and ask for the price, the generator was 320 thousand naira, like play like play he enquire about my account details, I sent it and this man wired 340 thousand naira and ask me to buy him a pair of UPS too, I purchased the items and drove down to his house, on my way I bought 25 litres of petrol ⛽️ with my money for him to use to start the gen for the first time. To cut the story short, I delivered the generator and the man gave 30k as I was leaving. I navigated back to Gwarimpa, entered Ojuelegba amala spot to devour some wraps of amala and orisirisi meats, and closed work for the day... No be everybody bad for Naija �� nah bad people dey block good people chance!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) / Nigerians Are Walking Into Canada From U.S. Seeking Asylum - Washington Post. / Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.