Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened (2164 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened by Namiji4319: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yesterday I lost my card,ATM card, then today I went to the bank and do another one directly without blocking that old one or anything, I have money in the account but the stress of blocking account and opening it is something I don't want
After doing the new card, I wanted to do a transaction and check my balance but it says invalid account selected, and when I wanted to go back into the bank and tell them, one of the workers told me the card can't make any transaction until 24 hrs.
Please can I work with this card normally without deactivating that one? Or does it mean that one is automatically deactivated since I got a new card? Or can someone still Use that card despite me having a new one? is it supposed to show me invalid account selected just because i doesn't Wait for the 24hrs?
Re: I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened by Webboss004(f): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Namiji4319:
Yesterday I lost my card,ATM card, then today I went to the bank and do another one directly without blocking that old one or anything, I have money in the account but the stress of blocking account and opening it is something I don't want
After doing the new card, I wanted to do a transaction and check my balance but it says invalid account selected, and when I wanted to go back into the bank and tell them, one of the workers told me the card can't make any transaction until 24 hrs.
Please can I work with this card normally without deactivating that one? Or does it mean that one is automatically deactivated since I got a new card? Or can someone still Use that card despite me having a new one?

I doubt if your card can be used without the pin, I really doubt, also, since you've gotten another card, I already feel the old one will be disabled automatically, an account cannot operate two atm cards at once

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened by AyarmBoye(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Webboss004:

I doubt if your card can be used without the pin, I really doubt, also, since you've gotten another card, I already feel the old one will be disabled automatically, an account cannot operate two atm cards at once
lol bro boys will run am with black market software.. All they need is details and c.v.vat the back ...

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened by Namiji4319: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
AyarmBoye:
lol bro boys will run am with black market software.. All they need is details and Security at the back ...
there is no other details, just the card that lost yesterday during the day, and today's morning I have acquired a new one, am I safe man?
Re: I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened by frozen70(f): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Namiji4319:
Please can I work with this card normally without deactivating that one? Or does it mean that one is automatically deactivated since I got a new card? Or can someone still Use that card despite me having a new one? is it supposed to show me invalid account selected just because i doesn't Wait for the 24hrs?

Go back to the bank and ask them all this questions

13 Likes

Re: I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened by Namiji4319: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
frozen70:

Go back to the bank and ask them all this questions
oga boss do you know how the bank queue is these days?
Re: I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened by Mariangeles(f): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Namiji4319:

Keep making excuses then.

14 Likes

Re: I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened by Namiji4319: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mariangeles:

Keep making excuses then.
abeg ah no force you come comments for my post, if you no get any reasonable thing to say. alaye move
Re: I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened by Stallionhorse: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
See mumu question.. You went to the bank only to come to naira land and ask us the questions you should have asked them in the bank.. Your so darft I swear.. I pray they drain all your money so you can get small sense.. Oloribruku somebody

13 Likes

Re: I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened by AyarmBoye(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Namiji4319:
there is no other details, just the card that lost yesterday during the day, and today's morning I have acquired a new one, am I safe man?
the have probably blocked the lost one .... you are safe my lord ....

1 Like

Re: I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened by MikeMicheal(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
WHY DIDNT YOU ASKED AT THE BANK?
When mumu go finish in this world for christ sake cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry undecided undecided undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened by frozen70(f): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Namiji4319:

What's the money that he is trying to protect that will make the queue not worth it
Re: I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened by OKEMKPI: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
You are being careless,block your account,get a new ATM card,when u are ready to use it, unblock your account and have access to it.
If u choose to do giveaway to frudstars ,that is your business

1 Like

Re: I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened by abbasajao(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Getting another one automatically hotlisted the old one... But the new one suppose to work immediately.
Re: I Lost My ATM Yesterday And Today This Happened by mcdokwe(m): 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
It must be first bank, useless bank

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Is 'doing It' / Nanny Available Here / Is It Ok For A Pastor Husband To Cheat His Wife...??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.